BodGoggles 13 gl 8 xl uc 2k LVPK

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Ill use it but very little. I'm gonna save it for when there really starting to swell then hit em with it and after a week Ill flush and go back to base nutes.
Ill really have to see how the side pproject turns out that will be the judge
BG

R

RMCG

Good to hear. So with your side project, Are you running full strength base nutes? Or did you back them down to 1/2 strength too?

I tried the lower strength, but I saw some deficiencies, so went right back up.

My water is pretty variable out of the tap, like today its 400+ ppm, so running at 1100+ ~seems~ high, but its really not.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I'm using ro water now and for veg I cut it with tap to. Make it 100 ppm. I never topped 750 ppm conv .t the entire grow. Less is definatly more with this rig. KISS is probably the best until your 100 percent dialed.
Thanks all
BG

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Day 64 12/12

This is it there coming down in the morning. The boys already started while I was gone but as you can see there slow as shit

frpk_009.jpg

frpk_010.jpg

frpk_024.jpg

frpk_023.jpg

frpk_020.jpg

frpk_021.jpg

frpk_019.jpg

frpk_018.jpg

frpk_014.jpg

frpk_015.jpg

Check out this golf ball on the bottom of the plant not getting barely any light
frpk_017.jpg

Enjoy
BG

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looks dank! really good color and trichs a poppin!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Shit I almost forgot
Heres the new shit 6 frostitutes 600 on a mover soon to be 1k

frpk_027.jpg

Heres 4 sourbubble and 4 white rhino getting there veg on for the 8xl

frpk_029.jpg

A little over grown cloner with some bs 2.2 x og kush

frpk_035.jpg

BS 2.2 x og kush from Spice of life 3 different phenos
frpk_031.jpg

Ill be starting a new thread real soon on the whole perpetual garden I finally have rollin
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice flush BG! I love the fall colors and the purple coming through... :cool

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Thanks guys Im loving it
I also cranked the chiller down to 62f for the flush and dropped the water level 50%
All this is helping all this wonderfulness
BG

D

DMsteppa

you slayed it this round....... way to go.......... whatcha thinkin on #'s? hittin more than normal

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Na I dont think the #s are gonna beat my last run do to me over boosting them earlier. I should still be around 3#s anyways.
DM how ya liking the UC pretty easy ha
BG

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

3# of serious candy. I bet you'll be looking at 4# next run if your buddy shares his tips on how to get 'em stacked up.

You gonna process her trim into bubble hash or step up to the home plate and knock your noggin out of the park with a grand oil slam? :)

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Im gonna just bubble it up
I dont know how to oil it and I dont want to learn until I can have somebody show me
Shit after trimming Im hoping I hit 2.5#s either way its bomb as hell

St3ve

St3ve

Thats too bad about your overall numbers. If it makes you feel any better, I am probably about to experience the same thing. last run 3.3, this run I'd be thrilled with 2.

Colors and quality sure look tight though, let us know how she smokes. :damnhippie:

Latest posts

Top Bottom