K

Kpezzy

They are in a 6 site RDWC system with a 1k hps in a 4x4 hydrohut

Blue dream day 54
Blue dream day 54 2
CBF

CBF

Supporter
nice lookin plants, appear to yield real well. on the first go around here, have a crap load of um goin. untouched, pistilwhipped, and topped, see which produces best.

thanks for postin up
CBF

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

I have some S1's to pop from a good friend in northern cali, he pulls about 2 lbows per 1000.. great daytime smoke for sure. How long do you plan on letting these go??

K

Kpezzy

I have some S1's to pop from a good friend in northern cali, he pulls about 2 lbows per 1000.. great daytime smoke for sure. How long do you plan on letting these go??

I'm gonna take em to 70 I think

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Smoking some blue dream loaded with blue dream bubble right now...Its a good smoke, but personally its not strong enough for me

K

Kpezzy

Smoking some blue dream loaded with blue dream bubble right now...Its a good smoke, but personally its not strong enough for me

you know what Logic I keep hearing that it doesn't last long at all, have you noticed that as well? thanks

true grit

true grit

Think this one is more of a happy short lived high.... i just dig it cuz of taste...

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

I agree with logic and TG on this one.. stone is kinda weak but I keep puffing it cuz it taste so damn good.

N

nor cali farmer

it was called daytime dream but adding blue to made it take off

true grit

true grit

Yeah I'd run it if I could get a good cut!!! Plus i've only smoked it from a few reputable growers, would like to see what I could throw myself full organic and not hydro...

K

Kpezzy

All I know is that the smell makes me want to break off a bud and suck on it, my room smells soooo sweet and fruity, I can't describe the smell good enough, but it by far has the sweetest smell of anything I have ever grown, juicy fruit comes to mind

Midnight_son

Midnight_son

Premium Member
Supporter
Those darlin's look niiiice! Your slammin it bro.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Nice work Kpezzy! I've only had BD once, but I liked the buzz. I generally go for a creative buzz high more than full-out retarded stoned.

I

ImptheGimp

looks good! just harvested some BD myself and its curing right now. great smoke I think, some in Cali dont like it but we havnt been flooded with BD here yet. atleast not by anyone that knows whats up. ive gotten up to 3/4 lb on one plant before though when trained and topped. I also harvest around 60 days in hydro though, are you growing these in soil?

Top Bottom