Blood kush

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

Hazeman you know Matt made those beans,they ran pretty good RIGHT!!!!!Dont tell me you have never had a strain hermie????.Im running some of Matts gear now, smart alex,original OG,Sac#3,.They are running right beside CC ,OGR and Top Dawg gear and his shit looks just as good if not better.From what Ive heard hazeman you collected quit a few of Matts strains your self.Most hermies from matts shit comes from inexperienced growers trying to grow something thats just too hard for beginers You sure are fast to slander someone hazeman,I thought you were above that.I wont be buying any of your strains.....

i didn't see the slander in his post's about matthew riot.

So let me say something u won't like out in the open.
Matt Riot is an ASS HOLE, that can't be trusted.

that's not slander though now is it lol? Truth can be damaging, but truth isn't slander. like him all u want, be friends with him all you want.

Yet, i recall the old school phrase that goes. "birds of a feather flock together" there are always exceptions though and i hope MTM you are one of them.

C

CAPO

i didn't see the slander in his post's about matthew riot.

So let me say something u won't like out in the open.
Matt Riot is an ASS HOLE, that can't be trusted.

that's not slander though now is it lol? Truth can be damaging, but truth isn't slander. like him all u want, be friends with him all you want.

Yet, i recall the old school phrase that goes. "birds of a feather flock together" there are always exceptions though and i hope MTM you are one of them.

who the fuck are you..why should i take your word for anything..Hazeman...you go on do whatever you think is morally correct...I think your lines sux so keep trying buddy..maybe you'll eventually bootleg some shit worth growing.:hi

Illmind

Illmind

matt riot = steals names and uses other ppls work to profit off quick outcrosses. kromes permission to breed white doubtful, heath black rose def not as i know he has plans for the line and doesnt want the black rose name sullied by wannabee breeders o well so much for that. mtm u must have just fell off his nutsak hazeman said nothing degrading in anyway. i'm happy that matt riots seedlings look danker then all the other name drops, they germinated danker too i suppose lol. the fact that u are veggin some and already picked your keepers explains it all. coupled with the fact that u refuse to buy hazemans gear because it didn't meet his standards leads me to 1 question. r u fucking retarded?

C

CAPO

matt riot = steals names and uses other ppls work to profit off quick outcrosses. that for the majority are trash heap. mtm u must have just fell off his nutsak hazeman said nothing degrading in anyway. i'm happy that matt riots seedlings look danker then all the other name drops, they germinated danker too i suppose lol. the fact that u are veggin some and already picked your keepers explains it all. coupled with the fact that u refuse to buy hazemans gear because it didn't meet his standards leads me to 1 question. r u fucking retarded?

..and you know this from reading stupid shit off of icmag...gimme a break ill...the only thing riot is guilty of is using opp's pix....period.

all else is internet garbage.

Illmind

Illmind

i dont ever goto icmag, i know ppl that want his head for lies and deciept. end of story. and these ppl dont lie and have absolutely no reason to other then to help others not make the same mistake. if u only knew... he acts hela cool tho and has ppl who dunno better fooled.

C

CAPO

so your bandwagoning...lol ..forming your opinion on peoples conjecture..and not your own experience...typical.

Illmind

Illmind

ok ya i'm bandwagoning. lets see all your dank matt riot gear cant wait... your dickriding.. typical.

C

CAPO

sorry ill..won't be posting any pix on the farm anymore...haven't for a long time...seriously trying to get banned so i don't get the urge.

I highly doubt..matt cares if Hazeman uses bloodkush (even though he's still workin it)..it's just why ripp on someone and use their work is unsettling.

has everything Matt put out...AAA..no...is alot of his gear dank as shit..yes.

do some breeders that I know you love..still hook up and look out for Matt...yes!

Make up your own mind ill or not.

Illmind

Illmind

i dont love any breeder period. any seed will have winners in it fucked breeding or not. i dont condone or do biz with anyone who doesn't respect other breeders enough to ask to work there gear. and i have 0 respect for a man whos word means nothing. i know for a fact 1000% he has done both and i know who he did it to. i also dislike swerve and cc. is it because the beans are trash meh slightly. mainly because he broke his word and sold suspect beans for 4 to 6 months and did so even after he was aware. i am a man of principle and respect. these days i do my own breeding and bless ppl for free. and even still i ask the clone or clones source beforehand. that is all. post up someone elses aaa matt riot stuff then.... lets see this aaa. as i said before mr online is a cool dude behind the scenes well ppl have a hard time believing such a nice person could do no wrong but thats the angle.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

trying to reason with folks ain't always easy lol.

who the fuck are you..why should i take your word for anything..Hazeman...you go on do whatever you think is morally correct...I think your lines sux so keep trying buddy..maybe you'll eventually bootleg some shit worth growing.:hi

who i am doesn't really matter except for the fact that i have been around long enough to know some of the miscreants that pass themselves off as legit.

