Blueberry Kush

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

wanted to start a log on my blueberry kush. These two should both be clones of my original blueberry kush from growers choice. I may have made a mistake and the one I defoliated today may be a white widow, I really am hoping I am wrong but the leave make up does look different from the two. Battling a deficiency, locked up from ph swings (I think) it has been stable built It may be having fluctuations due to well water and winter? I sometimes add warm water I wonder if going through the hot water heater could be picking up dissolved minerals? Just guessing as I haven’t done much to deal with it. It’s a potassium deficiency, I believe it’s could also be due to the fox farms soil. I bought it because I was lazy that day and in a hurry. My flower tent has not experienced this at all, only the plants that where started and those transplanted in the fox farm happy frog. I did add perlite and vermiculite as I always do.

A couple shots. I just defoliated this girl
Blueberry kush

She was very over grown from the last cut back and training. It’s about 4 weeks till flower tent frees up.

Here is a shot of it’s twin that I didn’t have time to cut back. This one I am 100percent sure it’s the bbk.

Blueberry kush 2

The girls laid out getting some rays

Blueberry kush 3

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

wanted to start a log on my blueberry kush. These two should both be clones of my original blueberry kush from growers choice. I may have made a mistake and the one I defoliated today may be a white widow, I really am hoping I am wrong but the leave make up does look different from the two. Battling a deficiency, locked up from ph swings (I think) it has been stable built It may be having fluctuations due to well water and winter? I sometimes add warm water I wonder if going through the hot water heater could be picking up dissolved minerals? Just guessing as I haven’t done much to deal with it. It’s a potassium deficiency, I believe it’s could also be due to the fox farms soil. I bought it because I was lazy that day and in a hurry. My flower tent has not experienced this at all, only the plants that where started and those transplanted in the fox farm happy frog. I did add perlite and vermiculite as I always do.

A couple shots. I just defoliated this girlView attachment 850570

She was very over grown from the last cut back and training. It’s about 4 weeks till flower tent frees up.

Here is a shot of it’s twin that I didn’t have time to cut back. This one I am 100percent sure it’s the bbk.

View attachment 850571

The girls laid out getting some rays

View attachment 850572
What’s your light schedule for veg?
And how long do you veg? Till half your grow height is full?

Last edited:
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

What’s your light schedule for veg?
And how long do you veg? Till half your grow height is full?

My veg is based off a 6 plant perpetual grow. Legally I can have 4 in veg and 2 in flower. At 60 days or so for flower I get around 120 days of veg. I let them grow till the flower tent is done, lollipoping and training, then they go in the other tent. I adjust my ScrOG so just trhe tops of the plants stick over the canopy top then I strip everything below (measure and then trim then set and drop ScrOG on top. I typically have plants large enough I can flip 12/12 and spread them a bit before they take off. This gives me the best yields and least amount of garbage. I have been begging at 24hr light

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

My veg is based off a 6 plant perpetual grow. Legally I can have 4 in veg and 2 in flower. At 60 days or so for flower I get around 120 days of veg. I let them grow till the flower tent is done, lollipoping and training, then they go in the other tent. I adjust my ScrOG so just trhe tops of the plants stick over the canopy top then I strip everything below (measure and then trim then set and drop ScrOG on top. I typically have plants large enough I can flip 12/12 and spread them a bit before they take off. This gives me the best yields and least amount of garbage. I have been begging at 24hr light
Awesome thanks for your info bubba!

Seraphine

Seraphine

That first one def looks more sativa. Once they get well into flower, you’ll know for sure if you have the same plant. I’ve mixed up my labels and have been able to identify my mislabeled plants once they are 5/6 weeks into flower.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I recently added a bay lite heating/cooling controller. Dealt with the deficiencies and with the increased and stable temp and humidity everything has started to take back off. I’m only using the cooling side for my main exhaust fan and it’s working pretty well. I can say the lower temp really slowed growth!
E74EDA56 514D 422D A207 D5B8518D2A8F

5E49DAAF 4B1E 4164 A233 E007C6F273C8

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Reviewing notes, I would say the lower temps cost me 2 weeks of growth. The one I worked on tonight was located next to the previous fresh air intake. It had the brunt of the lower temp before the air acclimated with the rest of the tent, so it felt lower temps and it clearly has less growth. I also have become more confident that I some how got a tag missplaced- I feel the other one is more likely white widow. While I’m slightly disappointed, due to the fact that last run with its mother, while the yield was good, it’s density was not. Also I had a bunch of foxtailing. When I review my graphical trended data on my environment I was also fighting the highest temps of the summer. This led to excessively high temps in the tent; in the 90’s for 13 days with 98 being a max it saw on one occasion. The ave temp temperature over the flower was around 82 and low 60’s for humidity. That’s day and night average so kit never really cooled off. The BBK was not effected by this, and regardless the yield was around 1.6gpw If I remember correctly.

Thoughts?

Seraphine

Seraphine

I bet now the temps and humidity are under control, you’ll get denser flowers in that white widow. It’ll be a good experiment to see if WW flower density is genetic or environmental. Then you can find yourself a new WW pheno if needed

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I bet now the temps and humidity are under control, you’ll get denser flowers in that white widow. It’ll be a good experiment to see if WW flower density is genetic or environmental. Then you can find yourself a new WW pheno if needed

I have seeds from growers choice which I am running and then I have ww seeds from a friend who’s been running them since 90’s? He’s really old lol but has been growing forever. He just passed on to me a few hundred gorgeous seeds from over a dozen strains. All old school unmollested strains. Can’t wait to pop these old AK47’s - I have some fine memories

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I have seeds from growers choice which I am running and then I have ww seeds from a friend who’s been running them since 90’s? He’s really old lol but has been growing forever. He just passed on to me a few hundred gorgeous seeds from over a dozen strains. All old school unmollested strains. Can’t wait to pop these old AK47’s - I have some fine memories
Careful with that old stuff Bucko.....LMAO

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Dang bro bet freezing your ass off

Car took 20min of driving to warm up. When I went to leave, the bolts that hold the handle and lock together on my house door, had ice built up, on the inside. Like wtf coldest day so far this year. Just hope we don’t lose power, that can be a game ended at these temps. It’s funny in some ways because it’s so cold you end up being stuck Inside - planning spring and summer moves

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

Car took 20min of driving to warm up. When I went to leave, the bolts that hold the handle and lock together on my house door, had ice built up, on the inside. Like wtf coldest day so far this year. Just hope we don’t lose power, that can be a game ended at these temps. It’s funny in some ways because it’s so cold you end up being stuck Inside - planning spring and summer moves
It’s nasty wet here be glad when it dries up. Christmas is over I’m good on anymore cold.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

It's still pretty decent in N. Nevada, but I hooked up a Google Mini to my older Nest thermostat, so if I get up before the schedule kicks it..I just say "set the Nest to 70 and I stay in bed until it's done! I also added a smart plug to the garage rosin plates. Those 3x6" exposed plates heat slowly, and it's cold out there..Now I say "Garage press on" and it's done and waiting for me..LOL

Seraphine

Seraphine

Better pick yourself up a generator. That will be my next big purchase...

Top Bottom