Blue Geez

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

I germed 4 BlueGeez beans and All of them popped nicely.. Some of the best lookin beans ive had in a while.... Thanks again guys your doing a great job. Just a couple pics to get this thread going...... Ill start the Blueberry X Chemdog #4 soon.... :passingjoint: theres gold in them there hillz.

Cfsb blue geez 004
Cfsb blue geez 007
Cfsb blue geez 003

2DogWalker

Dlove,

Nice brotha can't wait to see what these girls bring ya man, Freak's looks soo fire!

Best
2Dog

waayne

waayne

Nice start dlovejah.
They look so nice and healthy....
Good luck bro!

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Hey Dlove, We'll do this together, I just dropped 56 beans today....28 Blue Geez, 14 Chemmando and 14 MasterOG, this is gonna be fun....I'll be tuned in.
Thanks for posting them.
Peace
Freak - CFSB :harvest:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Off 2 Great start bro! Can't wait to see these lil babies grow into monsters. Good luck with this grow. See u in the threads, Dlove.

C

CAPO

Awesome! Gonna be a thrill to see these seeds grown Dlove style!!
I think Freak is one of those rare breeders that actually has a selection process..lol...and on top of that he has some crazy combos...definitely some fun strains he's makin. Good luck with everything!
:passingjoint:

A

Antonio111

yaaaa

With your permission I am here to see how it develops, I think everything will go well, you look happy :) ...

dlovejah

dlovejah

Hey Dlove, We'll do this together, I just dropped 56 beans today....28 Blue Geez, 14 Chemmando and 14 MasterOG, this is gonna be fun....I'll be tuned in.
Thanks for posting them.
Peace
Freak - CFSB :harvest:
Sounds good Freak.. Ill be popping more soon... Good luck with everything..
Off 2 Great start bro! Can't wait to see these lil babies grow into monsters. Good luck with this grow. See u in the threads, Dlove.
Thanks bro.. Good luck with all the starts your doing ...
Awesome! Gonna be a thrill to see these seeds grown Dlove style!!
I think Freak is one of those rare breeders that actually has a selection process..lol...and on top of that he has some crazy combos...definitely some fun strains he's makin. Good luck with everything!
:passingjoint:
Thanks Capo for checkin it out... and Thanks again for gifting me these Genetics bro...:harvest:
With your permission I am here to see how it develops, I think everything will go well, you look happy :) ...

Hey Antonio... Hows it bro.. Hope its a good show...:)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx bro. I started a few more grow logs and Im planting more seeds 2day. Can't wait to get my Cabin Fever testers. I'm gonna rock them bitches!

baconcookies

baconcookies

Hey mon, as I can't PM I can't contact you. Dude will you read my thread under grow room design and setup...something about a/c is pumping but room is still hot. And read what I read about active exhaust, passive intake systems. I'm told I need to install an exhaust specifically for my lights, but that's really hard for me to do. Will you read my last post and see if i'm right about what i'm saying? Thanks brother.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Hey mon, as I can't PM I can't contact you. Dude will you read my thread under grow room design and setup...something about a/c is pumping but room is still hot. And read what I read about active exhaust, passive intake systems. I'm told I need to install an exhaust specifically for my lights, but that's really hard for me to do. Will you read my last post and see if i'm right about what i'm saying? Thanks brother.

yah bro.. I know your not a forum guy but stick around these guys got the Firo on the Bayou.....

phenotyper

phenotyper

along for the show! i cannot wait to see how the cfsb gear turns out!

Latest posts

Top Bottom