Blue Lavendar @ Spring Time DrBudACola

• Thread starter DrBudACola
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrBudACola

DrBudACola

That's why you're the doctor.beautiful girls.they'll move fast from here on out
Thanks Fudge,
#1 is at 41 days and is totally covered in frost. I will try and get some pics up by weeks end as these begin to get close. The SFA #1 is about due for a photo as well. I will try and get my bud to take the pics as he is better at it. DrB

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

After years of organics & soil, I have wondered off the el natural path in search of faster veg times.. I am having awesome results in coco, but the jury is still out on cleanliness & taste. I will always have a small dedicated section for organics & soil, but i am truely inspired by your "very clean method of growing."
A part of me (the part that likes to indulge) would like to dial in the cleanest and best tasting meds possible. I believe this is what you are achieving with your grow. Nice work!
Btw. 5ft. 3ft. Wide. X Gen Fire. Sheesh. Can't wait for that photo op:)
Thanks Flip,
I am loving Veganics my friend. Very forgiving, simple system. I like the robust finishing aspect and the taste the most.
As for the size, the BluLav #1 tester is now at 44" and about 30" wide. The plan is to veg a few more weeks than last time in #7 bags (I have one in a #10) and see if we can get these over 50". I will follow up with a round two update with those pics U bet, it would be my pleasure.
Good harvests to you brother,
DrB

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy Farmers,
This is the BluLav #1 type at 42 days it is 44" tall nugs are not a dense growing as the other two types but when you touch this girl she covers your touch with oily greasy stank..
IMG 1150
IMG 1159
IMG 1167

Below is type #2 at 39 days very different from type #1.

IMG 1180
IMG 1184

Below is a SuperFireAlien type #1 at 29 days.

IMG 1202
IMG 1203
IMG 1205

Shots of Blulav Type #3 did not show very well so will try again on that one. Type #3 is more chunky and dense. There are 5 fems in all from the 7 seeds I popped. The others are more like type #1. The SFA's are behind a bit I will update more on those soon.
Peace, Love to all,
DrB

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy Farmers,

BluLav's are in their last week, YEEEE, HAAAAA. Looking sooo nice tooo. Already convinced KEEPER. My wife does artwork for all our strains we grow. She was an aspiring artist many years ago before her stroke left her right side too weak to lift a brush. But she has learned to use her left very well and enjoys art again. She does not think much of her skill but I love it. So sharing with you all her rendition of "Blue Lavender" and "Tahoe".
The final harvest pics are coming, then dry\cure time and smoke report three weeks later. Love to all, DrB
IMG 1216

IMG 1212

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Howdy Farmers, Sorry for the delay been a challenging week. Exotic BluLav's; I got three types, #1 I imagine is the Lav leaner. Pictured directly below. It was a very aggressive grower grew another 14" of nodes after flipping to 12. It is a fluffier type bud with super nice smell.
The type #2 is sadly not pictured here it was chopped by my partner before I could take a pic of it. #2 was more blue berry smelling and finished in 48 days, that's right 48 days. My partner had a hard time cutting it he tells me. He examined the plant and felt it was done DING, then looked at the date tag and could not believe it. Below is a break in pictures then the #3 type which I will run again.
IMG 1221
IMG 1257
IMG 1255

Below is the #3 type it is a harder nugged bud and seems to have traits of both parents. Heavy plant. @ 56 days.

IMG 1284
IMG 1287
IMG 1294

I have these hanging and will be doing a smoke report in about 30 days.
The experience with these seeds was very good, high snap and female ratio's. Very fast growers\finishers. If you use CO2 (I do not) then expect very fast growth rates with nice production weight. I enjoyed growing them, thanks EX!

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Oh by the way the #3 BluLav type was in 3 gal plastic. Never seen a tester produce like that.
And in case U were wondering I will be posting a few shots of SuperFireAlien just before cut down. EX has informed me SFA were freebies. Well now I am telling you that is one hell of a freebie. I believe I am going to get a keeper out of that. One SFA is a total 50% mix of mom and dad, another Looks like SuperNatural (so pretty), the other is hard as a rock FireAlien OG. So if you can get free seeds like that get them. LOL
So far Exotic gear types are consistent for me, I have one leaning to the left, one to the right and one smack in the middle LOL
DrB

One Flip

One Flip

I have these hanging and will be doing a smoke report in about 30 days.
The experience with these seeds was very good, high snap and female ratio's. Very fast growers\finishers. If you use CO2 (I do not) then expect very fast growth rates with nice production weight. I enjoyed growing them, thanks EX!
looks like your going to be enjoying the fruits of your dialed in labor! nice work. thanks for the detailed journal.. looking forward to your report..BTW..tell your wife great artwork!
Cheers :)

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hey Farmers;

I have some pics of Super Fire Alien, you know those freebie seeds from Exotic some time ago. From an uninformed opinion, I would say this cross was somewhat similar to the new "SuperStar" cept different alien tech applied. I got the Supernatural leaner, the Fire alien leaner, and two tweeners which will be the focus of my pics. I did not give these as much attention as others I am working on cause I was not sure what to expect really. They only were in 3 gal pots and off to the sides. They did not stretch much about 8" to finish close to 30" tall when finished at 56 days. As I say testers but I got two girls I will run again and choose based on quality of smoke. These two have the UBER frost and the smell is off the hook awesome. I am not a good photographer but I try to capture something of interest. Here it goes.
IMG 1360

IMG 1369

IMG 1375

IMG 1377

IMG 1383

IMG 1385

So that is it if there was an award for best freebie seeds this would be a contender. What's Up with this shit EX! LOL The next generation is now in veg currently in 7 gal bags and will be about 40" + when we flower again and expect to see a good producer with some big colas pushed to 60 days. I must mention that there may be a few packs in a local collective but that is it as far as I know.

DrBudaCola PFVC

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Your killing it Dr. B!

Son of a super fire alien lol. Very nice job on them my friend. You can totally see the fire alien side of things going on with the frost of momma added. I know I know why freebies right? Well simply put...I didn't have time to test them myself...a few others did....but not myself...hence them going out as freebies :) Im super stoked you liked em. It looks like they did some work over in your part of town :) Thank you dr B for all your support and detailed journaling skills ....Respect!!!

Top Bottom