Blue Geez, MILF meets Stud

• Thread starter RABB1T
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wonderinalice

wonderinalice

purple polly please!

holy dank rabbit... this girls a beast. You still running a cut of this, or used her just for breeding. Either way, she looks amazing!! Hope everything is good, havent talked to u in a while. I've been stuck on the pure og... just put 5 in flower. Glad to see everything is running smooth for ya!

PG, thank you. As a whole the Cabin is solid top to bottom. We have the solid foundation of Freak and Burn who have been at this longer than I have, I'm the new hire. If it hadn't been for their generosity and going the extra mile to tune me into what I now consider the standard of current/future hybrid marijuana...shit that gets me FRIED in short...I'd still be fooling with lesser plants/buds. Yeah, I can grow weed, make selections, and pollinate moms based on my observations, but when Freak sent me some bigass batches of Blue Geez and some of his other gear then ya know I found some pure dank, one after the next. The selection process went from "Which one of these plants might be a good mom?" to " Which one of these WOULDN'T be a keeper?!". So I've had the opportunity to not only reproduce strains from the original stock but also use them in various ways to improve some of the plants I already had in the arsenal. On a side note, the selection process has taken a lot longer than I had anticipated, the gear is so linear that it is easy to pick a pheno but there are only small differences in each of them, and really you must smoke the buds to understand/process/appreciate their individual qualities.

Bio-Geez will be ready @ Christmas...but before that I'll have Blue Chunkz (Purple Polly pheno seeded) to serve up for y'all mad scientists who like to grow monster buds by Halloween. CPHW ({Purple PermaFrost x Purple HP} x {TrainWreck x Purple HP}) x Blue Geez (NorCal clone Blue Cheese x Medic's Empress).

8-15-11-BlueChunkz-resized.jpg

Blue Chunkz.

PurplePolly48DaysChop-RESIZE.jpg

CPHW Purple Polly, mother of Blue Chunkz.

CPHW-curing-2010.jpg

CPHW nugs pre Geez jizz.

JAWS

JAWS

DAMN sign me up for some of those BLUE CHUNKZZZZZ..
WOWZERRR.....

BudPatch

BudPatch

Everything looks wonderful here. Glad to see the grows and x's going so well. Good to hear you are cleared to move forward with your Bio project full speed as well, congrats.
Would love throw down on anything from CFSB!

BP

RABB1T

RABB1T

holy dank rabbit... this girls a beast. You still running a cut of this, or used her just for breeding. Either way, she looks amazing!! Hope everything is good, havent talked to u in a while. I've been stuck on the pure og... just put 5 in flower. Glad to see everything is running smooth for ya!

Hey bro, I'll say it again...hands down the strongest most narcotic total wipe out ripped stoned from that original OG you grew, best I smoked at HTCC, Thank You!

Had been a minute since I ran either pheno of these CPHW's, started in '09 on them and passed some out. I gotta purpling one and a bigass green one...both of them smoke pretty strong and tastey but the green girl is a private reserve for me of sorts. I grew out dozens of these seeds to find these couple chicks, well worth it though in restrospect ya know.

Here's the green pheno, she puts it on fast and finishes quick.

9-2-11-GreenGeez_4_resize.jpg

:hi:

JAWS

JAWS

hello RABB1T:banana1sv6:
yup glad to hear your going forward with the BIO work ahh i dont know a whole about it but you seem excited about when you mention it so im guessing its a special PROJECT to ya.....things look great in here and very glad to be able to follow along as im sure the rest of the peeps here are aswell
respect:hi

hey i hit the NOTHERN LIGHTS #69 with CLYDE so soon we will have some NOTHERN CLYDE {?} to try out, it should yield huge...

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

Hey rabbit!
Let me know bout the blue chunk's.... Sounds like a great cross! Keep up the great work!
:banana1sv6:

Hey bro, I'll say it again...hands down the strongest most narcotic total wipe out ripped stoned from that original OG you grew, best I smoked at HTCC, Thank You!

Had been a minute since I ran either pheno of these CPHW's, started in '09 on them and passed some out. I gotta purpling one and a bigass green one...both of them smoke pretty strong and tastey but the green girl is a private reserve for me of sorts. I grew out dozens of these seeds to find these couple chicks, well worth it though in restrospect ya know.

Here's the green pheno, she puts it on fast and finishes quick.

9-2-11-GreenGeez_4_resize.jpg

:hi:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Hey rabbit keep up the good work brotha,its all about proper selection and the amount from which you selected from,loving what i see,hit me up one of these days!! The more beans you run in your selection the better the end result,kep ot up!!!

Burn
CFSB

Thailord

Thailord

Hey Rabbit. Yeah, it is me. I have found 2 very nice males out of the Blue Geez. I have a Skunk F7 at the right point to hit a branch or 2, thinking seriously about it. I might hit the C99/GF X Blueberry as well. Any input from you, freak, and burn would be great on this idea.

slausongardens

slausongardens

so i saw what the triple deez was made of on here so i went and bought a pack..

came back, tried to look up some pics and thats when i saw all the beautiful pics of the blue geez so i had to go back the very next day and get those haha..

next is moscas azucar.. amazing bud.

im pretty excited on these both though, im officially down with the cabin fever now and will be on the lookout for everything yall put out..

good shit.

kinger

kinger

Looking good rabbit! let me know when these chunkz are done they sound killer

Top Bottom