• Tagged users None
gimp73

gimp73

Has anybody run blue dream ?
What nutrients did use use and ppms?
How was the out come?

slimjimham

slimjimham

I've got the real deal blue dream santa cruz sativa cut!!!!!

Got it sent from a very generous friend that's deep in the scene! She's looking beautiful and sturdy, she hits flower in about a week after I harvest... First time of many running her

Good Damn im excited to see what this girl does!

I was running low ppm cultured solutions but just switched to canna veg nutes today since that's what I'm using for flower. Ppm at 500 in late veg, but like I said I just changed the tank it today so I'll know how they liked it tomorrow

The thought of the elites in my lineup makes me smile, I've never smoked our grown bd but all the crazy yield reports/ consumer demand has me amped ha

I've finally got a solid 8 strains that I'm super proud of!

If anyone else has grown it, I'm also interested!

slimjimham

slimjimham

Nice, is she from clone or seed? I also grew blue dream from seed, just a single hso, and she yielded day but I want a fan of the taste, almost a musty taste...

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Mine is a clone smells like blueberry muffins and temple hash I like to pull her at 65 days ish I wish I had a pic she's revegging and looks like shot or I'd snap one

Genesis

Genesis

HSO Blue dream, I got an indica leaning pheno. Most vigorous plant I've ever worked with along with best yielder. I've only grown about 10 strains so that doesn't say a whole lot... But HSO BD is the real deal, she won best strain on the 'tude seed bank last year out of like 6,500 strains or something lol. I use the basic water culture chart on CCH2O with just their mid booster, not the early or late. Same PPM's and stuff.

Clone only or HSO you'll be happy.

Oh yeah, smells sweet like blueberry, has purple hues toward the end and is a real nice all around high. Solid bag appeal. I'd say it's a pretty hard strain to beat in quality and quantity department. Generally the best smoke I've had is from smaller yielding plants but BD is damn nice despite her being a monster yielder. Pretty rare stuff.

For personal smoke - I enjoy pure indica and the heavy afghani/kush lineage best. So I'd say the HSO BD is my favorite plant to grow. But my favorite smokes are always gonna be put you on yo' ass hash-spicy-ass afghani's.

Genesis

Genesis

Oh yeah it was 4,500 strains and the video link is here:

In a nutshell bro, it is #1 on Leafly, #1 on Attitude seed bank and an incredibly vigorous plant that yields bomb. I think you'll dig her. Keep in mind that doesn't mean that a seed you get is going to be as gaurunteed dank as the super elite clone only's like Cookie fam and OG funks, GG#4, crazy shit but most everyone I've talked to who has used HSO has had positive experiences.

Genesis

Genesis

@Gargamel in the future, it might be easier to make one post instead of 7 bro... I think most people realize that Blue Dream is not the dankest strain evarrrr. But she is a vigorous gal and quite the yielder while being better quality wise than most cash cows such as Big Bud, Critical stuff, Afghani/Skunk crosses (like big bud), Chronic from Serious Seeds etc.

Judging by your opinions you are prolly in a medical or legal state where it is flooded with dream or maybe subpar dream. HSO Dream is Blueberry x Super Silver Haze and I enjoy it. Blueberry is probably one of my top favorite strains to smoke for my medical condition and the ultra mellow high it has. I'm not so much of a Sativa guy. My post said i've grown only 10 strains or so but i've smoked wayyyyyyyy more. Dream is so far my favorite to grow because of the favorable traits i've mentioned, it also roots fast as shit.

My favorite smoke is Afghani, Afghani Kush, Black Domina, Master Kush, Herijuana, GDP, Blueberry, Blueberry kush and stuff that is sedative and mellow. I enjoy smoke that isn't ultra high THC but indica/afghanica leaning and oftentimes 'old school.' Any recommendations for me based on this stuff?

Limonene

Limonene

I'm growing hso blue dream and also their green crack and i can't complain. Neither are amazing but i am still impressed. I hate fem seeds in general, i just put them in because i had them and i am glad that i did. Will i keep them around, no.

Genesis

Genesis

I'm growing hso blue dream and also their green crack and i can't complain. Neither are amazing but i am still impressed. I hate fem seeds in general, i just put them in because i had them and i am glad that i did. Will i keep them around, no.

I'd really like to try their Bubba's Gift. Definitely interested how their take on Green Crack goes.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Horrible it's a pot growers work strain it's a biggie yielder they can have a decent looked good but taste like nothing tastes like smoke and a lot of people because it's not a real special strain it's growth is mostly hydroponically which is also shitty as it is a technique if you look little harder her do some research about strains you can get something better but that's all you got that's all you got

Once again this dude on the scene spewin bullshit, I appreciate your history and your breeding work dude but this 7 posts of bashing and sketchy advice is a lame way to go about things.

@gimp73 you'll be happy with her if it's the clone only, I've seen a few seed phenos and they don't touch the cut that came out of the nor cal outdoor scene. She's super frosty huge yielder, very pm resistant and hearty (its really hard to piss her off) all phenos have a berry/blueberry muffin smell, the original is a a ripper full flavor that tastes almost like caramel apple and a very euphoric social high. Great strain and there's a reason it's around, the genetics are solid for beginners and croppers.

Limonene

Limonene

I'd really like to try their Bubba's Gift. Definitely interested how their take on Green Crack goes.
i will put some pics on the uk thread sometime next week when i harvest. pop along and have a look. Its definitely an easy strain to grow, smells kind of roadkill. I would recommend that and the blue dream to people without much experience, they would be very suitable plants.

Limonene

Limonene

No

No sometimes that is try to help people at maybe don't understand but I guess you just like blueberry A lot and people feel that especially adults in someone's teach him something they get kind of the fence of quick and you notice that forums. I was saying of all the strains that there some of the ones you mentioned I understand but if you like smoking those strains why don't you grow them while you grow blue dream and the offer goes for you too you could have my gg4 cuttings not this flower if you stop smoking Bluejay and you'll get the same if not just his clothes he yield with 10 times the quality in many ways
What if someone prefers blue dream to gg4? There is no absolute best strain, personal preference comes into play.

Limonene

Limonene

Blue dream x g13 hashplant

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Well if didn't hear blue dream that's one of the top rated strains not spewing anything this is pathetic info on here that's 90% wrong and I guess people would just be happy or not knowing the truth find blue dream is basically is giving someone money I guess you like to do that so enjoy your blues
I give you my gorilla glue for picture below if you stop smoking blue dream for free
I partially agree on the bd but that glue looks like crap

Top Bottom