Bnutthehut's Starfighters, FP, & extras

• Thread starter BNUTTHEHUT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
We all know that. Elite got kicked off here b4 he could get the test started. Sux he didn't find a winner from FREE seeds. He still has 5 more chances to hit the Dank lotto. Best of luck to him.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Plants are looking good bnutt.. A lot of dank in this thread.. F*** the haters they will always hate;)

soserthc1

soserthc1

THese were testers that were given out to a VERY experienced and well known grower to test 2 months before the auction. Unfortunately, Alien decided to auction the beans before the testers were grown out so the grower held them until this recent grow. So. go back to sleep cause u don't know what you're talking about......it's easy to find the grow on ICMag if you want to review the entire grow, which looked great but the final smoke results were poor. Period.
bet you are waiting for a negative comment , fingers i hope you have a wonderful day and does this look like bad smoke to you....
DSC04860
grown by a very experienced grower here (delae) .... maybe just better growers here but you have a great night , now slither on back to ic mag and thanks for your negative imput its was laughed off by everyone here.....Alien is as good a dude as there is, and not a bad word have i ever heard about starfighter's except by you.....

F

fingers

As I said, some pheno's are bad and some are good. Nothing more other then quoting someone who has grown it out with poor results.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

DAMN!!! That is some tasty looking SF there from Delae.. Your SF is looking incredible BN!! Shit, if that's nasty weed I'd like to see what others be puffin on. Hateration is Motivation!!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Every pheno I have tried has been bomb,and one so exceptional I couldn't put a monetary value on.every strain has its good and bad phenos imo.unless he grew a dozen ugly ducklings I wouldn't cast a verdict

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Lookin great bro!
I have 2 phenos so far, and both are definitely keepers.
one with a purple fuely flavor and the other has this creamy/sprite effervescence to it.
both are i incredible. If anyone has a bad word to say about alien then they definitely havent met him or grown out his gear because both are a pleasure.
Keep up the good work BNUTT.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
As I said, some pheno's are bad and some are good. Nothing more other then quoting someone who has grown it out with poor results.

So what was your intention here bud? There's Starfighter grows on here and no one seems to have any complaints. I grew the shit out of 6 seeds, ALL of them turned out fucking dank AND I even had root aphids! This strain has amazing flavor and potency. Maybe the dude on ICmag just can't grow for shit, just had a bad run, didn't flush, etc...who knows??? It's a very easy strain to grow so I don't know how dude could have fucked it up so bad to be honest. If you want to try my Starfighter you can go to iMedz in San Jose and try it for yourself instead of posting results from a botched grow on another site. Shit...go grab some and post up a smoke report man. o_O

Keep killin' it B!

D

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

I managed to snap some pictures today. Sorry about the orange light, I really need to get a new camara.
All of the picture are at week six day 42

Starfighters Day 42 these smell like cherry candy sweet pussy juice. I will start flushing these next week.

FPOG Day 42, these are starting to get some nice color. I think these will end up going 11-12 weeks. The head are just starting to form. They are rock solid too, they are gonna be dense as f%#K.

7 Ghost Day 42. These are my favorite looking plants in the room. In real light they are just sexy greesy lookin ladies

Here are some TA f2s Day 42 also very sexy and smell BOMB

The Kracken Day 42. Shes coming along kinda slow but still nice. Lots of frost but kinda fluffy.

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
everything is looking stellar Bnutt! that is definitely a military grade arsenal you are packing, sir hahaha very nice line up!

Top Bottom