Blueberry And Cheese Photos

• Thread starter Bigoutdoor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Im only teasin man. Really intune with your strains tho due to an interest of never trying or growing em. I wanna know the cheesiest strain and cross that bad girl with a special strawberry strain. I have a few blueberry crosses just scared to poo em. I like how your herb grows tho. Kudos.
Thanks brother it took 5 outdoor seasons to get ware I am with it right now, so I appreciate your noticing

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

ive been reading alot on the enzyme thing and heres what i think is going on.
how a plant expresses its physical characteristics is what the enzymes will express in your plants.as barley has lots of tight seeds,it will express lots of seed pods in a pot plant,if its kelp then big leaves.a grower once hinted at sprouted blue corn flower.i thought about it and i think it will express those colors and long tight colas.then these genes get permanently activated and carry over in seedstock.
i was using alphalpha pellets in some of my soil and my blueberry is now showing trates of alphalpha leaves.no more perfect five leaf but off staggered leaves like alphalpha.
so i think this is how the biggtime growers are now pulling out all these new amazing trates.
i suspectcsomebody is getting grape seeds and sprouting them them drying them and adding to soil to make grape strains,same with all the flavors.
see where this is going?
i think i gave away a big time secret here and yall just lucked out reading this.so help me out and point me in the direction of some killer genetics on my thread if you will.may we all have too much great weed.
Right on point, exactly how you get your strains to provide a opiate stone .......

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

ive been reading alot on the enzyme thing and heres what i think is going on.
how a plant expresses its physical characteristics is what the enzymes will express in your plants.as barley has lots of tight seeds,it will express lots of seed pods in a pot plant,if its kelp then big leaves.a grower once hinted at sprouted blue corn flower.i thought about it and i think it will express those colors and long tight colas.then these genes get permanently activated and carry over in seedstock.
i was using alphalpha pellets in some of my soil and my blueberry is now showing trates of alphalpha leaves.no more perfect five leaf but off staggered leaves like alphalpha.
so i think this is how the biggtime growers are now pulling out all these new amazing trates.
i suspectcsomebody is getting grape seeds and sprouting them them drying them and adding to soil to make grape strains,same with all the flavors.
see where this is going?
i think i gave away a big time secret some this yall just lucked out reading this.so help me out and point me in the direction of some killer genetics on my thread if you will.may we all have too much great weed.

As i scratch my balls to figure this one out. Ya know bro i think your on to something here. Seems legit. I will read up on this. Thank you for the knowledge other wise useless if kept a secret.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Absolutely killer
Do you thjnk anythjng wouldnt worm. Ex. Same process but using some grape seedlings, strawberry and watermelon.... I did see so.eone say blend em. I dunno ima keep reading though till i find the correct process.

robomont

robomont

so my next theory is to really bring out the traits already in a plant.take its own seeds and make flour from them.sprouted seeds that are dried afterwards.i just stepoed off to look at grinders myself.lol.
i also had some bluebery beingvto crawl and thats when i tried pinto beans in the soil.my plants werent standing up.so two test are showing im on target.if im right,then once this knowledge is widespread,it should blow up the weed world.
if you look at cali strains,most of the scents are from plants already grown locally,lemon pine etc.but i dont know where the skunk trait comes from.and the kush region is known for spices.lots of spice in weed varieties.

robomont

robomont

lets say basilbdrops some seeds in the soil but your pot plant overgrows and kills the basil seed sprouts.then those sprouts become basil enzymes your pot plant can digest via bacteria and yeast in the soil.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

so my next theory is to really bring out the traits already in a plant.take its own seeds and make flour from them.sprouted seeds that are dried afterwards.i just stepoed off to look at grinders myself.lol.
i also had some bluebery beingvto crawl and thats when i tried pinto beans in the soil.my plants werent standing up.so two test are showing im on target.if im right,then once this knowledge is widespread,it should blow up the weed world.
if you look at cali strains,most of the scents are from plants already grown locally,lemon pine etc.but i dont know where the skunk trait comes from.and the kush region is known for spices.lots of spice in weed varieties.
Yo your roxking my brain cells. Im bout to ground up some oreos and call it a day. For real tho. The reaction that is created during this process sounds right on especially when comparing the cali strain idea. Bout to fuck the game up...
Apple and watermelon is where im gonna take this. Ill give you credit when i accomplish what ever i can create.

robomont

robomont

bless you rasta zombie,please do,im a broke ass mofo and my ego could use a boost.lol

robomont

robomont

ps the watermelon seeds will probably make the plant lay down and crawl on your first f1 so headsup.thats why i aint putting no more pintos in my soil.the apple should get it going upwards,i suggest granny smith apples for the sour.the fruit alone may do it for your first crop but odds are it needs the seed sprouts for gene manipulation.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

ps the watermelon seeds will probably make the plant lay down and crawl on your first f1 so headsup.thats why i aint putting no more pintos in my soil.the apple should get it going upwards,i suggest granny smith apples for the sour.the fruit alone may do it for your first crop but odds are it needs the seed sprouts for gene manipulation.

