Bloombastic?!?!?

• Thread starter Tubby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tubby

Tubby

What are your thoughts on this product?
I've heard you can see what it does over night! Turns frosty over night?
Please tell me your input

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I did a side by side run when Bloombastic first came out years ago. Didn't see a bit of difference. If you do decide to use it better not use it too far along in flower as the shit doesn't flush out and makes for a shitty smoke. Just my .02. MGG

Tubby

Tubby

I did a side by side run when Bloombastic first came out years ago. Didn't see a bit of difference. If you do decide to use it better not use it too far along in flower as the shit doesn't flush out and makes for a shitty smoke. Just my .02. MGG
Thanks man! Yea I hear good and bad so idk it's just up in the air

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

I used to run it when i started out and loved it. It's super expensive but replaces every additive you would use. My flower res had nothing but aquaflakes and bloombastic. I'm pretty sure it's got triacontonal so you might lose a little flavor if you run it to the end. I think tria interferes with terp production if overdone. My bubbas would come out great but my OGs always tasted like hay. Giant frosty buds though.

I would compare it to Heavy 16 Fire.

Tubby

Tubby

I used to run it when i started out and loved it. It's super expensive but replaces every additive you would use. My flower res had nothing but aquaflakes and bloombastic. I'm pretty sure it's got triacontonal so you might lose a little flavor if you run it to the end. I think tria interferes with terp production if overdone. My bubbas would come out great but my OGs always tasted like hay. Giant frosty buds though.

I would compare it to Heavy 16 Fire.
I'm running heavy fire right now, just not seeing enough from it yet, I have 5 gallons of fire so I'm gonna learn how to use it right! Lol
Thanks

OGONLY

OGONLY

I'm running heavy fire right now, just not seeing enough from it yet, I have 5 gallons of fire so I'm gonna learn how to use it right! Lol
Thanks

I ran Fire along with Heavy base and was not impressed. I gave it 2 rounds. Taste and quality were good but overall yield was noticeably less. I prefer the results I got with Big Bud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom