• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

Ive been smoking goji all day here is some good ol peyote purp from the jar

kds710

kds710

All we got goin on far as pictures of these little sprouts, Bubba x Wookie on the left, Candyland V2 on the right. The Bubba x Wookie true to bubba form are staying short and squat while the Candylands, germed n planted after the bubbas, shot up out of the coco and reaching for the light. Lookin forward to finding that super dank, super low yielding plat cookie leaner lol. To say I'm pumped to see whats in these Bubba x Wookie's would be an extreme understatement. Stay tuned

kds710

kds710

My Goji is a more berry leaning pheno imo...no where near as gorgeous as yours....I did get a few beans from though... ATB!

View attachment 553307
Nice bro I can definitely see the crystals on those buds kinda looks like my #3 pheno only mine is straight GAS no berries or fruit or lemons involved whatsoever just pure gasoline that tickles the brain I almost love it more than #2 which is the one I post most often, and smoke more often but only because#3 is most suitable for night time also tastes the best. I had 5 females altogether out of 11 seeds

SupaM

SupaM

I had two beans, 1 girl survived...lanky af, medium to low yield, mostly my error while running a few new strains, but noticly different smell and taste. Pure Head stash! 9 wks, body high, relaxes you nicely after a long day. Love what you're doin' here! ATB!

kds710

kds710

I had two beans, 1 girl survived...lanky af, medium to low yield, mostly my error while running a few new strains, but noticly different smell and taste. Pure Head stash! 9 wks, body high, relaxes you nicely after a long day. Love what you're doin' here! ATB!
Too bad your not local I'd just hit you with some cuts. Goji seems to have a wide range of phenos, kinda makes me want to crack one of the last 2 packs me and my brother have left in the stash and b made it clear several times that the true gems are to be found when f2ing most of his gear especially the Goji OG, Ancient and the like. Is that the only bodhi strain you've grown?

kds710

kds710

Couple Sour Strawberry's each on it's second feeding of straight water. First picture is SS#2 my favorite plant right now although these horrible quality pics do no justice. She's my keeper out of the 4 of 6 females I've flowered out so far. I believe I have the strawberry cream pheno here since that's unmistakably what the smell is, seriously mouthwatering. Bottom 2 is SS#3, mild strawberry odor and slightly better yielder than #2. All of these girls smell unmistakably of strawberries some more or less than others and a couple with fuely undertones, none like #2 though.
#6 just got put into 12/12 and #5 is still waiting her turn (getting huge).
20151215 091443 1

20151215 091331
20151215 091806 1

SupaM

SupaM

Too bad your not local I'd just hit you with some cuts. Goji seems to have a wide range of phenos, kinda makes me want to crack one of the last 2 packs me and my brother have left in the stash and b made it clear several times that the true gems are to be found when f2ing most of his gear especially the Goji OG, Ancient and the like. Is that the only bodhi strain you've grown?
Definitely wish I was closer, you keep some Fiyah on deck! Unfortunately, yeah that was my only run with Bodhi's gear the Ancient OG was out and no more Goji where I shop. ATB!

Latest posts

Top Bottom