Bluz Buds Fresh From Curing, Ready For Consumption

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Some Bluz buds fresh from the cure closet, dry trimmed and into the 1 gallon cookie jars.
First up, Tangerine Haze x Medicine Man, bred and seed created by Natural Therapy--heavy potent citric aroma with a real different high...hits first like a White Widow White Rhino high and then after about 30 to 40 minutes settles into a real laid back haze high...
Next two pics are Purple Jones( Casey Jones x Purp
le Urkel) been running this for four years from a gifted cut from Homebrew420...dense, dank, potent as hell purpz with a strong earthy kush flavor...
Last pic, looking down into a 1 gallon cookie jar of Purple Jones buds...+

Tangerinehazexmedicineman01a
Purplejones01zz
Purplejones02zz
Purplejonescookiejar03zz

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Those look tasty. Job well done!!!
Thanks for the comps and stopping in and taking a look around PLOOKERKING. The Purple Jones is one of my faves and I have kept her around for over four years now. I got some Underdog OG that justfinished curing I have to dry trim that I will be uploading some pics of. Came out just freaking fire, dense dank, and potent as hell with a really strong hash plant taste and eye watering lung expansion...I think the phenol I found will be a keeper and I will post pics.

PLOOKERKING

PLOOKERKING

3Rd pic down had me weeping tears of joy/jealousy for you. I bow to your patience in that cure. Lmao showed my roomate and he tried scratching and sniffing the screen man!!!!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

3Rd pic down had me weeping tears of joy/jealousy for you. I bow to your patience in that cure. Lmao showed my roomate and he tried scratching and sniffing the screen man!!!!
yeah, that's Purple Jones (Casey Jones X Purple Urkel) and just one of my fave Purpz varietys I have ever run and why I kept her around so long. The bouquet in aroma and color when this variety flowers is astonshishing with lots of purple and deep deep red palette in color start showing up around the end of the 6th week of flowering and she usually gets done in 56 to 60 days of flowering at the most. Solid yielder.

PLOOKERKING

PLOOKERKING

I ALWAYS Thought id get a sweet version of that chopper in the movie.....nope. Got chainsaws and climbing ropes instead.......wow is that shit good guys.......one hit and im good....two hits and im craving crispy creme dognuts for the win!!!!!!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I ALWAYS Thought id get a sweet version of that chopper in the movie.....nope. Got chainsaws and climbing ropes instead.......wow is that shit good guys.......one hit and im good....two hits and im craving crispy creme dognuts for the win!!!!!!
I'm having Blue Bunny ice cream chocolate drumstick, pringles, and some honey roasted cashews....Stewarts orange crème soda, and then some left over fried chicken....yeah I got my mojo working with the munchies tonight bros.......

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Hey bluzy time for a laugh.....

View attachment 487796

Funny! I need one for my three mini male dachshunds to give the legs of visitors a break when they stop by. I recently bought an old forever Nam buddy a "blow up sheep" that had a bow on its head that said "party girl" and sent it to him for his 65th birthday....it was appropriate, he grew up in sheep country in Wyoming before touring the Nam with me....

north knect

north knect

Funny! I need one for my three mini male dachshunds to give the legs of visitors a break when they stop by. I recently bought an old forever Nam buddy a "blow up sheep" that had a bow on its head that said "party girl" and sent it to him for his 65th birthday....it was appropriate, he grew up in sheep country in Wyoming before touring the Nam with me....
Looks delish @Bluzboy props on ur girls..wish I was around last night for the circle toke lmao happy farming man:D

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Thanks for the comps north knect and visiting the thread..... we'll get that vicarious smoke out going again tonight with more dry trimming with smoking big joints while watching schlocktravesity grindhouse movies that are so bad they are good! Maybe some Bluz jamming on my Strat too.Its snowing like hell here so, its a kick back Saturday for me....

north knect

north knect

Ya it's snowing good here too..I've got a 79 strat wats yours?

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Ya it's snowing good here too..I've got a 79 strat wats yours?
I have a special ordered 97 Straocaster Plus, natural finish ash body, Spezler locking heads, roller nut bar, with a red, silver, and a blue Dave lace Sensor pickups. I have a fender Hot Rod deluxe, 40 watts 1/12 and a Hot Rod Deville that is 60 watts and 2/12' speakers. The amp I use the most is my 1989 Marshall 4201 JCM 900 combo amp with one 12 inch vintage Green Back Celestion and is switchable from 50 watts to 100 watts. So I can take this Marshall JCM900 combo, play it at 50 watts through the single 12, and or put on top of a half stack or full stack and run it at 50 or 100 watts. Its all tube hand wired JCM900 amp inside a combo amp frame. They only made these for 5 years and quit making them cause they effected the sales of jcm900 heads and corresponding half stacks because of the 4101 and 4201's popularity. Most awesome sounding amp I have ever owned...
I also have a 1957 Hammond M3, referred to as the Baby B in showroom state and condition, and a 1949 Hammond S6 chord organ in showroom and working condition as well. I then also have in the studio a Korg 61 key Korg KARMA workstation midi'd up to a Korg SP-250 fully weighted 88 electric grand, and some other gear for composing and recording. Made my living for over 20 years as a pro Roadhouse Blues Rock player
. Plan to get out this year with a couple local Denver acts as a guest guitarist and tread the boards again after spending the last five years recovering from illness.
Bet that 79 Strat plays like a dream. Love Strats, played them for over 40 years or more...if in Colorado, we have to jam sometime if you are up for it.... spliffing and jamming...best way to spend an afternoon or evening...

Last edited:
north knect

north knect

Very amazing line up u have with all that equipment man..in way up in Ontario Canada lol..little ways away haha..but if I ever head your way I'd love to link up n jam out :D

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
"schlocktravesity" hahaha classic Bluz!

Glad you found something worth considering in those th x mm seeds- hope I can head up you way for a sample sharing session soon. Got some good gorilla glue for you to get acquainted with.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Very amazing line up u have with all that equipment man..in way up in Ontario Canada lol..little ways away haha..but if I ever head your way I'd love to link up n jam out :D
Door will always be open for you anytime you get out this way man...

Top Bottom