Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Here's a sample I cut last week and a half ago. Off the one thats gone. I should of chopped it down sooner. One of the shoulda coulda sort of moments to forget lol.

Always be thankful for what you do got. Never cry over spilt milk. Live and learn to be a better grower.

(The large one is better and there could be 20x more of it)

Cheers
AH

20221006 2330496013
20221006 2331126012
20221006 2230526017
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Here's a sample I cut last week and a half ago. Off the one thats gone. I should of chopped it down sooner. One of the shoulda coulda sort of moments to forget lol.

Always be thankful for what you do got. Never cry over spilt milk. Live and learn to be a better grower.

(The large one is better and there could be 20x more of it)

Cheers
AH
Yeah 👍 and own your mistakes and short coming 🤠

Be intellectually honest with oneself

Learn from your success and your mistakes if possible. The complacent stagnate self immobilizer

You always have to reach higher

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Sadie Erebus... Sadie for short.

Ie
Princess of darkness

She is the spawn of chaos and abode (underworld)

A fitting name 👿

PXL 20221007 144653397

A
PA-II 75527
Index159 AQI · Unhealthy

Provider: PurpleAir·Updated less than 1 hour ago
Some members of the general public may experience health effects; members of sensitive groups may experience more serious health effects.

Been getting upwards of 300 AQI during the last few days. Going back to ⛵ Seattle with the animals today to escape the conditions here

PXL 20221007 151739226

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Sadie Erebus... Sadie for short.

Ie
Princess of darkness

She is the spawn of chaos and abode (underworld)

A fitting name 👿

View attachment 1289942
A
PA-II 75527
Index159 AQI · Unhealthy

Provider: PurpleAir·Updated less than 1 hour ago
Some members of the general public may experience health effects; members of sensitive groups may experience more serious health effects.

Been getting upwards of 300 AQI during the last few days. Going back to ⛵ Seattle with the animals today to escape the conditions here

View attachment 1289943
They are hot boxing your woods with the wrong kind of smoke!! Be safe

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If he didn’t pass that test, I fear we are in for a real antiestablishmentarian rant!🤬

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

I like to add in my linolol clove or lavender oil towards the end also and those have to be done very aware of pH fluctuating

One or two of the new girls I'm really excited about what I'm smelling right now

Meet Punch Grandaddy Purple... 😆
I add crushed dolomite lime dust back in spring before planting, it buffers and stabilizes my soil ph.

Since I converted to organic nutrients only, ph stays close to neutral. It dips very gradually. By harvest week (Late October) its on the money 6.3 -6.5.

20221005 1140125898
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Oh! The DL test! Now there is a high pressure situation! Good luck on it.
I flunked all the cannabis questions (all three) but passed with the most wrong answers allowed...

Now the drivers test on Tuesday. Need to be careful on the roads...

Cracked windshield. No blinker or running lights and loud muffler cause the tweakers stole the catylic converter. No license but now got valid id. No insurance. Not registered yet....

Got the one on the truck also 😢

Fifteen years since I last had it. I gave up but now they said I can get it again. Citizenship almost restored

Freaking DUI from Wisconsin. In 2007 and I've been sober since 2012

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Found some of our contemporaries at the mall asked them about Frankster passing his hexam. Had a wild day here, similar to Gold Rush days...for now.
View attachment 1290317
You nailed it. When I hit town I park it and use the subway train or bus

People avoid me generally 😉. I'm used to it bye now. Enjoy it actually. Keeps them guessing. But trying not to look too scary these days.

I got a method that works for me

I've seen them about six or seven times.

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Sometimes I feel a little guilty when random Asian women run past me... I used to growl sometimes 😆. When I drank

But now I almost always feel guilty

sambapati

sambapati

You nailed it. When I hit town I park it and use the subway train or bus

People avoid me generally 😉. I'm used to it bye now. Enjoy it actually. Keeps them guessing. But trying not to look too scary these days.

I got a method that works for me

I've seen them about six or seven times.
Blue Oyster Cult, never saw them but I bet they put on a whale of a show. One of the funniest ever Sat Nit Live skits was Christopher Walken telling the band 'more cowbells'...22 years ago. Toad the Wet Sprocket, Hootie and the Blowfish, Blue Oyster Cult all creative band names. I suspect you are hiding your light under a bushel basket....

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Blue Oyster Cult, never saw them but I bet they put on a whale of a show. One of the funniest ever Sat Nit Live skits was Christopher Walken telling the band 'more cowbells'...22 years ago. Toad the Wet Sprocket, Hootie and the Blowfish, Blue Oyster Cult all creative band names. I suspect you are hiding your light under a bushel basket....
Cloninger's seven-dimensional model of personality, there are four temperament dimensions that have a strong biological basis, and three learned character dimensions that are believed to be concept-based. Self-transcendence is a character trait considered to relate to the experience of spiritual aspects of the self. The concept was influenced by theories of personality development in humanistic and transpersonal psychology. Self-transcendence refers to an identification of the self with the universe conceived as a unitive whole. According to Cloninger, this "may be described as acceptance, identification, or spiritual union with nature and its source."
Snake dove

Wisdom, sapience, or sagacity is the ability to contemplate and act using knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense and insight. Wisdom is associated with attributes such as unbiased judgment, compassion, experiential self-knowledge, self-transcendence and non-attachment, and virtues such as ethics and benevolence.

Top Bottom