Blood And Bones: Outdoor 2018

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

this is BOLI that peruvian IPM ,posted a vid on how to make here,i think,hell im a stoner,lmao still another week onit,shit smells good enough to eat,i did taste test sweet taste,which dont make any sense,there worm wood,tabacco ,shit ton pepers,onion garlic molassaes

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr haha clones don’t wait for anyone!

I’m liking that soil mix. I should really get around to testing my raised beds after this season. I have never done it before.
easy bro,just fill a jar 3/4 full and shake wait 1 min put line on the jar that your sand,wait a hour and the silt layer is there make a mark,wait 24 hours and clay will have settled make a mark,before you distrube the liquid a cheap NPK kit will give you your NPK,easy bro do any and all the time,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@SmithsJunk got some pictures of the Farm Cheese side branching, the main upper stalk and the lower as well for you.

I’ve had some good seeds and some not so good. Just the way it is. It’s really luck of the draw. I think that’s why people like to keep clones so much. Guaranteed characteristics especially for maximum efficiency indoors.

One of the reason’s I love growing outside is the amount of space. It gives me the ability to have fun with these different strains. Man I cannot wait for them to be in full flower. :cool:

View attachment 821199 View attachment 821200 View attachment 821201 View attachment 821202 View attachment 821203
this second to last pic,shit look like a bamboo stalk hell ya,fabulouse garden bro

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Very insightful. Thanks for posting these pictures and the basic soil test procedure.:smoking: Man that EM1 culture is badass. I’m loving this.
hey i bought the mother culture,you have to make your own from there to activate it,you can get 20 times the em1 this way,the regular em1 sold is already activated so you just measure and use,this way i get more fo my bucks,hell all it is is the mother culture with mollases and ferment to you get to 3.3 to 3.5 and its active

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

@SmithsJunk got some pictures of the Farm Cheese side branching, the main upper stalk and the lower as well for you.

I’ve had some good seeds and some not so good. Just the way it is. It’s really luck of the draw. I think that’s why people like to keep clones so much. Guaranteed characteristics especially for maximum efficiency indoors.

One of the reason’s I love growing outside is the amount of space. It gives me the ability to have fun with these different strains. Man I cannot wait for them to be in full flower. :cool:

View attachment 821199 View attachment 821200 View attachment 821201 View attachment 821202 View attachment 821203

Thank you for the pics. It's got a good structure. Looks like it can handle getting tree sise. Didn't realise it was a clone.

justiceman

justiceman

Thank you for the pics. It's got a good structure. Looks like it can handle getting tree sise. Didn't realise it was a clone.
Right on and no problem. It's not a clone I may have miss worded things hahaha. All of these plants are from seed. Ya none of the other main stalks can compare.

easy bro,just fill a jar 3/4 full and shake wait 1 min put line on the jar that your sand,wait a hour and the silt layer is there make a mark,wait 24 hours and clay will have settled make a mark,before you distrube the liquid a cheap NPK kit will give you your NPK,easy bro do any and all the time,lol
I'm gonna do this for sure. I remember reading about it one time but it's been quite some time.

this is BOLI that peruvian IPM ,posted a vid on how to make here,i think,hell im a stoner,lmao still another week onit,shit smells good enough to eat,i did taste test sweet taste,which dont make any sense,there worm wood,tabacco ,shit ton pepers,onion garlic molassaes
Inspirational as always. :D Man I enjoy looking at these fermentation's. I sure have learned a few things about the different styles from you. I didn't realize how many different preparations are out there. It's awesome.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Right on and no problem. It's not a clone I may have miss worded things hahaha. All of these plants are from seed. Ya none of the other main stalks can compare.

I'm gonna do this for sure. I remember reading about it one time but it's been quite some time.

Inspirational as always. :D Man I enjoy looking at these fermentation's. I sure have learned a few things about the different styles from you. I didn't realize how many different preparations are out there. It's awesome.
hell im just bored bro hahahah,i did start another compost pile last week and put the last of my reg EM1 on it,just finished turning again and hell its half done,running about 150 in the middle lmao,steaming like a demon trying to turn too,im getting to old for this shit hahaha,ya i started really getting into the earth about 3 yrs ago when i seen a apple with boiling water slowly poured over it,wax looking shit came off it,was bought oin the organic section of a store hahah i grow my own shit and can most of it,always moving,have too im old i dont have time hahahahhaha

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I still have a lot to learn. Was thinking the staggard branching meant clone but that's only in Indica varieties. Sativa doesn't branch in parallel. Growing up in this part of Cali everyone mostly grew Indica until recently so parallel=seed staggared=clone. only started growing my own last year. Before that I've only helped and trimmed. Up until a few years ago I knew near nothing about strains. Getting a medical card changed everything. It was like a whole new world opened up the first time I walked into a dispensary. I put plants in the ground as soon as I found soil to do it in. Had no idea what it was going to teach me. Smoked pot for over 30yrs and didn't know there was any more to it than green bud, brown bud (I don't even use those words anymore, lol). The past 4 years have been a huge eye opener.

