Breeder
Supporter
this is a pic of my Blood kush plant which is White clone x Heath's Black Rose

Blood kush2
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
This x sounds like some straight fire! Good luck with that girl. U gonna hit her wit any particular stud?

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
it getting hard i have a lot of studs :makeup to pick from.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds Awesome

All by herself she sounds good, keep them coming Hazeman. Blood Kush sounds delicious to me

mal

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
All by herself she sounds good, keep them coming Hazeman. Blood Kush sounds delicious to me

mal

yes i will, but i only got 5 seeds and only two made it to this stage, and there not showing sex yet. but if there is a male & female you know there will be seeds.
like i said in another post everything that goes through Hazemans garden. i make some seeds of her. just because if i ever get rid of them i can come back and get it again. i cant keep all mom's and dad's forever.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
that's great to hear i like dank, anything

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That sounds super dank hope these make it to the farm!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Hazeman again", stellar work as usual bro, U sure r 1 busy bee, take care, Peace SSP

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Is this from M.R's garden?

I don't know who M.R's is ! this was from seed, and i did not make this cross. I'm growing them out to make seeds. so i hope i have a male and female. only two made it. from seeds.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
...Matt Riot :character0035:

yes i did get these seeds from him, i thought you where talking about him but wasn't for sure. we will see on this cross, i don't know if he made them or not. he just sent the seeds to me. i haven't seen a blood kush in his list of seeds. any ways, only two popped and they look like there both females. so i will hit them up with my white X AWW male.

those purple F##k are also from him. but like before i don't know who made them.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Thats awesome Hazeman.. I have some BloodKush X Ed Rosenthal Super Bud Beanz........ I had forgotten the lineage on that BloodKush.. I miss seeing Heath Robinson Grows..... :harvest:

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
...Matt Riot :character0035:

and i will be watching the blood kush i got going. because i got theses from the same person i got the purple F**k and the Airborne G-13 seeds. and we all know what happened to them HERMIE City. :sad0047:

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
the blood kush turned out nice. i didn't get pic's of her this time but i will next round. when i was trimming the plant holding it upside down the underside of the buds look like they where bleeding a nice color of red. i will take pic's next run so you all can see it.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
plus i want to hit this plant with my white /AWW male. it a nice small indica plant

M

MTM

sounds killer! hope we see a male and female!

yes i did get these seeds from him, i thought you where talking about him but wasn't for sure. we will see on this cross, i don't know if he made them or not. he just sent the seeds to me. i haven't seen a blood kush in his list of seeds. any ways, only two popped and they look like there both females. so i will hit them up with my white X AWW male.

those purple F##k are also from him. but like before i don't know who made them.

Hazeman you know Matt made those beans,they ran pretty good RIGHT!!!!!Dont tell me you have never had a strain hermie????.Im running some of Matts gear now, smart alex,original OG,Sac#3,.They are running right beside CC ,OGR and Top Dawg gear and his shit looks just as good if not better.From what Ive heard hazeman you collected quit a few of Matts strains your self.Most hermies from matts shit comes from inexperienced growers trying to grow something thats just too hard for beginers You sure are fast to slander someone hazeman,I thought you were above that.I wont be buying any of your strains.....

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Hazeman you know Matt made those beans,they ran pretty good RIGHT!!!!!Dont tell me you have never had a strain hermie????.Im running some of Matts gear now, smart alex,original OG,Sac#3,.They are running right beside CC ,OGR and Top Dawg gear and his shit looks just as good if not better.From what Ive heard hazeman you collected quit a few of Matts strains your self.Most hermies from matts shit comes from inexperienced growers trying to grow something thats just too hard for beginers You sure are fast to slander someone hazeman,I thought you were above that.I wont be buying any of your strains.....

sorry you feel that way. i think matt did a great job on the blood kush. i dint know he was the one who made them or not. i have no problem with matt. it could be my grow room conditions. or my growing experience. all I'm saying is they didn't work for me.

Top Bottom