Blueberry bubble hash

• Thread starter Chili
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chili

High everyone, I wanted to start a new home for my hashish pictures and stuff. This is some pure Blueberry from about 10 harvested plants. Used about 4oz of trim to make about 33 grams of superfine superbubble. Some real fruity and expando gooey and greasy hash. I love it and am stoned out right now. Thanks for viewing and any nice comments.

Blueberyygoo
Blueberrygoo1
E

Elemental

Looks superb!

truly congrats to you!!

please, can you tell us what micron is that result??

cant wait to see some bubbling from you!

also for know HOW IS THE TASTE!!!

thanks for sharing your job and have good time!

W

WindsWest

Here's some Blueberry Bubble that I made, Photo Creds to GreenIrie

bubble_45u.jpg

bubble_45u_2.jpg

bubble_45u_macro.jpg

L

Lucy Diamond

Very nice!!Bet she tastes darned good...also be curious what micron bag the shots were from.

M

milliions

bluberry

bravo my friend looks great, just a question though since im new at this how many screens did you use and was last 1 a 20 micron angain looks fantastic im doing mk ultra in two weeks, now i want some blueberry;);)

W

WindsWest

Thanks everyone :)

I believe they were from a 45u bag.

I'm using kind of a ghetto rig right now with the bags... I have a 220u and a 70u in 5 gallon form and a 45u and a 25u in 1 gallon... The 70 is not at all what it could be because its getting a ton of extra stuff in it... so I'm looking at either getting a 190u or a 160u.

D

Djmers

Wow that looks great, looks yummy as fuk I wanna eat it. Well done
bro !!

L

lalandia

Wich BB are u using..DP, DJS or ???....Looking nice tho

peace all

B

Blkhwk

you can see the trichs!

Thats some crazy looking hash! You can see the trichs all squished together! Beautiful! Def. a work of art! What kind of system did you use to make it? just a 3 bag?:anim_19:

C

Chili

Thanks , I used bubblebag 73U and the shit was badass! I forgot all about this thread. maybe I can find a few pics of some plants.

P

potforprez

looks awesome btw this is my first post and im super excited because im getting a gram of some bubble tomorrow :) ok take care guys

Top Bottom