Block Your Ears, It's Loud In Here

• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

Ok well I've decided to make one thread for all of my strain projects, instead of several logs going at once that fall way behind due to lack of worthy updates and whatnot. Here is where I'll be posting any and all updates on all of my grows future and current. So stay tuned, kick back and enjoy the show and feel free to post your own pictures if we're growing any of the same strains or even if its just relevant in any way. Everyone's invited!
At this time my setup is:
(2x) 1000w Genesis hps Lights
Room: 11.8 ft. x 10 ft.
Ceiling: 8.4 ft.
Lights are approx 5.6 ft. high right now.
Strains currently in 12/12:
Goji OG #2 & #3
Sour Bubble #2
White Fire Alien #1
Ortega x SSxDC
Casper OG
Starbud
Blue Power #5 & #9
Critical Sensi Star

Strains in veg:
White Fire Alien #'s 1,2,3 & 4
Sour Bubble #'s 1,2,3 & 4
Goji OG #'s 2,3,4
Ortega x SSxDC
Blue Power #5
Headband
Sour Strawberry
Casper OG
Starbud
.........and i'll be starting this off with Blue Power #5 harvest pictures.

H

happy b

Subbed kds.thats a great line up.id drop a wee just flipped goji pic on you but its your new thread and i dont want to post the first pic.lol.
Sour bubble.im struggling to get that here in the UK as all the places that sell it dont take cc and i dont like dealing in cash.i,ll just get my sour bubble grow fix here for now.im sure tber will be plenty of smashing pics too come.
peace
HB

kds710

kds710

kds710

kds710

Well I'd say we're off to helluva start thanks for stopping by people i'm gunna keep the show goin with Blue Power #9 up for the chop here she is after plucking the few trichome-less leaves there were. She's a frostitue in every sense of the word...take a gander folks

kds710

kds710

Subbed kds.thats a great line up.id drop a wee just flipped goji pic on you but its your new thread and i dont want to post the first pic.lol.
Sour bubble.im struggling to get that here in the UK as all the places that sell it dont take cc and i dont like dealing in cash.i,ll just get my sour bubble grow fix here for now.im sure tber will be plenty of smashing pics too come.
peace
HB
Drop that heat brotha im loving the goji havin a difficult time determining a single keeper. As of now its a dual between #2 & #3 i think atleast. She's a favorite among smokers and the concentrate is my go-to. And no doubt about it ive wanted the sour bub for ever now myself
Damn that looks amazing!
Thanks Timmy I knew they'd be nice but not like this, pics dont do them justice. Man I got my fingers x'd in hopes of finding a Sour Strawberry half as nice as yours by the way u killed that shit!
Sounds like one helluva lineup. Really diggin the strain selections and equipment.I'm Going to grab my vape pen and a comfy seat and enjoy the show.
Drewski whatup stay a while my friend hope u charged that pen we're just gettin started ;)
Pulling up my bean bag and I got my bong.
This should be a great show!.....
Best of luck.
Peace
Thanks for the positive vibes brother I'll do my best to keep everyone entertained!
Well done.. And def gonna be watching .. :) Some Frosty Dankness
Being Grown in your Garden Of Green Goodness.. :) @kds710
Thank you kind sir Stay tuned!
Bomb.
Positivity and respect mah dude
Much appreciated bro more heat comin up

H

happy b

I mustv deleted my wee goji pic but im looking at your sour bubble and it looks similar to my gg4 s1 sour dubb leaning.i was told it looks more like sour bubble than the sd cut.
are the nugs on your sb solid as rocks?whats the smell like on the sb?
Heres one of my gg4 s1 cuts that was given to me as a sour dubb leaner #9 weeks
20150810 211249
20150810 211541
both s1 cuts got accidently walloped with some rogue goji pollen so iv got goji glue beans but the moms an s1.do you guys reckon theyl be worth a bash?the mothers they came off are pure solid females.no intersex traits watsover.

kds710

kds710

Here's my White Fire Alien #1 I'm lovin the way this plant looks, heavy crystal formation and nice spacing between nodes. Hard to identify the smell yet but its dank as fuck

*Edit* Bottom picture is WiFi Alien #4 at approx 3 wks.

Last edited:
kds710

kds710

I mustv deleted my wee goji pic but im looking at your sour bubble and it looks similar to my gg4 s1 sour dubb leaning.i was told it looks more like sour bubble than the sd cut.
are the nugs on your sb solid as rocks?whats the smell like on the sb?
Heres one of my gg4 s1 cuts that was given to me as a sour dubb leaner #9 weeksView attachment 531643 View attachment 531648both s1 cuts got accidently walloped with some rogue goji pollen so iv got goji glue beans but the moms an s1.do you guys reckon theyl be worth a bash?the mothers they came off are pure solid females.no intersex traits watsover.
Woooo boy them bitches look nice hap, no surprise there. My SB reeks of pink bubblegum, straight up

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
clean healthy and loud for sure..nice work kds!

SupaM

SupaM

Subbed up for the show! Glad those Goji turned out nice for you. I didn't end up cloning mine due to a few nanners in the crop, but I did retain a few beans from it. Still curing atm... ATB!

kds710

kds710

clean healthy and loud for sure..nice work kds!
Thanks tattoojim hard work pays off but I know u already knew that by following your grows, Respect
Subbed up for the show! Glad those Goji turned out nice for you. I didn't end up cloning mine due to a few nanners in the crop, but I did retain a few beans from it. Still curing atm... ATB!
Thanks Supa yeah I'm definitely a fan of the Goji OG it's some superb smoke. That's a shame about the nanners

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Thanks tattoojim hard work pays off but I know u already knew that by following your grows, Respect

Thanks Supa yeah I'm definitely a fan of the Goji OG it's some superb smoke. That's a shame about the nanners
and a lot a love for the plant. stayyy green

Top Bottom