BodGoggles 13 gl 8 xl uc 2k LVPK

• Thread starter BudGoggles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

forget the bubble bags this time. There is a pretty easy way to do butane extraction. look at these websites. with this thing you just grind your stuff up and put it over a plate and pop in a butane can. super simples and just let the butane evaporate :).

I have been lovin the honey oil since I made it reminds me of old times :damnhippie: like the first times I got really high, but everytime haha.

Your shit is looking good. I am sure next round you will do even better.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Maybe in the future Ill give the oil a run
I tried a little bud that dried in 3 days and 1 day in a baggie and it is so smooth I cant even imagine what shes gonna be like with a cure. Very strong coffee smell with a hint of a lemony smell. Kick ass shit

O

OldStageCoach

ya did that girl justice for sure...I still need a couple more runs to get her diet just right...nice plant though.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

So far Im sitting at around 2#s and I have 1 more layer off the drying rack to add. Not the best yield but the quality is gonna make up for it. Im guessing 2# 1/4 when all is said and done.

Heres some pics
xmas_016.jpg

xmas_015.jpg

Dry bud
xmas_035.jpg

The first pic is a bud that was picked 3 days later than the other. I also dropped the chiller down to 59f for them last few days. Looks like it made a difference A Purple purple purple
xmas_038.jpg

xmas_041.jpg

Enjoy
BG

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet nug shots BG! I can't wait to drop my chiller down in the future... :cool

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Final #s are 2#s & 141 grams dried and bagged
Thats ok but considering I yielded over a pound more last run kinda stinks. Either way I blew away the quality this time for sure
Happy growing and hope to see you all in my new thread.
BG

F

farmer ed

Hey Budgoggles, I got your PM but am too new a member to PM back, Here is a link to my other journal, soon to be on this site,

I will be providing a lot more info about the beneficials and creating the right bio/eco system for your UCDWC. I have a few formulas that have proven themselves worthy of a great crop time after time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom