Blue Lavendar @ Spring Time DrBudACola

• Thread starter DrBudACola
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey Farmers,
Sorry been away the BluLav's are all sexed we got 5 Girls out of Seven seeds started
All 5 clones have snapped out. Plants are bout 24+" tall and growing out fast. BluLav is an aggressive grower passed some of my other types like standing still. Huge leaves that have a blu hue underside of leaves. Will take pics in a week or two as they go into flower room.

Super Fire Alien,
Got four Girls out of 7 seeds started. SFA is not as aggressive as BluLav however is looking promising. I will place these testers in flower in two weeks. All clones snapped, no problem.
Thanks EX we appreciate U.
Peace\Love to All,
DrB

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey farmers,
I have placed the Blue Lav's in flower room. Did not have much time but took a quick shot of a few. Remember they are just testers at 32" in 3 gal pots. The SFA's are next and about two weeks behind the Blu\Lav's. I will update again very soon as the flowers begin to form. I am very excited by the potential here. DrB

IMG 1054
IMG 1062

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey Farmers;
Update on the BluLav's that just went into flower. The lady marked #1 is very aggressive lighter green than the other types with very large leaves. It is currently growing at an inch a day and piling up nodes on huge branched arms. I like sexy heavy girls LOL. Will post a pic in a few days as it is now slowing and will begin to flower. I was informed this girl finishs very fast at 50-56 days so I am intrigued to see this girl sprint to the finish. I wish I had time lapse. There appears to be three types in the group of 5 BluLavs.
The first Super Fire Aliens just entered flower room at 28" will take a pic or two of those as well. It appears we have two types in the four SFA's I have. love peace to all DrB

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Very nice Dr.B.....I'm excited to see these girls in flower again....It's been a while ;)

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy Farmers,
BluLav 32" in 59 days from seed, 10 days in flower now 40". These babies went from hard growing to shutdown-with flower forms in less than 2 days, no shit. Type 1 shown then type 2.
IMG 1074

IMG 1073
IMG 1071
IMG 1072
IMG 1081
IMG 1082

Thats about it for tonight, Super Fire Aliens are to be pictured next in about a week.
Love peace to all, DrB

One Flip

One Flip

Those look like they are going to be good producers.. I know somebody that has one pack left..Im going to snag it this week :) thanks for taking the time to post pics!

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Those look like they are going to be good producers.. I know somebody that has one pack left..Im going to snag it this week :) thanks for taking the time to post pics!
Flip;
I am very impressed with Exotic. He sets a high bar and hits the mark. High yields, fast flowering, great flavor, and what you see is what you get, expect no surprises he does keep it tight.

I believe I am about mid point on these and will post some pics tonight if I can also Super Fire Alien which is a complete mystery to me. Seen a few nug shots but that is it no smoke report but with the Flav as a parent it should be good. Not sure why the SFA's did not get any attention or mentioned much. But you can bet I am going to show you cause so far it has the look of love.
Love to all,
DrB

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy Farmers,
Have a few pics today of BluLav half way home. Sorry the pics are not very good alot did not turn out at all will try again. These girls were not your typical tester I bet 2+ O's average on fairly small plants (well they were small). Very frosty already and the smell is funky awesome.
IMG 1128

IMG 1144

IMG 1146
IMG 1148

Once again sorry for the bad photo skills, will try again. But at least it gives you an idea. The last one pictured is type 2 and has a nice balanced smell of lavender with sweet berry undertones at this stage. Type 1 photos did not turn out well, structure is very different from this last shot of type 2. Structure is totally different, has large arms with 12" + cola's and nice secondary shooting from them. Smell is different but has that funk for sure. If you are growing this out be aware these grow very aggressively when flipped plan accordingly. Does not stretch much just piles on nodes for about a foot or more that's all. Have a good one folks, DrB

One Flip

One Flip

Howdy Farmers,
Have a few pics today of BluLav half way home. Sorry the pics are not very good alot did not turn out at all will try again. These girls were not your typical tester I bet 2+ O's average on fairly small plants (well they were small). Very frosty already and the smell is funky awesome.
View attachment 319618
View attachment 319619
View attachment 319620View attachment 319621

Once again sorry for the bad photo skills, will try again. But at least it gives you an idea. The last one pictured is type 2 and has a nice balanced smell of lavender with sweet berry undertones at this stage. Type 1 photos did not turn out well, structure is very different from this last shot of type 2. Structure is totally different, has large arms with 12" + cola's and nice secondary shooting from them. Smell is different but has that funk for sure. If you are growing this out be aware these grow very aggressively when flipped plan accordingly. Does not stretch much just piles on nodes for about a foot or more that's all. Have a good one folks, DrB
Looking Nice! I'm glad I picked these up. Looks like your doing them proper justice, the pics are good:)

What are you feeding them?

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Looking Nice! I'm glad I picked these up. Looks like your doing them proper justice, the pics are good:)

What are you feeding them?
Hey Flip
Hope all is well with you.

Thanks for dropping in. I will try and get a good shot of the type 1 (the one with the big arms). I use a General Hydro Veganic formula, with "bountea" AVT Aerated veganic tea once a week. Very clean method of growing, not complicated at all simple really and forgiving. I do not use any CO2. Been down the whole route and will never leave soil again. I expect that when these are properly shaped for production (5' tall x 3' wide) they will be big yielders for sure.
If the smell says anything its (Donna Summer) "Ahhh Love to Love me baby" and in return, (in my best Barry White voice) "Ahh whatever you need I don't want to see you without it, you see the more you give, the more I want, and baby that's no lie".
LOL DrB

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hey Flip

Thanks for dropping in. I will try and get a good shot of the type 1 (the one with the big arms). I use a General Hydro Veganic formula, with "bountea" AVT Aerated veganic tea once a week. Very clean method of growing, not complicated at all simple really and forgiving. I do not use any CO2. Been down the whole route and will never leave soil again. I expect that when these are properly shaped for production (5' tall x 3' wide) they will be big yielders for sure.
If the smell says anything its (Donna Summer) "Ahhh Love to Love me baby" and in return, (in my best Barry White voice) "Ahh whatever you need I don't want to see you without it, you see the more you give, the more I want, and baby that's no lie".
LOL DrB
That's why you're the doctor.beautiful girls.they'll move fast from here on out

One Flip

One Flip

Hey Flip

After years of organics & soil, I have wondered off the el natural path in search of faster veg times.. I am having awesome results in coco, but the jury is still out on cleanliness & taste. I will always have a small dedicated section for organics & soil, but i am truely inspired by your "very clean method of growing."
A part of me (the part that likes to indulge) would like to dial in the cleanest and best tasting meds possible. I believe this is what you are achieving with your grow. Nice work!

Top Bottom