Blue gorilla, LA Violencia, Z star fighter and more

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Blue gorilla @maineshonestherb , LA Violencia, Z Star Fighter @omuerta_genetix and some secret auto projects from @_mephistogenetics . More beans poppin this weekend. Gonna chronicle these strains and a couple more as they grow. Non feminized seeds except for the Mephisto Genetics auto projects that im super excited to be playing with. The future is bright and I’m excited to be playing with these nerd breeds. I currently am running a “not safe for work” that I received along with a fat jar from a friend of the finished product. It’s unreal, this is also by omuerta genetix, if you have seen them check out his web page. Super cool dude making some amazing beans.

Blue gorilla la violencia z star fighter and more

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Photos a few days old but these babies are
Taking off. Please ignore the root blind lady to the left. She got transplanted last night 🤣

113FB30F 702A 4A05 97B2 0EA8B7DE3BD2

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

72 deg and 61% outs me nice in the vpd but ideally yes a few degs warmer would be ideal. The heat pad under the seedlings is a bit warmer, warming the soil. This gives good evaporation, helps keep the humidity up and allows proper cycling (little bit frequent watering). Have them under 4 Phillips natural grow bulbs (t8). Getting good growth and they are looking nice. I’m going to have some serious space issues soon🤣😂

32F4D9B8 A9A6 4E25 B09B 982534DDB01E

Top Bottom