justiceman

justiceman

I still have a lot to learn. Was thinking the staggard branching meant clone but that's only in Indica varieties. Sativa doesn't branch in parallel. Growing up in this part of Cali everyone mostly grew Indica until recently so parallel=seed staggared=clone. only started growing my own last year. Before that I've only helped and trimmed. Up until a few years ago I knew near nothing about strains. Getting a medical card changed everything. It was like a whole new world opened up the first time I walked into a dispensary. I put plants in the ground as soon as I found soil to do it in. Had no idea what it was going to teach me. Smoked pot for over 30yrs and didn't know there was any more to it than green bud, brown bud (I don't even use those words anymore, lol). The past 4 years have been a huge eye opener.

Oh I see why you thought it was a clone. You are right staggered is clone and symmetrical is from seed until maturity. It looks staggered at the base but I actually cut that first branch off a while ago. It was much smaller and weak because of it's location relative to the sun path. At least that's my guess haha. If you look at the second set closely they are symmetrical but it's hard to tell because of the sun shining so bright on the branch. Bad picture. She started growing asymmetrical about halfway up after reaching maturity way before the others though.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Oh I see why you thought it was a clone. You are right staggered is clone and symmetrical is from seed until maturity. It looks staggered at the base but I actually cut that first branch off a while ago. It was much smaller and weak because of it's location relative to the sun path. At least that's my guess haha. If you look at the second set closely they are symmetrical but it's hard to tell because of the sun shining so bright on the branch. Bad picture. She started growing asymmetrical about halfway up after reaching maturity way before the others though.

OK, I see that now, rofl. Still, just learned about Sativa being staggard. Thought it was just a strain or two. The Encyclopedia doesn't get into differences or identification of strains much.

justiceman

justiceman

Greetings! I took a few days away from the ladies. Went on a mini vacation and had a blast. The soaker hose on a timer is working very well. I could go away for weeks without issue. Man they sure have exploded and best of all they are finally flowering!

Afgooey
This one has shown the least upward growth of the bunch as you already know, but she is flowering and doing just fine. Very compact.
7273D40A 9660 4428 9686 0A9CD0DD93D3

Her top :cool:
D2B3D95F AF79 459B A860 BB18C5CDC693

Blueberry Bubblegum #2
She's a real nice looking girl now. I'm excited to see what her flowers look like in a few weeks. Just made it over the ring finally!
12292116 7537 4CF3 9542 ABB23B17091E

Farm Cheese
It's actually hard for me to get good pictures of this plant now because she's so tall. It's ridiculous! I did not know what I signed up for hahaha.
44D901FB B34F 4B76 B4B8 30FC7672CF3B

Outlaw
This outlaw is no slouch either. She's really filled out and is looking absolutely stunning. I guess having twice as much fertile soil helps a little bit ;)
81E7F792 0CDC 491E 8D63 D92FBE8DD0D1

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Greetings! I took a few days away from the ladies. Went on a mini vacation and had a blast. The soaker hose on a timer is working very well. I could go away for weeks without issue. Man they sure have exploded and best of all they are finally flowering!

Afgooey
This one has shown the least upward growth of the bunch as you already know, but she is flowering and doing just fine. Very compact.
View attachment 822763

View attachment 822764

Blueberry Bubblegum #2
She's a real nice looking girl now. I'm excited to see what her flowers look like in a few weeks. Just made it over the ring finally!
View attachment 822765

Farm Cheese
It's actually hard for me to get good pictures of this plant now because she's so tall. It's ridiculous! I did not know what I signed up for hahaha.
View attachment 822767

Outlaw
This outlaw is no slouch either. She's really filled out and is looking absolutely stunning. I guess having twice as much fertile soil helps a little bit ;)
View attachment 822766

I can't believe the sise of that Farm Cheese, and so fast. She's huge! Oh, I am definitely looking into that strain now.

Wishbone

Wishbone

Afgooey
View attachment 822763

View attachment 822764

Blueberry Bubblegum #2
View attachment 822765

Farm Cheese
View attachment 822767

Outlaw
View attachment 822766

Lookin great! Are those 40” cages?

justiceman

justiceman

I can't believe the sise of that Farm Cheese, and so fast. She's huge! Oh, I am definitely looking into that strain now.
I'm glad she's starting to flower. I don't know how much bigger I want her to be hahaha! I honestly thought I started too late to get big plants which was part of the plan.

Lookin great! Are those 40” cages?
Thank you! I'm pretty sure they are 54" cages.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Is that your own homemade bokashi bran? That's awesome. :)
yes sir,took 2 weeks,i got 10 more pounds to dry,as long as i keep it dry it stay good for a while,gonna plant my transplants then circle about 2 in away from stem and put it in there,so the stuff will go in on top of food scraps and the juice i will feed plants,and the waste that left going down side of my boxes for some vermicomposting

Top Bottom