Blazing heat, smoke-filled skies, illegal! What could possibly go wrong?

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Think dr. Bruce bugbee has some research on the subject - then another member convinced me to try and in my opinion it works.
wait now I am more confused. You think 48hrs does work or doesn't? I thought you said felt more bro science that not

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Not really until the last day. It didn't go through the last watering before I pulled her and the cool basement maybe 68f didn't dry it out. ya still in a 3 galon pot. I've pics here somewhere of the plant after I pulled her I see if I can locateView attachment 1293735
If you blundered across something that improves the quality, you would be remiss not to give it a try on future growth and see what happens! Behind you 100%!

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

I tend to think the right stress at the right time could have a worthwhile impact. I also think there is something to the 48hr dark before dry. Too many good growers do it for it to be bunk. Might not do much but appears worth it. What do you think? Total hogwash/bro science?
Yeah I concur. Right stress with good timing can really throw it over the top

Especially things like dry stress and allowing the roots to get drier towards the end

Once the flowers are in full bloom you have more leeway in there also. Cause the plants got more bulk to it

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

So the locals are hedging bets that I'm not going to make it during the wet season. 😆

For those who are unfamiliar with the Cascade it's considered one of the most difficult regions to live outdoors in the ❄️ winter months

Just above freezing usually or slightly below for a few days here and there but lots of cold wet weather in a camp situation

The view from the Cold season from the north face 🥶

I've been in
-60 so if I can stay dry and provisioned should be fine. But I think it's going to be a bit of a learning curve

Imageproxy

PXL 20221020 030524265
Last edited:
PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

So the locals are hedging bets that I'm not going to make it during the wet season. 😆

For those who are unfamiliar with the Cascade it's considered one of the most difficult regions to live outdoors in the ❄️ winter months

Just above freezing usually or slightly below for a few days here and there but lots of cold wet weather in a camp situation

The view from the Cold season from the north face 🥶

I've been in
-60 so if I can stay dry and provisioned should be fine. But I think it's going to be a bit of a learning curve

View attachment 1294419
Broo where the heck are ya? Ohhh you are in BC?

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

ooooOO you tell them locals PT said BACK OFF! and they don't know you have the Farm behind ya. We will drone supplies in if needed 💪
I need a nice lifting drone that would be sweet. Delivery service

One that can handle logging. And maybe a computer knife 🗡️🔪attachment with a hand 👌

So it can build my cabin like Lincoln 🪵 logs and I just got to program it. Pick a model push 🔘 button

More time to get Perma baked

Last edited:
NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Located a wood stove for good dry heat

Though it may seem paradoxical, propane combustion produces water vapor as a byproduct -- the result of simple chemical reactions.

Burning a gallon of propane (91,502 BTUS) will produce 1.64 pounds of water. 1,000,000 BTUs of propane will produce (1.64 x 11) gallons of water or about 18 U.S. gallons.
Water: 150.4
Combustion Product: Pounds per Million BTUs Burned

That's a problem for me going forward and that's not including the bottle condensation

Moshmen

Moshmen

Located a wood stove for good dry heat

Though it may seem paradoxical, propane combustion produces water vapor as a byproduct -- the result of simple chemical reactions.

Burning a gallon of propane (91,502 BTUS) will produce 1.64 pounds of water. 1,000,000 BTUs of propane will produce (1.64 x 11) gallons of water or about 18 U.S. gallons.
Water: 150.4
Combustion Product: Pounds per Million BTUs Burned

That's a problem for me going forward and that's not including the bottle condensation
The wood stove would def help keeps things dried out

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

So he ran out of the camp the same way every time. I think I'm going to put some boards out there with nails sticking out of them to try to make a point....

Gun misfired this morning and it's a single shot. So need to get the fresh ammo out

If we get him I'll skin it out and render it's fat for burning heat oil 🪔. I also want to keep the fur claws and skull

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
So he ran out of the camp the same way every time. I think I'm going to put some boards out there with nails sticking out of them to try to make a point....

Gun misfired this morning and it's a single shot. So need to get the fresh ammo out

If we get him I'll skin it out and render it's fat for burning heat oil 🪔. I also want to keep the fur claws and skull
Don't make him angry,,,,yikes an angry bear looking for you in the woods?? nope big short barrelled gun and 2 big hipsters just in case he makes it past the big one........

A

AfghaniGuy

I personally don’t believe the 48 hour dark thing
I don't either. I'm sure it's different for indoor growers, and I don't know jack from shit about indoor growing, but I keep 'em in veg until after the equinox, wait about three weeks and just shut off the overnight lights. This year is was a whopping total of three LED lamps, equiv of 300W of incandescent. Kept the plants in veg just fine. No buds but it's only day three. Pure Afghani strain. Got a late start. I'm in Norcal.

NotFrankster

NotFrankster

Don't make him angry,,,,yikes an angry bear looking for you in the woods?? nope big short barrelled gun and 2 big hipsters just in case he makes it past the big one........
Yeah 👍 he's about 7-900 pounds and eight foot or taller so I need to get close and have the right shot. Just need to be patient. The fifty caliber round will drop it just need to be close and miss the hips and joints

It's a twenty guage hollow point shotgun slugs

Back of the head or prefer through the chest. The 🐻 is large but not aggressive. It's black so I'm not too worried 😫

Last edited:
Top Bottom