Blue Lime Pie... And Others From Sincity (tangerine Power, Harlesin, Blue Petrol, Gsc Delights)

• Thread starter Tanaks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tanaks

Tanaks

Yoooooooo....so this is my second grow in my setup that I have...I'm running a 4x9 tent with 3,000w hps, intake/outtake fans, and I have a lil special soil mix that i have been tinkering with but its mostly Promix.. I tried to keep a diary of my first grow but lets just say I had a lil problem with an EX-girlfriend and my phone lol... oh and I also have a 4x4 veg tent that i was using a kind 600 led...I want to move it into the flower tent but i want to make the whole tent led...maybe ill start with the 4x4..we'll see...Ill be posting some of my pics in here of my first grow too if and when I can find them....Soooo this blue lime pie from sin city is doing work right now for me..i got a promo pack of 5 and 4 popped ....one was a male and three female...im flowering two right now and am very impressed with the production right now..day 34 for the blue lime pie...these pics are of all the same plant..i was going to keep it as a mother but i ended up keeping a couple cuttings for that...

Blue lime pie and others from sincity tangerine power harlesin blue petrol gsc delights
Blue lime pie and others from sincity tangerine power harlesin blue petrol gsc delights 2
Blue lime pie and others from sincity tangerine power harlesin blue petrol gsc delights 3
Blue lime pie and others from sincity tangerine power harlesin blue petrol gsc delights 4
Blue lime pie and others from sincity tangerine power harlesin blue petrol gsc delights 5
Blue lime pie and others from sincity tangerine power harlesin blue petrol gsc delights 6
Tanaks

Tanaks

Im having a lil trouble with the platium gsc....one from seed that i started to flower just wont stop streching and now I had to get rid of 3 that hermed up on me...one just this morning twnty something days into flower...any one else find that plat gsc herms up on them?

B

Burned Haze

Wow ur plants are looking good :)
It sucks when u find hermies but that's the curse of a cannabis gardener . I had my lights to Close and it made 2/24 hermie a few . Hopefully next round I can see the true traits but anyways good luck and how's the smells coming ?

Tanaks

Tanaks

Wow ur plants are looking good :)
It sucks when u find hermies but that's the curse of a cannabis gardener . I had my lights to Close and it made 2/24 hermie a few . Hopefully next round I can see the true traits but anyways good luck and how's the smells coming ?

thanks man! ya I did a lil more research and I guess girl scout cookies is known to herm up ...such a bummer...but ya the tangerine power smells so much like tangerines...Ive grown lemon strains before and they smelt like citrus but this is straight tangerines! Def gonna try to dial that one in and the blue lime pie is something else....def a fruity/kushy smell...kinda tart if that makes any sense lol..but thats all i can smell when i come home is blue lime pie and i only have two..the resin is off the charts with lime pie as well..you go and barley touch it your fingers are stuck together.... Sincity def has a gem with the blue lime pie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom