Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Opiods are no joke after you become hooked. Then the deeper you go. I broke my neck in a bike crash so know them all too well about them :s I'm mostly off with the help of weed to chill opioid anxiety, a lingering after effect. The worst is behind thankfully. My bro was worse he overdosed 4 or 5 times. The last about 4 weeks ago he caught pneumonia in his lungs from overdose complication, laying in bed coma toast for a couple days all blasted up on pharms. Shallow breathing let his blood gas up so he was hardly getting enough oxygen to stay alive. Hes very lucky someone found him when they did or hed be another statistic.

That was a 2 week stay in the hospital for em. The first he spent in critical care. I wonder if it taught em anything. Can only hope. Its up to them all you can do is offer to be there and such. Can't tell anyone to get off that sh!t.

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

No false drugs here. I do have a full tank of gas, can see out the windows, no zoom suit..and damn now if I can just find the keys! 😂
Opiods are no joke after you become hooked. Then the deeper you go. I broke my neck in a bike crash so know them all too well about them :s I'm mostly off with the help of weed to chill opioid anxiety, a lingering after effect. The worst is behind thankfully. My bro was worse he overdosed 4 or 5 times. The last about 4 weeks ago he caught pneumonia in his lungs from overdose complication, laying in bed coma toast for a couple days all blasted up on pharms. Shallow breathing let his blood gas up so he was hardly getting enough oxygen to stay alive. Hes very lucky someone found him when they did or hed be another statistic.

That was a 2 week stay in the hospital for em. The first he spent in critical care. I wonder if it taught em anything. Can only hope. Its up to them all you can do is offer to be there and such. Can't tell anyone to get off that sh!t.
My husband fell off of our roof, broke seven vertebrae and seven ribs. They built a cage around his spine and sent him home addicted to dilaudid after eleven days of running it straight in his veins. Come to find out, three days was supposed to be the max. Was supposed to be stepped down to lesser evils. A man determined not to be an addict and help from the medical cannabis community, in the form of my MMJ doc, saved his life. That shit is evil!

A

AfghaniGuy

And an idiot at the helm! Time to weigh anchor and steam full speed ahead into the maelstrom! Decided to try dark heart nursery, you can put them out in March and April if they are seedlings. Bullshit! Nothing but a cute little balls and cute little buds! A couple haven’t shown yet but I don’t have high hopes. but being an accomplished failure, I have 12 more in the solos. And more seeds to pop. The only thing perpetual about my grows is perpetually popping and starting new seedlings to replace the ones I kill! L O L! Been getting bugged about starting a thread for the summer so time to make my ineptitude a matter of public record. Stop in and take a look if you want to feel good about yourself. Will post some pictures and updates periodically. And howdy to all you hot weather growers.
Dark Heart is a joke. I grow only one strain, every year. I grow Landrace Afghani. I have to wonder, how many hybrids are just like another strain. Sticking with landrace strains seems to work for me. I actually know what I'm getting.

I grow clones. Seeds look at me and say, "Oh, hell nah."

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Wow! You must’ve been in bad shape, PC! Back pain?
Hips, It took me 11 years after I was told I needed 1 hip replaced to get it done then the next 3 years I waited in increasing amounts of pain to get the second one done. I couldn't get to the bedroom / bathroom any longer I was living in my recliner. It was all I could do get to a Dr. appointment once every 2 months when I ran out of pills / patches....I was over 350lbs and had stopped growing and smoking because of access and in ability for a few years.......But I'm back 240 and strong like bull...lolll....

Kicking that shit was easy for me, I hated it, its not like booze or weed, I didn't get euphoria, I got delirium and nausea. It took a month as I weened off a bit less at a time until all my pills were gone............ it was done..... !!!!

CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Hips, It took me 11 years after I was told I needed 1 hip replaced to get it done then the next 3 years I waited in increasing amounts of pain to get the second one done. I couldn't get to the bedroom / bathroom any longer I was living in my recliner. It was all I could do get to a Dr. appointment once every 2 months when I ran out of pills / patches....I was over 350lbs and had stopped growing and smoking because of access and in ability for a few years.......But I'm back 240 and strong like bull...lolll....

Kicking that shit was easy for me, I hated it, its not like booze or weed, I didn't get euphoria, I got delirium and nausea. It took a month as I weened off a bit less at a time until all my pills were gone............ it was done..... !!!!
Tuff ole bird. That’s why I like you😍

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Dark Heart is a joke. I grow only one strain, every year. I grow Landrace Afghani. I have to wonder, how many hybrids are just like another strain. Sticking with landrace strains seems to work for me. I actually know what I'm getting.

I grow clones. Seeds look at me and say, "Oh, hell nah."
Pics man pics without pics its all fluff, not that I don't believe you...I do...I JUST NEED PICS...😆

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Right on PC! Much respect! I just love happy endings when it comes to this kind of shit! And they are few and far between!So how are the hips? Did they do a good job? Are you relatively pain-free?
100%........ better....only old age and arthritis....I'm Bionic....I beep at airports and have to get the wand and sink faster in water but alls good.........😁
😁😁

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Fentanyl is so fucking strong.

Is that 50 ug /hour?
Fentanyl is so fucking strong.

Is that 50 ug /hour?
Don’t know that much about it. One patch would last 48 hours. Used in conjunction with morphine orally and methadone through her G-tube. And another painkiller through her G-tube that I don’t remember the name of. All to get her on her way as painlessly as possible. They have their uses.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Pics man pics without pics its all fluff, not that I don't believe you...I do...I JUST NEED PICS...😆
Yeah pics Afghani! You know, like this! Lol!
E1145A28 FDCC 4F1D BAF4 074B7AE76197

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

F2 seeds are fun I like not knowing what phenotypes I'll luck in to. That adds to the excitement element.

Its a good idea to keep clones too. Firstly and foremost.

And to be an individual with individual ideas. Sticking with one cloned strain every grow seems boring to me. Just my $0.02

stickyfingers1

stickyfingers1

Don’t know that much about it. One patch would last 48 hours. Used in conjunction with morphine orally and methadone through her G-tube. And another painkiller through her G-tube that I don’t remember the name of. All to get her on her way as painlessly as possible. They have their uses.

I had patches from a pharmacy it worked well , better than oxycontin to dull severe pain. There are different types. Pharmacy laboratory produced fentanyl thats perscribed by a doctor MD and then theres Mexican and Chinese street fentanyl. Pure un-cut stuff , say the size of a pin head can cause multiple adults to overdose. If its not cut its much more dangerous. Even cut stuff can be wicked deadly. I don't like the thought of playing Russian roulette. So I stay away from the junk.

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

F2 seeds are fun I like not knowing what phenotypes I'll luck in to. That adds to the excitement element.

Its a good idea to keep clones too. Firstly and foremost.

And to be an individual with individual ideas. Sticking with one cloned strain every grow seems boring to me. Just my $0.02
Yeah 👍 seeding clones and hunting out the phenotype is my kinda fun. F1s and f2s are about as far as I want to hunt them

After that I think something is often lost

Certainly something is lost each generation

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

12 years on the methadone leashes. 2 years on heroin and 5 years on pharma. Dilaudid and fentanyl mostly

Was 310 lbs a few years ago when I decided to taper it down finally

This year completely off and down to 175 lbs again

Know at least a dozen that died in the last few years. I'm certainly not the same as I once was before opioids but I do feel much better off all of it

I embrace my daily pain now

Top Bottom