You shouldn't take anyones word for anything, you should recon/find out for yourself once you feel some topic/issue is worth your attention imho. Malcom X said that before he was assasinated, although those were not his exact words they still are worthy of following imho.

Mathew Riot is GUILTY of getting genetics from various kind folks under the guise of medical needs... Then he does his pollen chucking to make his coin/$.

seems those needy medical patients don't get meds. ghost patients don't need meds now do they?

this has been known about him for quite some time now, so either you are one of his cronies, or an avg. joe who just doesn't realize he's rubbing elbows with a snake;not knowing he will bite you if it serves his purpose to do so.

You might actually come away unscathed, if you are a decnt person i hope you do. Yet, whther you do or don't still won't change the type of person RIOT is. His heart is defective plain and simple & not the one beating in his chest!

Now so far as your bootlegging commented pointed at Billy Goat, seems that you single him out for the type of thing that everyone is doing. Every pollen chucker or so called Breeder is boot legging genetics that they themselevs DID NOT CREATE. this includes breeders who get permision from those who did create strain X,Y,or Z.

at least you said one positive thing, you told BG to keep trying. if you do want him to be successful then help him if you can; that way we all benefit imho.

your post seems laoded with anger, why is that dude. do u have something to puff, if so puff it & chill out that's one of the best uses for the plant we love. nuff said.:hi

C

CAPO

who i am doesn't really matter except for the fact that i have been around long enough to know some of the miscreants that pass themselves off as legit.

You shouldn't take anyones word for anything, you should recon/find out for yourself once you feel some topic/issue is worth your attention imho. Malcom X said that before he was assasinated, although those were not his exact words they still are worthy of following imho.

Mathew Riot is GUILTY of getting genetics from various kind folks under the guise of medical needs... Then he does his pollen chucking to make his coin/$.

seems those needy medical patients don't get meds. ghost patients don't need meds now do they?

this has been known about him for quite some time now, so either you are one of his cronies, or an avg. joe who just doesn't realize he's rubbing elbows with a snake;not knowing he will bite you if it serves his purpose to do so.

You might actually come away unscathed, if you are a decnt person i hope you do. Yet, whther you do or don't still won't change the type of person RIOT is. His heart is defective plain and simple & not the one beating in his chest!

Now so far as your bootlegging commented pointed at Billy Goat, seems that you single him out for the type of thing that everyone is doing. Every pollen chucker or so called Breeder is boot legging genetics that they themselevs DID NOT CREATE. this includes breeders who get permision from those who did create strain X,Y,or Z.

at least you said one positive thing, you told BG to keep trying. if you do want him to be successful then help him if you can; that way we all benefit imho.

your post seems laoded with anger, why is that dude. do u have something to puff, if so puff it & chill out that's one of the best uses for the plant we love. nuff said.:hi

I've heard that said about Riot as well..maybe he started out that way..under the guise of medical...and i believe it mostly to be true, it doesn't bother me at all..as most of us do. I also have personally witnessed him giving tons of free seeds to help our community. Keep in mind just because a couple of breeders don't want him around..doesn't mean he's a snake bro..no way no how.
..and like you said everyone is entitled to their own opinions for sure..for sure.

..for the record I absolutely LOVE Billygoat...this thread is for Hazeman..who used to work with Mota...two very different people. not that I hate Hazeman or his gear...I just don't think publicly slamming someone and then selling their work is copacetic. If I came across as filled with anger...sorry if I offended you..but you won't win any merit telling me to go and have a puff..:hi

rawman

rawman

said it before and Ill say it again Riot= F-O-O-L. I assume he learned how to send clones by now but I've also heard of b.s packages still....

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hazeman,

sorry your thread turned into something else. I don't know what I did to this person to even bring up my name, but if this person has something to say to me. My door is always open to anyone about anything and for the record. I've never every bootlegged anyone seeds or work. If I used anyone's seeds, clones or work. I've always asked permission. I'd would like someone to point out how I've bootlegged someone else work.

I've been doing this a long time and I'm one of the most honest person doing this. If you only knew the shit that goes on with some of the big names. You would be totally shocked. I do my best. I help anyone that needs help. I've donated seeds and money to those in need. Guess, people forget that first round of seeds I sold here. Money went straight to Joe and his family. I was the "FIRST" person to give up all my money I made with Logic. You show me a more honest and nice person.

Anyone got's an issues with me. PM me and will talk. Sorry Hazeman, I did nothing to have someone drag my name in the mud for no reason what's so ever. Good luck with the Blood Kush. Let me know if you ever need anything.
Take care,
BG

B

Biggestpothead

Im not jumping in this just heard alot of riots gear herms like crazy from multiple sources. If stabilized his works (stolen or not) would be very dank.
Blood rose x the white is a sick combination

Top Bottom