Blueberry Kush

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

So these girls have been in flower for a couple weeks. Canopy is filled out nicely. Only big disappointment was that I had mislabeled a clone and instead of two blueberry kush plants I have one white widow. And just like before the flowers if the wire widow have less density and sugar. I’m sure it was just a lame duck seed, as genetically I have grow this from other seeds and been much happier. I have not cloned it again and become better about labeling things so they don’t wash off. I’ll get some photos as time allows. The blueberry kush is filling out nicely and I am
Happy with my coverage- could probably fill and entire 4x4 with just a single plant..... maybe time for another setup to prove it out?

View attachment C696EB56-7EC1-4A4A-A9F5-9636AF32E77A.MOV

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

The flowers look like they currently average around 12” for most colas. I have this 4x4 grid just about completely filled, and I really have the time into making sure These two push the limits on what I can pull off of a 4x4 with two plants.

7912C072 8AE3 489D 81FA 1CE3709315E0

2CFA6246 C388 4D94 8DD4 DA2EB031C97F

Erick31876

Erick31876

So these girls have been in flower for a couple weeks. Canopy is filled out nicely. Only big disappointment was that I had mislabeled a clone and instead of two blueberry kush plants I have one white widow. And just like before the flowers if the wire widow have less density and sugar. I’m sure it was just a lame duck seed, as genetically I have grow this from other seeds and been much happier. I have not cloned it again and become better about labeling things so they don’t wash off. I’ll get some photos as time allows. The blueberry kush is filling out nicely and I am
Happy with my coverage- could probably fill and entire 4x4 with just a single plant..... maybe time for another setup to prove it out?

View attachment 862654
Now that is an experiment I wouldn't mind doing. If you have the space to do it I might have a spare 4x4 tent you can have to use for it.

Top Bottom