Blue Dream, Durban Poison Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Farm Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farm Boy

Farm Boy

Everything looking good. And yea man the Fpx Farm schedule is not something you can follow 100% it runs very hot, not just salty. The sledge hammer ya gotta be careful with too. In my hydro if I use it as directed it bubbles over an makes a real mess. Ive never used Fox farm for a full grow on ganja, only other stuff so all I can stress is go about 1/3 strength with everything fox farm nute wise until your plants tell you other wise. Also
..consider doing a flush with the sledgehmer once a week. They say twice a week but I think once a week is better. The fox farm line isnt one I would recommend to first timers....its sooo damn flakey
I got you man ill deff start at about 1/4 strength. I already got all three bottles lol so we'll see how it goes. If worse comes to worse i can switch to something else down the road. Says i shouldnt feed until i transplant them so I've just been giving them plain water for now.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Yea man you dont need to feed them nutes for peolly 2 more weeks, maybe more depending on what they look like. Gonna keep my eye on this one, wanna see how it goes. Sorry man what all light will they get throughout their life??

Farm Boy

Farm Boy

Yea man you dont need to feed them nutes for peolly 2 more weeks, maybe more depending on what they look like. Gonna keep my eye on this one, wanna see how it goes. Sorry man what all light will they get throughout their life??

Nice man i appreciate all the help. Ill deff wait 2 weeks for the nutes. Right now I have a Black Dog LED PhytoMax 200 thats mainly over my 4 autos (5,6 weeks old) i have right now. When they get bigger or start stretching for more light I have a 80w LED UFO clone/vegg light i can put over it. Eventually Ill replace the UFO light with my Advance Platnum LED P300 (Its in my other tent at the moment) So the main 2 lights would be the PhytoMax 200 and P300 in a 2x4 tent.

Farm Boy

Farm Boy

Also, moving 2 of the 4 autos to my other tent will be a option if they start growing faster then i expected or something.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

How many watts do they pump out Im not familliar with those.

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Im just wanting to know how much wattage you will ha e throughout the grow....seems to be a somewhat good indicator on what to expect weight wise with the finaly product.

Farm Boy

Farm Boy

Im just wanting to know how much wattage you will ha e throughout the grow....seems to be a somewhat good indicator on what to expect weight wise with the finaly product.

The Black Dog PhytoMAX 200 pumps 215 (true) wattts and the Advance Platnum has 2 switches. vegg light pumps 83 watts & a bloom light that pumps 180w.

Farm Boy

Farm Boy

I think i can break down my expericne lol. So i have one harvest under my belt. But I do have a bubbalicous auto i am cutting down next week. 2 bag seeds in another tent that probably have 6 weeeks left and 4 autos that are half way. So I have a couple things going but i started growing back in March, got my hands on 3 clones, I had a 250w in there at first and i eventually added my Advance Platnum P300 durring flowering. They were topped a few times early and ended up with 140 grams dry. So with this grow i want to try scrog see how much i can get. To be honest I'd be happy if I got one more ounce then i did my first harvest lol.

Farm Boy

Farm Boy

Ok so bad news. I found some spider mites on my autos. It was pretty bad and they where all over my small girls as well. Luckily i harvested my bubbalicous plant before they got to it. I had 2 girls that where like 3 weeks from being cut that I had to take down early (Will be making bubble hash out of). But i Lost my 4 precious autos and the durban poison and blue dream seedlings. I decided to pull them because i want to bomb the place and clean up the room before it can get any worse. I am not sure how to close a thread but I will have to get more Blue dream and durban poison seeds in the future and try again. I already bombed and bleached my grow room with my 2 tents and i germinated some new seeds. So ill be starting another grow, same style but this time I'll be using 4 different strains. I will be growing Vision Seeds Jack Herer Feminized, Royal Queen Seeds Northern Lights Feminized and 2 freebies Cheesus and White Widow (Both Feminized). So yeah will be starting that thread soon. Sorry guys, watch out for those damn spider mites and happy farming everyone!

LuccaDaddy

LuccaDaddy

Ok so bad news. I found some spider mites on my autos. It was pretty bad and they where all over my small girls as well. Luckily i harvested my bubbalicous plant before they got to it. I had 2 girls that where like 3 weeks from being cut that I had to take down early (Will be making bubble hash out of). But i Lost my 4 precious autos and the durban poison and blue dream seedlings. I decided to pull them because i want to bomb the place and clean up the room before it can get any worse. I am not sure how to close a thread but I will have to get more Blue dream and durban poison seeds in the future and try again. I already bombed and bleached my grow room with my 2 tents and i germinated some new seeds. So ill be starting another grow, same style but this time I'll be using 4 different strains. I will be growing Vision Seeds Jack Herer Feminized, Royal Queen Seeds Northern Lights Feminized and 2 freebies Cheesus and White Widow (Both Feminized). So yeah will be starting that thread soon. Sorry guys, watch out for those damn spider mites and happy farming everyone!
Man bummer bro sorry that happened, good luck with new grow!

Farm Boy

Farm Boy

some pepper water would have saved those,mites aint nothin.i use soap water on my tobacco.first application knocks out 90%
Seemed like a lot of work just to have dead mites in your buds at the end lol. If they where vegging i would of added some Azamax or somethin. I didnt wana add anything while they where budding too. You just mixed dish soap and water??

Farm Boy

Farm Boy

Man bummer bro sorry that happened, good luck with new grow!
Yeah deff sucks but its a learning experience! I noticed little white spots on my Afghan skunk a couple times but didn't think anything of it (Where probably bite marks and its usually the first sign). These seeds that i started to germinate already have tales and ready to plant. I am tempted to bomb the room one more time before i plant anything though haha

robomont

robomont

yea dish doap and water in a spray bottle but i thought we we were talking about young plants not budded plants.
with budded plants mites shouldnt be getting anywhere near the trichomes.too hard to climb through goo.

Farm Boy

Farm Boy

Whats up farmers, I got new Blue Dream and Durban Poison seeds and decided to do a second attempt. Plants are currently 12 days old and i have them in my vegg tent. I might transplant in a few days.

IMG 3795
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I had some durban p live resin from a longmont dispensary that made you feel like you were on speed.

Top Bottom