Bluz Buds Fresh From Curing, Ready For Consumption

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

"schlocktravesity" hahaha classic Bluz!

Glad you found something worth considering in those th x mm seeds- hope I can head up you way for a sample sharing session soon. Got some good gorilla glue for you to get acquainted with.
Awesome NT! I would love for you to taste that and I will send it down soon if you cannot get up this way. My Gorilla Glue you gifted me is on day 49 tonight! HoioooooooooooYahhhhhhhhhhhh bro! I look forward greatly to sampling yours... I love "The White x G13" you did though too.....My oh my that was an awesome sample you left me last time of that....would love to run a half if not a full a room of that bro...You need to sample the Underdog OG I got as well, its my first run of it and I really think it might have potential to be of interest to you and some of the other grow brothers......The Panama Red x Medicine Man F1#2 came out very good and different than the F1#1 and you will enjoy sampling that as well.....then I got some Purple Jones , the best run I have ever done for you to take home and just enjoy as well as some LSD....EC was considering coming up tonight or tomorrow depending on weather if you wanted to join too, you know the door is open anytime for you....

Latest posts

Top Bottom