Bnutthehut's Starfighters, FP, & extras

• Thread starter BNUTTHEHUT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

Damn Bro your Killin it with this run looking amazing got a chub starring at that Panoramic Photo... Aliens willing be landing soon.. mad props...;)

kendog000

kendog000

Just found this thread myself. Lookin real nice Bnutt. That wide angle shot is fuckin sick!!! ill tag along if ya dont mind
Peace
Ken

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

Damn Bro your Killin it with this run looking amazing got a chub starring at that Panoramic Photo... Aliens willing be landing soon.. mad props...;)
Thanks
organic starfighter and fruity pebbles////// sub'eddddddd
Im glad you pulled up a chair for the show
Just found this thread myself. Lookin real nice Bnutt. That wide angle shot is fuckin sick!!! ill tag along if ya dont mind
Peace
Ken
Its the only good photo the I Phone takes.
Great show!!! btw, whats that big tall one in the middle???
Its Starfighter, everything on the right side is starfighter, I guess I just forgot to top that one.
Lookin great.. That's a mega grow room..
Thank you

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

I took these pictures last night which is day 23 from 12/12. I made some ACT over the weekend and feed them on monday. I was going to top dress, but the canopy is kinda thick. Ive been trying to clean up the big fan leaves but it feels like a neverending job. The FPOG is starting to smell super sweet, and some of the leaves are starting to turn purple.
Starfighter's day 23 the big one
AAA

Starfighter
AAAA

FPOG, I noticed a little leaf claw last week. I watered them with a higher PH of 6.9 and I think she really likes it.
AAAAAA

More FPOG
AAAAAAA

Tahoe Alien
AAAAAAAAA

More Tahoe Alien
AAAAAAAAAA

The Kracken, this one really jumped up in the last week.
AAAAAAAAAAA

The Kracken
AAAAAAAAAAAA

The kracken looks like its going to be bomb.

AAAAAAAA
EVOKE

EVOKE

damn that is a money shot fuckn awesome....all i have is one 4x4 holy shit i can only image what it would be like to b in that with all that dank....

F

fingers

If you can't wait for the results of your Starfighter, here's a preview posted on ICMag:

"Unattractive smell.... horrible taste... medium potency.

I gave buds out to a bunch of people. Every single person commented on how bad the taste was. Most said they wouldnt smoke it again, because of the nasty taste, preventing them from enjoying it. No one liked it... Potency wasnt all that either. It wasnt weak... just not strong. I was expecting a lot more, and was let down."

LOL......$4K+ a pack for untested dreck.

K

keonaona

If you can't wait for the results of your Starfighter, here's a preview posted on ICMag:

I gave buds out to a bunch of people. Every single person commented on how bad the taste was. Most said they wouldnt smoke it again, because of the nasty taste, preventing them from enjoying it. No one liked it... Potency wasnt all that either. It wasnt weak... just not strong. I was expecting a lot more, and was let down."

Wow !!! Why would you post this...well go back to ic and tell the man or women who grew this to give it a better flush.. and stop using chemical firt's .. did it sparkle when they lit it up ??? I here organic's is the way to go... make's your buds so sweat it make's your teeth rotten... lol... the nerve!!!

F

fingers

THese were testers that were given out to a VERY experienced and well known grower to test 2 months before the auction. Unfortunately, Alien decided to auction the beans before the testers were grown out so the grower held them until this recent grow. So. go back to sleep cause u don't know what you're talking about......it's easy to find the grow on ICMag if you want to review the entire grow, which looked great but the final smoke results were poor. Period.

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

This is my third time flowering Starfighters. And I know for a fact that alien grew these out before he auctioned these off. Smell and potency can come from curing and taste could be the way you grow. The pheno I have in this room is amazing, lemon cherry candy taste. Not to mention the yield I get is double what a usual OG is. Not sure why you would post this, maybe to try to make yourself seem smart or something, but it comes off as someone that is jealous that he/she doesnt have these in their stable. I would appreciate it if you would leave your negativity out of my thread.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like some1 is Jealous of the StarFighter. Maybe he chose the wrong pheno, didn't flush long enough or don't know shit about growing dank in the first place! Who r u 2 come into some1 else's thread and post this shit anyways? Go back to IC.

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

THese were testers that were given out to a VERY experienced and well known grower to test 2 months before the auction. Unfortunately, Alien decided to auction the beans before the testers were grown out so the grower held them until this recent grow. So. go back to sleep cause u don't know what you're talking about......it's easy to find the grow on ICMag if you want to review the entire grow, which looked great but the final smoke results were poor. Period.
I looked at that guys grow, it was a joke. He has pictures at day 23 and it just looks sad. Poor little plants I feel bad for them. His biggest nugs are the size popcorns. If you think any of those pictures looked "great" of his grow you have alot to learn about growing.

thegambler

thegambler

I know for a fact tester seeds where handed out to some but Alien just decided to auction them before they could be grown out. It's pretty obvious there's good and poor pheno's within the strain.

Top Bottom