Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sambapati

sambapati

Like sliced bread, you mean?

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

I remember having a tire that was a little low, not drastic. And they cancelled my drive test. Good luck!
So now I passed the driving test and line up for the license and there saying I can't get it 😃

Paid out for everything and the DUI from Wisconsin is still there over my head from 2007...

What a mess. Hundreds of dollars and several days spent for nothing

At least I got my migraine medicine 💊 while I was in town

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Oh shit! I had to 25 or 30 years ago and they came off after seven years. I don’t see why yours would still be on unless you didn’t complete the court ordered Stuff. Did you just blow the state after you were found guilty without completing the sentence?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You probably didn’t pay your $500 fine in 2007 and just blew it off! Let’s see, $500, 21 years interest, you probably owe them close to 100 grand! L O L!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

@NotFrankster get you a lawn mower! What all the dui guys drive in my town. 😂 @Oldchucky damn that interrogation @ Frankster sounds as if 1. You have some serious experience or 2. You watch too many law shows😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
@NotFrankster get you a lawn mower! What all the dui guys drive in my town. 😂 @Oldchucky damn that interrogation @ Frankster sounds as if 1. You have some serious experience or 2. You watch too many law shows😂
Guilty of both! One of my favorite shows is on patrol live! I just can’t get enough of watching idiots getting busted and thrown in jail like I used to! L O L! And I’ve had drunk driving in the past but didn’t do what the judge said. And they caught me and suspended my license for a year, did a 90 day work furlough with antibuse Three times a week for the furlough. A week in Orange County jail! I know what happens when you don’t fulfill your obligation to the court! L O L! So Frankster Gets no sympathy from this quarter!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Guilty of both! One of my favorite shows is on patrol live! I just can’t get enough of watching idiots getting busted and thrown in jail like I used to! L O L! And I’ve had drunk driving in the past but didn’t do what the judge said. And they caught me and suspended my license for a year, did a 90 day work furlough with antibuse Three times a week for the furlough. A week in Orange County jail! I know what happens when you don’t fulfill your obligation to the court! L O L! So Frankster Gets no sympathy from this quarter!
I don’t watch those shows! Sirens make me nervous. Never had one, for sure don’t want one either! But I do have a fine zero turn Gravely for just in case!😂

Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

I think the Ozarks will definitely develop more in the next few years. Certainly in those areas in Missouri where I once lived as a kid. Land prices will rise. Probably the best long term investment these days IMO. So many people are moving off grid and it's entirely feasible these days. Batteries and solar panels

Those areas will always be rural communities but it's certainly changing anywhere it's rural and desirable. The Ozarks should be on the top of the list.
You’re talking of the ozark mountains? There’s not much up there besides a ton of Amish. That’s just one of the more popular Amish living spots. They’re always crossing highways with their buggies, and I’ve tried talking to them before and some are nice but most don’t seem to like us. But the ozarks are beautiful, I wouldn’t live there tho.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

You’re talking of the ozark mountains? There’s not much up there besides a ton of Amish. That’s just one of the more popular Amish living spots. They’re always crossing highways with their buggies, and I’ve tried talking to them before and some are nice but most don’t seem to like us. But the ozarks are beautiful, I wouldn’t live there tho.
I’d not live anywhere else😊 I like the Amish. Love fresh eggs and meat from them too. They built a thirty by fifty barn on my place in a day!

Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

We have a little thing called a vine oak. It's not a really useful tree unless you're wanting to make spears

It's always got a half dozen or so shoot's

The hardwood maple 🍁 and alder... Cottonwood are the only desirable hardwood

Personally I prefer the Pacific Red Cedars what a magical 🎄. I want to make a tiny lodge out of the stumps hollow in a few places up there 😆 I got a few trees you can walk under the roots

That second photo is just too the bottom limbs 😆
View attachment 1288712
Cottonwood is valuable? I got a ton of them around me. They load my car up with all of the cotton when it’s season. They can be a pain in the ass getting it off of everything. I never saw it in FL, only in KS. I guess it’s a western tree maybe?

Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

Cancer from being around a radioactive ☢️🐈☢️... 👀

I have to agree it looks of Egyptian origins although they probably have breeds descending all throughout Asia during that era Something the ruling class traded back in the day...

Idols of worship and good fortune. Bastet, also called Bast, ancient Egyptian goddess worshiped in the form of a lioness and later a cat. The daughter of Re, the sun god, Bastet was an ancient deity whose ferocious nature was ameliorated after the domestication of the cat around 1500 bce.

Cat's are fun but that one looks more like work. Or an investment of sorts

Even if I could afford (I can't) I'd stick with the alley 😺

If I was going to breed animals it would be something like rottweiler puppies 🐶
Btw I’m pretty sure it’s RA the sun god

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Cottonwood is valuable? I got a ton of them around me. They load my car up with all of the cotton when it’s season. They can be a pain in the ass getting it off of everything. I never saw it in FL, only in KS. I guess it’s a western tree maybe?
Cottonwood is garbage wood out west also!

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

I’d not live anywhere else😊 I like the Amish. Love fresh eggs and meat from them too. They built a thirty by fifty barn on my place in a day!

I watched them take down 2 story barn down in a single day. I was living there on the property at the time. That barn was big enough for 10 adults to play 5 on 5 ball hockey. It was built during the 1800s with all old growth lumber. The charge for the work was what they got out of the lumber.

Those guys would walk back and forth across beams 50 feet up in the air and work along with they're manual tools like it was nothing. I respected that.

That's where we used to play rec ball hockey a couple nights a week. That brought back some really cool good memories.

sambapati

sambapati

I watched them take down 2 story barn down in a single day. I was living there on the property at the time. That barn was big enough for 10 adults to play 5 on 5 ball hockey. It was built during the 1800s with all old growth lumber. The charge for the work was what they got out of the lumber.

Those guys would walk back and forth across beams 50 feet up in the air and work along with they're manual tools like it was nothing. I respected that.

That's where we used to play rec ball hockey a couple nights a week. That brought back some really cool good memories.
The Peter Weir directed movie WITNESS with Harrison Ford had an excellent barn raising segment..Pounding in wooden dowels instead of nails. If you've never seen that movie I'd recommend, speaking of Amish people and their beliefs.

Top Bottom