If i mix em i may be getting the most desirable expressable traits that are releaseable by the sprouts.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Now when you say fruit.you talkin about the whole apple ex. Just chopped dried and grounded.

robomont

robomont

thats what i suspect.you should get some flavor just from the fruit..but to create the plant genetics to carry over,you need a bunch of granny smith apple seeds sprouted,then kill them by drying them out,then adding to potting soil.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

thats what i suspect.you should get some flavor just from the fruit..but to create the plant genetics to carry over,you need a bunch of granny smith apple seeds sprouted,then kill them by drying them out,then adding to potting soil.
Gotchya. I have to find a granny with the last name smith with that many apples or apple seeds. What about these hood people i hear adding ish like grape juice, liquidized watered down candies, and straight up rum in their mix. Do you think any of that is possiblem i know back in the day honey and ground coffee, cocoa beans were used along with molasses were used by wome people.

robomont

robomont

i use molasses,i swear by it.its my main nute.usually only nute.i stop two weeks before harvest.its all just sugar to feed athletes foot .yea your organic plants use athletes foot yeast to feed your plants.thats why ph dont matter.keeping your yeast happy is all that matters.treat your soil like a loaf of bread.it will supply most of the n that you need by extracting it from the air.the yeast does most if all the work.the sugars get carried over or turned into carbon.cellulose/plant leaves and stalks are complex sugars.the yeast doesnt have to work as hard if its already got building blocks to work with,sugars are bricks.otherwise the yeast has to take mud and make bricks,sorta,lol.just dont go overboard,less is more sometimes.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

i use molasses,i swear by it.its my main nute.usually only nute.i stop two weeks before harvest.its all just sugar to feed athletes foot .yea your organic plants use athletes foot yeast to feed your plants.thats why ph dont matter.keeping your yeast happy is all that matters.treat your soil like a loaf of bread.it will supply most of the n that you need by extracting it from the air.the yeast does most if all the work.the sugars get carried over or turned into carbon.cellulose/plant leaves and stalks are complex sugars.the yeast doesnt have to work as hard if its already got building blocks to work with,sugars are bricks.otherwise the yeast has to take mud and make bricks,sorta,lol.just dont go overboard,less is more sometimes.
Ok. But when you say yeast are we talking a powdered form as well. So i basically want to add yeast... In conjuction to lets say my apple seedling powder? And the enzyme reaction from that along with molasses with carry over some sweet, traits ans well as possibly a physical trait? If i am following correctly. Now how would that work lets say if we were to cross a M-Chem#4 with a F-GDP and in the soil of both strains from young contained sed mix(yeast *in whatever form*,grannysmith apple seedling powder,molasses) and then used this mix method in my new crossed seedlings F1's, do you think something will stick to the strain and follow or it has to be worked in over timr and over constant breeding and bsckcrossing and soil mixing till it just sticks by nature.

robomont

robomont

most air has yeast in it.if you are using molasses now then its already working.
as far as seeds.i saw traits the very next batch i hatched out.
say you made soil today then planted plants then let them go to seed.
then next year you start those new seeds,you will see some traits in them.
it happened last year with my pintos,and again this year with the alfalfa.i grow about five crops a year.so i see these markers very fast.
if you are about to harvest,throw some watermelon juice or apple juice on them a few weeks before harvest.you dont want your plants loaded with sugars at harvest.so water the last few weeks.no juice or nutes.but if you make a new soil batch,then throw in a bunch of seeds or sprouted dead seeds.sprouted and dead is better because ones that sprout in the soil will need to be pulled and thats just more work.
if you are around cactus,throw in some of them for water retention and root stimulator,its just aloe vera only of a different species.succulunts.
hope that helps

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

most air has yeast in it.if you are using molasses now then its already working.
as far as seeds.i saw traits the very next batch i hatched out.
say you made soil today then planted plants then let them go to seed.
then next year you start those new seeds,you will see some traits in them.
it happened last year with my pintos,and again this year with the alfalfa.i grow about five crops a year.so i see these markers very fast.
if you are about to harvest,throw some watermelon juice or apple juice on them a few weeks before harvest.you dont want your plants loaded with sugars at harvest.so water the last few weeks.no juice or nutes.but if you make a new soil batch,then throw in a bunch of seeds or sprouted dead seeds.sprouted and dead is better because ones that sprout in the soil will need to be pulled and thats just more work.
if you are around cactus,throw in some of them for water retention and root stimulator,its just aloe vera only of a different species.succulunts.
hope that helps
Makes complete sense. Thank you for the blessing. Im just gonna water with some molasses and cocaine i. The last few weeks to see if that helps eith potency .lmaoooo just kidding. Im going to try two different batches one pre sitting and a freshly made one see if it has any difference in the process. Why pinto.. Ive heard of alfalfa meal but never pinto. Does it reallt have that much of an impact if you were to use bush bea s compared to vine beans...

Top Bottom