BloomBox Grow #3 - Hawaiian Snow (Green House Feminized)

• Thread starter RickyRicardo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RickyRicardo

First hair showing up!

Little update,

Now in week 3 of flowering, swaped the halide to the HPS and noticed the first hairs coming up at the top leavel nods.

I am supper excited:

DSCF0122.JPG

DSCF0121.JPG

DSCF0120.JPG

R

RickyRicardo

Pictures under HPS

So week 3 of flowering, things are starting to move fast. Switch the light to HPS Saturday as I was advised to run MH for the first two weeks to prevent too much stretching.

Any advice on how to take decent pictures under HPS. Mine look like way too yellow hehe.

DSCF0139.JPG

DSCF0141.JPG

DSCF0142.JPG

R

RickyRicardo

Start of Week 5 of Flowering

Hey guys, little update with pictures. Was away 4 days and came back and that plant got to monster size in no time.

A bit crowded in there, probably not the right plant for the Bloom Box, Strawberry Haze is much more compact.

Some pics:
DSCF0197.jpg

DSCF0194.jpg

DSCF0193.jpg
DSCF0192.jpg

DSCF0191.jpg

DSCF0190.jpg

R

RickyRicardo

Moving forward

Hey been a while since I did an update, I decided to remove the tomatoes as it was getting thight in there.

Hawaiian definitely not a good candidate for the bloombox, but the other strain I am growing at the same time, seems perfect (Strawberry Haze)

a few pics of the mess:
DSCF0202_2.jpeg
DSCF0203_2.jpeg
DSCF0204_2.jpeg
DSCF0206_2.jpeg

R

RickyRicardo

Smoke Report

Hey Guys,

I had a wicked harvest from this grow finally, although the one plant looked like an octopus by the end.

Been smoking this all summer and gave a few bagful to friends. Its a really nice buzz.

The taste is smooth (everyone mentions how easy to inhale the smoke his) no after taste, the smell of the smoke is good too.

Been giving really cerebral highs, lots of talking, debating under the influence over the summer. Only drawback is this has made everyone smoking it incredibly horny and inhibitions go way down.

Made a bunch of pot cookie with it also where we had a pretty crazy night.

All in all I think that this is a very nice strain to grow, too bad it does not fit in my Box hehe

Latest posts

Top Bottom