• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Blueberry and cheese photos

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Oh and..

The U.S. Department of Agriculture claims that whitetail deer can jump to heights of 15 feet.

Middle finger.
Wellthat is probably a good thing seeing how the fence surrounds the property line and I'm not taking a picture of my property line am I Mr know it all? Look dude either come up with something constructive or beat feet. I'm not here to please you, nor do I intend to. If you don't like the facts eat a Dick old man . #newschool

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

I think you guys are both great farmers and need to have a bowl of buds,wax,dabs,shatter,budder,cookies and whatever else and chill out. Look deers can jump high as fuck. But the chances are that a deer is going to jump that extra 5 feet for a plant and he doesnt know what hes jumping into is slim. Where did deer come about anyeays how about the smaller rodents and bugs that can fuck up everything. F those assholes. Plus the dep of agricultural made up facts can go fuck them selves. What they measure all the deer jumping over fences at a facility? Dont believe eveything the govt tells you. Like growing weed is and wss illegal. Ya a plant that was here hundreds and thousands of years prior to them even becoming a particle of what in this universe.yet they can tell us what is right and wrong and we not me believe their every word. Soooo fuck jumping deers, squash your beef. We shpuld be for eachother not against. We have enough against us. Dont let them divide and conquer my fellow blessed farmers.

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

I think you guys are both great farmers and need to have a bowl of buds,wax,dabs,shatter,budder,cookies and whatever else and chill out. Look deers can jump high as fuck. But the chances are that a deer is going to jump that extra 5 feet for a plant and he doesnt know what hes jumping into is slim. Where did deer come about anyeays how about the smaller rodents and bugs that can fuck up everything. F those assholes. Plus the dep of agricultural made up facts can go fuck them selves. What they measure all the deer jumping over fences at a facility? Dont believe eveything the govt tells you. Like growing weed is and wss illegal. Ya a plant that was here hundreds and thousands of years prior to them even becoming a particle of what in this universe.yet they can tell us what is right and wrong and we not me believe their every word. Soooo fuck jumping deers, squash your beef. We shpuld be for eachother not against. We have enough against us. Dont let them divide and conquer my fellow blessed farmers.
I agree 100% RastaZombie I have no idea ware that came from, or why he even questions whether or not I have a perimeter fence, but I do know I wasn't trying to debate anything with him either until he pretty much called me a liar. I can't care less about it now, all I was doing is starting a place to post my pictures and provide my first hand experience in the industry, to settle this once and for all LittleDabbie I apologize for telling you, you are a dick, I have no filter and say what it is. I don't like being questioned, so I will set this straight I own 3 acres enclosed with a 10 foot chain link fence, no the fence is not in the picture, and neither is my home. But I assure you it's there. I also appreciate your taking the time to respond to this nonsense RastaZombie.

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Oh yeah, this all started because originally I had a poll up asking for opinions on how much, people though, these plants would yeild on average at between 8 and 9 feet tall seven- foot circumference. Then he replied with what you see. Yeah I knew it was early, but I was asking for guess, after harvest I was going to announce the amount and person who was closest. But I was offended by the first person I interacted with ten minutes after I joined. I'm sure you can get my point of view

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Ow where the heck is the blueberry and cheese hahaha
Right here my brother, taken yesterday afternoon, take a look at the first picture I posted on August 22nd, then the plants only had very little tops going, today September 9th, 18 days later and 25 days into bud phase if I absolutely had to take everything today I would have a quarter pound on my smaller plants.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Right here my brother, taken yesterday afternoon, take a look at the first picture I posted on August 22nd, then the plants only had very little tops going, today September 9th, 18 days later and 25 days into bud phase if I absolutely had to take everything today I would have a quarter pound on my smaller plants.
Im only teasin man. Really intune with your strains tho due to an interest of never trying or growing em. I wanna know the cheesiest strain and cross that bad girl with a special strawberry strain. I have a few blueberry crosses just scared to poo em. I like how your herb grows tho. Kudos.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Oh yeah, this all started because originally I had a poll up asking for opinions on how much, people though, these plants would yeild on average at between 8 and 9 feet tall seven- foot circumference. Then he replied with what you see. Yeah I knew it was early, but I was asking for guess, after harvest I was going to announce the amount and person who was closest. But I was offended by the first person I interacted with ten minutes after I joined. I'm sure you can get my point of view
Makes sense but the past is the past brother. Lets put it this way we are here to grow learn love and take over the world muahahaha. But for real if a fuckin deer did jump over your fence the. Thats some shit to really worry about never a commeng that wo t have an impact by any means on your work and dedication cause you know youd be pissed and ready to make that buck buck for chewing on a cola. Yum blueberry cheese. This guys got the good shit good thing i can jump 15 ft and decided to jump that high for your bud i stead of the vegatation all around. Just. Sayin man at the end of the day dont let ish bother you unless its a direct impact on your life. Other than that burn one and youll know why the deers would jump 1t ft for your sheeeeeet. Stay blesed hammie.

robomont

robomont

ive never gotten tight nug bluberry.on my 5th backcross of blueberry and its always shaggy..great taste .i dont use no nutes though but seriously considering using kelp and malted barley flour on my next goround.i cant say for the chese but im gonna say no more than an lb on the blues if you luck out.great job on the size,im jealous.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

ive never gotten tight nug bluberry.on my 5th backcross of blueberry and its always shaggy..great taste .i dont use no nutes though but seriously considering using kelp and malted barley flour on my next goround.i cant say for the chese but im gonna say no more than an lb on the blues if you luck out.great job on the size,im jealous.
What does the barley help with

robomont

robomont

ive been reading alot on the enzyme thing and heres what i think is going on.
how a plant expresses its physical characteristics is what the enzymes will express in your plants.as barley has lots of tight seeds,it will express lots of seed pods in a pot plant,if its kelp then big leaves.a grower once hinted at sprouted blue corn flower.i thought about it and i think it will express those colors and long tight colas.then these genes get permanently activated and carry over in seedstock.
i was using alphalpha pellets in some of my soil and my blueberry is now showing trates of alphalpha leaves.no more perfect five leaf but off staggered leaves like alphalpha.
so i think this is how the biggtime growers are now pulling out all these new amazing trates.
i suspectcsomebody is getting grape seeds and sprouting them them drying them and adding to soil to make grape strains,same with all the flavors.
see where this is going?
i think i gave away a big time secret here and yall just lucked out reading this.so help me out and point me in the direction of some killer genetics on my thread if you will.may we all have too much great weed.

Bigoutdoor

Bigoutdoor

Thanks man, everything is tight and right , I am a firm believer my location help me out in ten different ways compared to say if I were growing outdoor on the west coast, right now in my area we get heavy dew every night and it's wind dried out bye 7:30 am also I'm completely organic at the moment, and this absolutely does help increase everything from Plant size to bud size right down to quality and quantity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom