Blue Kripple - Ceveres' Grow Diary #2

• Thread starter Ceveres
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Ever ran Dr. Krippling gear?

• Total voters
Ceveres

Ceveres

Hang dry! Not all pictured are the BK. I got 3 × Diablo, 3 × Blue Kripple, and 3 × mystery pulled all at once. The real fat ones with pinkish purple leaves are the BK. The mystery has a deeper purple color. Can't wait to smoke, so many dank smells floating around right now!
20171219 181709
20171219 181724
20171219 181741
20171219 181801
20171219 181817
20171219 181836
20171219 181854
20171219 181905
20171219 181938
20171219 181921

Organikz

Organikz

Hey thank you brother, I do appreciate that! I work 40 hours a week at my job doing HVAC so finding the energy to garden is sometimes difficult. If it weren't so enjoyable and a hobby of mine, I don't think I would be able to find the motivation.

I feel ya on reprioritizing your goals. I would be popping a bunch of beans trying new strains, but I have to make sure I make it all back to be able to continue. I've been procrastinating, but I also would like to step into the extract game. I already have a nice vacuum pump which is usually the hardest to come by. I really only need a nice tube and a container I can pressurize. I have a small 10" glass tube but repacking it that many times isn't realistic. I've made some decent oil in the past but didn't have a pump back then, or as good of trim, so this time around should be good!

Was worried about you man.. hadn't heard from ya or seen ya online or anything.. Glad to see everything is Ok? Is your cousin doing alright?

Finally got around to chopping the bitches down.. they are all hanging right now while I fight like hell to keep them from drying too fast lol. RH is extremely low this time of year so I'm running a humidifier to keep RH somewhere around 40-45% to extend my dry time. Don't need no hay smelling/tasting weed.. come this far, can't fuck it up now lmao

Real pretty colors on these Blue Kripple's in the last few weeks! Once they started getting their plain water flush, they turned quickly to those deep purples and reds. Gorgeous if you ask me :cool::smoking:
Damn that's beautiful. A lot of thai in that sexy beast.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Can someone give me some advice my plants turned white in 2 days I have 2 and 1/2 weeks to harvest

Start a thread in the infirmary bud, this is my personal grow log.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/forums/cannabis-infirmary.57/

What!?! Never throw soil out.
Well I know better now obviously lol :cool:

Damn that's beautiful. A lot of thai in that sexy beast.

Thank ya :) im pretty excited to smoke, as long as I can delay dry time enough that I don't end up with hay :mad: lol I think ill be alright.. Must be the blue rhino showing it's blueberry/purple Thai lineage. Happy i took clones. Got 4 of the best looking BKs and 1 of each of the others just to give em one more go at least. I have a hard time letting go of genetics, especially since I lost some of my favorites that I should be able to get back.. but my buddy isn't the easiest to get a hold of.. and if you do, getting him to find time to do something is hard enough haha Plus he said he doesn't personally Have the cut, but it's on lock somewhere! One day I'll get my Pineapple Dog Shit back... maybe lmao

Here's what things are looking like now with dual 315 LEC rockin and I up potted so these bitches could stretch their legs.. Happy now @Organikz ?lmao I'm juat playin
20171220 221900

I got 2 cucumbers in the bottom left with the tomato cage, check that out @oldskol4evr I know they are prone to PM so I'm a little nervous to have em in here, but I'll be watching em like a hawk tho.. Got some compost tea brewing that I tossed a dash of kelp and alfalfa meals into with a little EWC and molasses that I'll share with all the plants tomorrow.

Time to smoke and have a beer before I crash out for the night. Side note, got a Barnes and Noble gift card so I picked up a few books to read. Not bad eh?
20171220 224458

Have a good day all, smoke one for me and I'll smoke one for you :smoking::cool:

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Start a thread in the infirmary bud, this is my personal grow log.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/forums/cannabis-infirmary.57/

Well I know better now obviously lol :cool:

