Blue gorilla, LA Violencia, Z star fighter and more

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Blue gorilla @maineshonestherb , LA Violencia, Z Star Fighter @omuerta_genetix and some secret auto projects from @_mephistogenetics . More beans poppin this weekend. Gonna chronicle these strains and a couple more as they grow. Non feminized seeds except for the Mephisto Genetics auto projects that im super excited to be playing with. The future is bright and Iā€™m excited to be playing with these nerd breeds. I currently am running a ā€œnot safe for workā€ that I received along with a fat jar from a friend of the finished product. Itā€™s unreal, this is also by omuerta genetix, if you have seen them check out his web page. Super cool dude making some amazing beans.

Blue gorilla la violencia z star fighter and more

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Photos a few days old but these babies are
Taking off. Please ignore the root blind lady to the left. She got transplanted last night šŸ¤£

113FB30F 702A 4A05 97B2 0EA8B7DE3BD2

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

72 deg and 61% outs me nice in the vpd but ideally yes a few degs warmer would be ideal. The heat pad under the seedlings is a bit warmer, warming the soil. This gives good evaporation, helps keep the humidity up and allows proper cycling (little bit frequent watering). Have them under 4 Phillips natural grow bulbs (t8). Getting good growth and they are looking nice. Iā€™m going to have some serious space issues soonšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

32F4D9B8 A9A6 4E25 B09B 982534DDB01E

Top Bottom