Bluzboy Cure Room Pics After Harvest And De-fanning

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Some quick pics of my cure room closet after 2 nights of harvesting....Lemon Sour Diesel(LSD), The Truth curing fruit in the first two pics on the left side of the cure room and a pic of some hanging Kosher Kush fruit on the right side of the cure room...take down two Tahoe OG X PCK#3 ladies tomorrow evening before the lights come up and add them in there as well...the aroma of the colliding variety of aromas in the cure closet will floor you but in a delightful way.....love wallowing in all pot pourri of floral scents in there...
Bluzboy cure room pics after harvest and de fanning
Bluzboy cure room pics after harvest and de fanning 2
Kosherkush 01

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Is that dry room cedar lined?Ive always wondered if cedar would impart a smell or flavor its so strong.I was cutting some yesterday with a chain saw and i threw my clothes in the laundry room and if you walk in there today it smells like cedar strongly.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Is that dry room cedar lined?Ive always wondered if cedar would impart a smell or flavor its so strong.I was cutting some yesterday with a chain saw and i threw my clothes in the laundry room and if you walk in there today it smells like cedar strongly.
Yes it is and it works wonderful, like a giant humidor for curing your harvests before dry trimming the flowers and dropping them into my huge glass 0ne gallon cookie jars with mason jar lids with seals......flowers spend about 14 to 18 days in there, then dry trim and into the jars...

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

YES!nothing smells better than my house on harvest day!(maybe your cure closet bluz)
The buds are all looking awesome
good job.
Thanks bro....really enjoy that potpourri of smells and aroma from out of that cure room...can't wait for the lights to come up in the bloom room so I can get back in there and absorb it all again....taking the first of two Tahoe OG X PCK#3 tonight too so even more canna perfume to add to the mix in that cure room....

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Looking good Bluz!

@fishwhistle when I first saw it years back I had the same question, but I've smoked several samples of his flowers over the years and never noticed any ceder aroma to his cannabis.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

No, it doesn't impart any cedar aroma or smell into the cannabis in fact it seems to aide in the curing as it stays like a perfect 45 degrees of humidity in there and a temperature that stays 68 to 72 degrees even when the flower room lights are up which to me lets the flowers dry and cure process be in a climate stable dark environment year round through all seasons for their curing and drying...cedar is a natural bug repellant too..

Last edited:
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I love cedar,i just cut a big pile i had drying for a year to take camping for firewood.I wish i had a way to mill it into boards,Is that tongue and groove 1x6?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Man I need to step my drying room game up. I just made a 6x4 box with some plywood and 2x4's I had laying around with a hole cut at the top for an exhaust fan. Lol. Ima make a new bigger one here in a few weeks. Might steal ur cedar idea. Looks clean!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Man I need to step my drying room game up. I just made a 6x4 box with some plywood and 2x4's I had laying around with a hole cut at the top for an exhaust fan. Lol. Ima make a new bigger one here in a few weeks. Might steal ur cedar idea. Looks clean!
Thanks for the comps man and for me the cedar lined closet has worked and functioned well aiding/abetting in providing a consistent year round stable dark climate environment for curing and drying.

usstoner

usstoner

Nice buds..how long you been running the ISS...I've been wanting that one for many yrs..is that an old federation seed stock? Nice work..

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Nice buds..how long you been running the ISS...I've been wanting that one for many yrs..is that an old federation seed stock? Nice work..
Thanks for the comps and checking out my work bro. I been running ISS about a little over year now from a cut gifted from Green Star who at the time was working a MMC grow in Garden City. He now works a warehouse grow down in the Denver area but I will try to find out the origin of the ISS genetics...I got the Underdog OG I run from him also that is just bodacious to the nth.....that Kosher Kush hits 30 percent THC...its like my favorite thing to get catatonic and listless on....makes really bad movies seem good...alleviates back pain and stress to the nth...love that Kosher Kush...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom