Blue Dream, Durban Poison Scrog Grow

• Thread starter Farm Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farm Boy

Farm Boy

Is it just me or does the blue dream look kind of blue lol (on the right)

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

What if it was junk with alittle speed added? Make sure your stuff is legit bro....
Sounds pretty legit when you get anything from the dispo that's already been tested. Had some Kief rosin I pressed of a Sativa dom and it was pulled a little early and I legit felt like I railed a line of coke. Craziest high to date

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
For some reason I thought this was your first grow but you clearly know how to do a scrog, looking nice, anxious to see it fill in.

Foxlink

Foxlink

5 weeks, Had some ph problems. Didn't know how acedic the FF nutes where. (Once again still a noob lol) Other then that they looking good.
I dunno how acidic FF is, I do use the Ocean Floor from FoxFarm; but I use Mills nutes. They can get pricey but I know my plants love it. As long as your SCRoG is doin' good, stick with what you know best :)
=^_^=
-Fox

Farm Boy

Farm Boy

I dunno how acidic FF is, I do use the Ocean Floor from FoxFarm; but I use Mills nutes. They can get pricey but I know my plants love it. As long as your SCRoG is doin' good, stick with what you know best :)
=^_^=
-Fox
THanks I will check them out. Scrog and buds looking good, i will deff watch the ph levels more.

C

chris oak

Had excllent luck with this Strain the new lights im sure helped aswell!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom