Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

Blue Planet

looking bro. You are going to have some nice nugs really soon. :icon_cookie:

K

Kush Kommander

Great journal keep it up.

I've done coco/perlite hempys with good results in a sog before, a little higher density with smaller containers then yours but much the same.

J

johndeere

looking bro. You are going to have some nice nugs really soon. :icon_cookie:
Thanks man, and yes,nugs to come.

Great journal keep it up.

I've done coco/perlite hempys with good results in a sog before, a little higher density with smaller containers then yours but much the same.
Thank you, I tried the Drbud style in soil but couldnt replicate it with much success. 3 -5 grams was what I ended up with consistently. Still it was a good learning experience in many ways.

very nice. love your style.

sog for life.

Much appreciated, SOG is the only way for me too. Hope you guys keep watching, should be interesting. Be cool

J

johndeere

So heres a lil update,

Day 7

100_1665_compressed.jpg

Day 35

100_1667_compressed.jpg

and Day 21

Defoliation day. This is what it looks like...

100_1666_compressed.jpg

And after

100_1668_compressed.jpg

Makes things alot more manageable to say the least.

J

johndeere

ok, so if anyone was following this I apologize for the hiatus. I added a new strain in (KC Brains NL) which against everything I have ever read is not an easy strain, and I had a PH meter shit out on me. Things got a bit hairy for a minute to say the least. Basically all I had to do was look at my nutes and then look in the general direction of this NL strain and the bitches started making out wills. To counter this I got spooked and backed off the nutes so hard, my Blue Planet crop didnt get enough to take off right. So, I have started another batch which is now on day 5 and is right on track. Since I am dealing with 2 new strains (NL , Ak47) I am going to document 3 runs with these nutes The 5 day old crop being run #2. I will have pics up tommorrow and get this thing back on track. Peace and buds

J

johndeere

OK , So.... 3 things that could have made this month better. Spider mites,mold and fire. I had PH issues because I ran out of reference fluid, then the batteries went dead.Should have just mixed and fed as Blue Planet always buffers between 5.8 and 6.0 depending on the strength of the mixture. So I get that all under wraps and blow a bulb, I dont have a hydro store nearby so that was fun especially the part where my RH ran up into the constant 70+ %. Then there was the open pollination. Needless to say I have not been having a real fun time.Anyways I have all the fires put out and I am ready to do some more growing.

This is the group that started Blue Planet after an initial 10 days of GH.

100_3080_compressed.jpg

100_3083_compressed.jpg

AK-47

100_3085_compressed.jpg

Northern Lights

100_3093_compressed.jpg

100_3094_compressed.jpg

Not bad for zero veg huh. Right out of the gate Blue Planet has already given me a larger harvest than GH did, and thats with a load of issues. Cant wait to see a clean run. I have developed a new game plan which I will be initiating this week. I am building a small veg area where I can put starts for the first 3-7 days until they start their growth explosion. Ak and Critical both need this as I have ended up with alot of stunted plants from these 2 strains.
Also I am going to start making runs of no more than 2 strains at a time. Its just too much to keep up with 4-5 strains in the same cycle and I believe I will improve my yields this way as I will have more time and opportunity to learn which strains like what, versus tossing a generic feed schedule at 5 strains and hoping they all like it.This journal has not shaped out exactly as I had intended,but I hope some of you take Blue Planet seriously. I have been thouroghly impressed by the products and at less than half the cost of GH I definitely have a new keeper so give em a try, you wont be disappointed.

Here is a fresh batch on day 3

100_3088_compressed.jpg

Be cool everyone

J

johndeere

Just a quick update. With GH I was pulling around 4 grams per cut. I have just finished up with the last harvest and have put up 6 grams per cut. Now the original journal I saw using this method claimed 16.8 grams per cut. The next journal I saw claimed 15, but both these guys had strains that they were VERY familiar with and they both ran aero cloners which put their roots in the rez basically from day 1. So I will supplement the added root mass with a couple of days veg time to get them bolting. I look to be pulling 10-12 grams per cut by december so watch out. Right now Im hitting .6 grams per watt ,with some fiddling I hope to make this 1+ GPW in this same window. Keep watching , this will get interesting I promise.

J

johndeere

So I think I should put this out there. I do not work for nor am I affiliated with Blue Planet Nutrients. I am advertising the nutes in this thread because I have had some one to one interaction with the owner of the company who hand mixes,bottles,and labels all of his products.He has a 2 part, 3 part hydro line, and an organic line as well as innoculum.He is a helluva nice guy and in this biz he is an underdog which is why I am trying to spread the word on his nutes. That being said I would love to see some votes on my poll,at least I will know someone is paying attention and I have done a lil good. Be cool

B

Blue Planet

johndeere, blue planet has been out performing GH consistently in many journals. :) :) :)

Top Bottom