Thank ya :) im pretty excited to smoke, as long as I can delay dry time enough that I don't end up with hay :mad: lol I think ill be alright.. Must be the blue rhino showing it's blueberry/purple Thai lineage. Happy i took clones. Got 4 of the best looking BKs and 1 of each of the others just to give em one more go at least. I have a hard time letting go of genetics, especially since I lost some of my favorites that I should be able to get back.. but my buddy isn't the easiest to get a hold of.. and if you do, getting him to find time to do something is hard enough haha Plus he said he doesn't personally Have the cut, but it's on lock somewhere! One day I'll get my Pineapple Dog Shit back... maybe lmao

Here's what things are looking like now with dual 315 LEC rockin and I up potted so these bitches could stretch their legs.. Happy now @Organikz ?lmao I'm juat playin
View attachment 765712

I got 2 cucumbers in the bottom left with the tomato cage, check that out @oldskol4evr I know they are prone to PM so I'm a little nervous to have em in here, but I'll be watching em like a hawk tho.. Got some compost tea brewing that I tossed a dash of kelp and alfalfa meals into with a little EWC and molasses that I'll share with all the plants tomorrow.

Time to smoke and have a beer before I crash out for the night. Side note, got a Barnes and Noble gift card so I picked up a few books to read. Not bad eh?
View attachment 765713

Have a good day all, smoke one for me and I'll smoke one for you :smoking::cool:
ive read teaming with microbes,great read,,hey you shouldnt have any problem with pm inside the controlled envoriment,outside every thing hits um and morning dew and fog is the enemy,lmao one thing for sure if you get pm in there they will be the first to let you know there not enough air if you dig

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Hey thank you brother, I do appreciate that! I work 40 hours a week at my job doing HVAC so finding the energy to garden is sometimes difficult. If it weren't so enjoyable and a hobby of mine, I don't think I would be able to find the motivation.

I feel ya on reprioritizing your goals. I would be popping a bunch of beans trying new strains, but I have to make sure I make it all back to be able to continue. I've been procrastinating, but I also would like to step into the extract game. I already have a nice vacuum pump which is usually the hardest to come by. I really only need a nice tube and a container I can pressurize. I have a small 10" glass tube but repacking it that many times isn't realistic. I've made some decent oil in the past but didn't have a pump back then, or as good of trim, so this time around should be good!

Was worried about you man.. hadn't heard from ya or seen ya online or anything.. Glad to see everything is Ok? Is your cousin doing alright?

Finally got around to chopping the bitches down.. they are all hanging right now while I fight like hell to keep them from drying too fast lol. RH is extremely low this time of year so I'm running a humidifier to keep RH somewhere around 40-45% to extend my dry time. Don't need no hay smelling/tasting weed.. come this far, can't fuck it up now lmao

Real pretty colors on these Blue Kripple's in the last few weeks! Once they started getting their plain water flush, they turned quickly to those deep purples and reds. Gorgeous if you ask me :cool::smoking:

Wow! Those girls are friggin beauts. I'm looking forward to everything stabilising around here so I can get back to growing. I can't spend any uneccessary money right now until I figure what's going to happen next. It's all up in the air. I may be taking over the greenhouse to help my family out if we end up being able to keep the property.

My cousin isn't doing well. We're expecting him to pass any day now. He's a tough SOB and ain't going to go without a fight.

He actually went back to work after being hospitalised the last time I posted about his condition. But now his liver and kidney function is failing and he's having periodic seisures. I seriously doubt it will happen but if there's anyone who can recover, it's him.

For obvious reasons I've been a bit preoccupied. Thanks for checking up on me.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Just an FYI, people in my private co-op are telling me that the moldy bud it starting to hit the streets. We were expecting this to happen here because the growers used to offload quickly so most know jack sh*t about proper storage procedures. Fire is only selling for $400-$600 per lb, if anyone is buying at all, so I'm sure there's millions of lbs of bud sitting in bins going bad.

In the short term this has been bad for prices but we should expect a huge correction after the next few months as Cali begins enacting it's new marijuana taxes beginning Jan 1st. 90% of growers I know have retired. IMO it is possible for us to see the some of the highest prices we've had in years, come next July/Aug. That's why I'm converting the bulk of my flower to rosin.

It is the perfect storm. It may only last a short season, but if it does happen, those of us poised to take advantage of it may come out very well. Especially in your neck of the woods and on out to the East coast.

When I was still trading in precious metals we lived for market signs like these. Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I wanted to keep you in the loop just in case.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Wow! Those girls are friggin beauts. I'm looking forward to everything stabilising around here so I can get back to growing. I can't spend any uneccessary money right now until I figure what's going to happen next. It's all up in the air. I may be taking over the greenhouse to help my family out if we end up being able to keep the property.

My cousin isn't doing well. We're expecting him to pass any day now. He's a tough SOB and ain't going to go without a fight.

He actually went back to work after being hospitalised the last time I posted about his condition. But now his liver and kidney function is failing and he's having periodic seisures. I seriously doubt it will happen but if there's anyone who can recover, it's him.

For obvious reasons I've been a bit preoccupied. Thanks for checking up on me.

Good to hear man, things will work out the way they are supposed to. Sorry about your cousin, if he's the tough SOB you say he is then maybe he'll come around. Yea the Cali market is worrying at the least, being that it represents what's to come out east here. My goal is just to keep my operation running regardless of the market. You really gotta know the right people to find fire around here. In fact that's the main reason I wanted to get my garden going again. As long as me and the lady have enough smoke, then all is good. It's hard enough to off flowers with the market saturation. Fortunately out here I can still pull 200/zip but extracting it all would probably pull a little better. Just ran out of my last crop about 2 days ago, just gotta close that small gap and we're good to go!

Ceveres

Ceveres

Just an FYI, people in my private co-op are telling me that the moldy bud it starting to hit the streets. We were expecting this to happen here because the growers used to offload quickly so most know jack sh*t about proper storage procedures. Fire is only selling for $400-$600 per lb, if anyone is buying at all, so I'm sure there's millions of lbs of bud sitting in bins going bad.

In the short term this has been bad for prices but we should expect a huge correction after the next few months as Cali begins enacting it's new marijuana taxes beginning Jan 1st. 90% of growers I know have retired. IMO it is possible for us to see the some of the highest prices we've had in years, come next July/Aug. That's why I'm converting the bulk of my flower to rosin.

It is the perfect storm. It may only last a short season, but if it does happen, those of us poised to take advantage of it may come out very well. Especially in your neck of the woods and on out to the East coast.

When I was still trading in precious metals we lived for market signs like these. Maybe it's just wishful thinking but I wanted to keep you in the loop just in case.
Good lookin out! I know it's hard to predict what will happen, but you're right, the ones ready to jump when the time is right will end up making out great.. just gotta be ready. I'm honestly surprised your prices are so low with all the fire/smoke damage and now moldy buds.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Well I've got the mystery girl trimmed up 2/3 of the way. Was gonna wait until I had the whole crop trimmed to share, but this thing is just too damn frosty not to! These dont yield like the other 2 varieties and this was going to be the last run with it, but now I'm having a hard time letting them go lmao What you guys think? Keeper?
20171223 192516
20171223 192433
20171223 192159

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Well I've got the mystery girl trimmed up 2/3 of the way. Was gonna wait until I had the whole crop trimmed to share, but this thing is just too damn frosty not to! These dont yield like the other 2 varieties and this was going to be the last run with it, but now I'm having a hard time letting them go lmao What you guys think? Keeper? View attachment 766288 View attachment 766289 View attachment 766290
i think you should blast that first pic to the photo of the month,beautiful bud and back ground,,lmao dont mind my spelling im uneducated lol

Srenots

Srenots

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Good lookin out! I know it's hard to predict what will happen, but you're right, the ones ready to jump when the time is right will end up making out great.. just gotta be ready. I'm honestly surprised your prices are so low with all the fire/smoke damage and now moldy buds.

The fires didn't even put a dent in supply. I think most of us in Cali grossly underestimated how many new farmers joined the market this year.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Blue Kripple, as advertised it did boast large colas and an overall larger yield by about 1/2oz per plant compared to the other varieties. Not as frosty as the others, but maybe it will make up for that in effect.

20171228 173628
20171228 164858
20171227 181836
20171227 183306

Weird little hole in the middle of the stem
20171228 162132

Being a 5 year old lmao
20171227 175429

20171227 220634

Latest posts

Top Bottom