Blue Dream

• Thread starter rubthe nub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushdaking

kushdaking

U know how shit can be misinterpreted thru text......lets just agree hes a liar and be done w it hahaha just kidding
Watch out G nome he's going to attack you on your profile lol.. he told me I was a jackass and stick to my penny stocks because he hasn't seen anything good come out of my garden lol.. asked him which one? Indoor or out? Soil or hydro?? I don't like to belittle people but man when you try and test me it irritates the shit out of me... most growers on these forums have a closet with a 400w bulb or a few 1000 watts and think there big time lol..

G gnome

G gnome

Watch out G nome he's going to attack you on your profile lol.. he told me I was a jackass and stick to my penny stocks because he hasn't seen anything good come out of my garden lol.. asked him which one? Indoor or out? Soil or hydro?? I don't like to belittle people but man when you try and test me it irritates the shit out of me... most growers on these forums have a closet with a 400w bulb or a few 1000 watts and think there big time lol..
So much for leavin it alone huh? Haha

True ppl grow a few plants in their grandmas closet and think they're hot shit haha....not that this is directed at him....dudes cool in my book.....

kushdaking

kushdaking

So much for leavin it alone huh? Haha

True ppl grow a few plants in their grandmas closet and think they're hot shit haha....not that this is directed at him....dudes cool in my book.....
More a less I feel that's why he came at me... he thought I was one of those people that's what I meant by it

G gnome

G gnome

More a less I feel that's why he came at me... he thought I was one of those people that's what I meant by it
So ir saying ok gnome no matter what im done. G gnome, i promise im not gonna make a stink so u have a big mess to clean up.
Thats what ur sayin right?:)

kushdaking

kushdaking

So ir saying ok gnome no matter what im done. G gnome, i promise im not gonna make a stink so u have a big mess to clean up.
Ya I'm done bro I got a lot to do today in my other garden.. complete overhaul with the lighting system.. don't got time for an argument over a forum lol..

M

motz

Ya know, I know Jm420 and "yes" he can be an ass most of the time but @jm420 definitely knows what the fuck he's doing.
Yes, this man puts out tremendous plants, go to Z-labs and check for yourselves.
He can probably out grow anybody here under the table.
So unless you know this man and have seen his grows, I'd think twice about mocking him.
You're ignorant.

kushdaking

kushdaking

I'm ignorant?? Lol you coming out of left field starting this shit all over again is ignorant.. it's also ignorant to assume that he could outgrow any of us... growing is a 3 part break down
70% environment 20% genetics 10% knowledge.... so to assume anyone can outgrow anyone would hinder on any of these being off...
If your a growers and your environment is shit your a newbie and a hobbyist..
If your a growers with a perfect room and shit genetics your lazy.
And if your a growers with a perfect room A-1 genetics and not a hint of knowledge then your just a kid with money...

Can't believe the word ignorant came out of your mouth while assuming he's a better grower then anyone... he attacked me on my profile after I asked a simale question to get an answer to better my understanding of what he was saying... no such thing as an ignorant question but there sure the hell is a ignorant statement

M

motz

Yep,youre ignorant cuz you don't know.
Believe what you will.

I have seen his work.
And I did not say your question was ignorant, I said you all are ignorant because of your assumptions, look up the fuckin meaning to ignorant.
You don't know so you assume.

kushdaking

kushdaking

I never assumed a thing about @jm420 at what point did I ever try to grade anything he did?? So as to stating I assumed... what did I assume? Please do tell...
The one thing I will assume though is that your barely know him and your trying to earn a friend... you literally have had more to say about this then he has.. so why don't you relax and go smoke some weed..

kushdaking

kushdaking

Sorry bro @motz came out of left field on this one my dude

M

motz

I never assumed a thing about @jm420 at what point did I ever try to grade anything he did?? So as to stating I assumed... what did I assume? Please do tell...
The one thing I will assume though is that your barely know him and your trying to earn a friend... you literally have had more to say about this then he has.. so why don't you relax and go smoke some weed..
Far fucking from it, used to be friend.
Now I'm ignorant cuz I don't know why I'm sticking up for him. Lol
But got to give props where props is due.
I used to be at Z-labs there for, I fuckin know. Him and Tony Green used to have contest all the time.

Quit bashing, shut up and listen to what the man has to say you will learn something.
Cuz that mfer right there knows.

P

Pimples

Nice, it's crazy how a lot of people don't care for blue dream but I still like it.
I have the confirmed cut of the one and only Santa Cruz Blue Dream. People that say its not potent are nuts. Its just not that cripple you knock down wheel chair indica /kush stuff thats everywhere.What ive found is most but not all people under age 30 or 35 really respond to that heavy indica stone. These people ususally are very heavy smokers as well. High tolerance types and only the indica gear gets them off. Older heads...indys just dont do it for them. They like the productive daytime soaring thought provoking high of a sativa leaner and Santa Cruz just works for them. Serious. My under 30 patients will not even look at my Dream and go for the Glue and Og stuff and a couple of my 40+ year olds...just the opposite. Then I got some that...like me..can appreciate all of it. It all gets them fucked up. But anyways...yeah. I got Santa Cruz. The heaviest and easiest producer in my stable. For a sativa leaning hybrid...it works for indoors. It is stretchy but that's easy to deal with. Just keep in trained low and wide with multiple main tops in veg and early flowering.For such a heavy sativa it can be pulled between 60 and 70 days. Commercial growers love to mono crop this beast because it takes little effort to harvest such massive chunky pop can colas. I have an awesome pheno of Hortilabs Sour Amnesia thats a similar sativa but more of a fuel diesel terpene profile than that sweet fruity sugar candy of Dream. Takes a little longer at 70 to 80 days but wow do them colas get big and chunky if you are patient and can wait. Dont underestimate the power and yields of sativas. They are quite literally the biggest gals in my garden. The slower vegging indicas that yield big like that I grew back in the day were never all that potent in comparison. The smaller yielding indicas like Glue and Og based gear are damn good but in my stable...thats only half the story.

Last edited:
Dankalicious

Dankalicious

Awesome report. I really need a copy so I can IBL the shit out of it and lock it down in stable seed form. I was going to BX my queen from Snowhigh's Blue Dream x Johnny Blaze, but I stopped with the F2 gen because I want to IBL the original genetics rather than uniform a cross of. That's funny how you mention the younger crowd wanting to be stoned to the bone. I have the same issue. My Sour D is so speedy and clear they say it doesn't even work. They want that shit that balances out 30 monster energy drinks. If I'm stuck dabbing the city wax I need at least a coffee to make it to 4:20 without being asleep in my bed. My mother loves the Blue Dream cross. I hit one of the boys to the Sour D a few years ago and got a killer cut of some super daytime. Just enough calming effect to keep you from closing the blinds, but full on park, BBQ, and recreation smiles all day long. :)

P

Pimples

Most definitely..the younger stoners like a crippling indica and most older heads enjoy a daytime sativa. Strange isnt it? Ive observed this for the last 10 plus years now.

jasper19

jasper19

I know this is an old thread which for what Im asking is good. Im trying to find the old school thin leaf sativa cut of this. Not seeds not the indica leaner that people are trying to pass off. Id like to find a vendor or individual who still holds this original cut of BD. Never hurts to ask.

FATAL

FATAL

I know this is an old thread which for what Im asking is good. Im trying to find the old school thin leaf sativa cut of this. Not seeds not the indica leaner that people are trying to pass off. Id like to find a vendor or individual who still holds this original cut of BD. Never hurts to ask.
What did it smell like.. The best BD I had was just a bad Haze.

Top Bottom