Bodhi Goji Og And Mountain Temple

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

The reason why we're questioning the legitimacy of the Gojis is because of where they were sourced: Cannazon. There's been a lot of complaints that people aren't getting legit genetics from Mr C and limo himself got some fake SSDD beans from him. He showed me a post from some breeder (can't remember who offhand) who said that they hadn't sent Cannazon beans in years, but he's still selling their "genetics." I was actually suspicious myself, because when I bought those packs of Goji, about two years ago, EVERY other seed bank was out of them, except the Zon. So I dunno. They look fucking great, whatever they are. And like I said, the smoke test will be the deciding factor. There's just such a huge difference between the two Gojis for me not to wonder if I got legit genetics. Whatever.....

As far as letting things I have no control over affecting me: it's gonna happen haha. I need to let it happen, actually. I don't want to get to the point where this bullshit that's going on starts to seem normal. It ain't normal.
Ahhh, I haven't gone through them. Good to know though. You're right though, whatever they are, stellar looking plants. Its good that you've gotten to smoke a few phenos of goji so you'll know for sure. I would have no clue myself haha. As far as variation I thought Bodhi was more of a chucker and because of that you get the different phenos. Thanks for taking the time to help school a greenhorn green thumb. When I do pop my gojis I can only hope they look as fine as your "questionable" genetics :party1: I agree that we can't stand idle while things go to shit. But we can fortunately deal with it with the help of some meds to calm the mind and see more clear. Good vibes to ya and keep fighting the good fight :ninja::borg:

Minitiger

Minitiger

Ahhh, I haven't gone through them. Good to know though. You're right though, whatever they are, stellar looking plants. Its good that you've gotten to smoke a few phenos of goji so you'll know for sure. I would have no clue myself haha. As far as variation I thought Bodhi was more of a chucker and because of that you get the different phenos. Thanks for taking the time to help school a greenhorn green thumb. When I do pop my gojis I can only hope they look as fine as your "questionable" genetics :party1: I agree that we can't stand idle while things go to shit. But we can fortunately deal with it with the help of some meds to calm the mind and see more clear. Good vibes to ya and keep fighting the good fight :ninja::borg:

Yeah, B's a chucker for sure (albeit a really good chucker haha). And you're right, these are f1's so some variation is to be expected. But the two I have look nothing alike. Not even close. I'm not saying they're fake, I'm just saying..... I dunno. They could be legit. One thing that does make me skeptical is the fact that five or six seeds never even sprouted out of a pack of eleven. I ALWAYS get 100% germination rates, so that right there made me go,"Hmmm...." Bodhi's gear is pretty fucking reliable, so having half a pack of seeds not even sprout makes me leery. It's all good, though. Even if my two Gojis ain't legit, they're looking fucking FIRE haha.

And don't bother with Cannazon. Although I haven't had any issues yet, always got my orders from them, never had an issue, there's just too many other highly reputable seed banks you can use. GLG, SVOC etc etc. That's where I'll be ordering my beans from now on. But that probably ain't gonna be for a while. I have like thirty packs to go through haha.

incogneato

incogneato

Yeah, B's a chucker for sure (albeit a really good chucker haha). And you're right, these are f1's so some variation is to be expected. But the two I have look nothing alike. Not even close. I'm not saying they're fake, I'm just saying..... I dunno. They could be legit. One thing that does make me skeptical is the fact that five or six seeds never even sprouted out of a pack of eleven. I ALWAYS get 100% germination rates, so that right there made me go,"Hmmm...." Bodhi's gear is pretty fucking reliable, so having half a pack of seeds not even sprout makes me leery. It's all good, though. Even if my two Gojis ain't legit, they're looking fucking FIRE haha.

And don't bother with Cannazon. Although I haven't had any issues yet, always got my orders from them, never had an issue, there's just too many other highly reputable seed banks you can use. GLG, SVOC etc etc. That's where I'll be ordering my beans from now on. But that probably ain't gonna be for a while. I have like thirty packs to go through haha.
Yea I'd say you're set, but hey, can't have to many beans right? So far I've only done mws and glg with good results on both. I don't have thirty packs but 9 isn't a bad start. Got a few strays in there too. Plus the 7 different strains I have going now. I sure do know how to complicate things lol. I can't wait to get into some of my bodhi gear though.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Yea I'd say you're set, but hey, can't have to many beans right? So far I've only done mws and glg with good results on both. I don't have thirty packs but 9 isn't a bad start. Got a few strays in there too. Plus the 7 different strains I have going now. I sure do know how to complicate things lol. I can't wait to get into some of my bodhi gear though.

Ahhh, so you ordered from midweeksong? What'd you get? Did you pick up a pack of those Tree of Lifes? I know I've said it before, but I reeeeealllyyyy want to get another pack of those seeds. Such good weed. Kinda starting to get the urge to start working again, just because I'm sick of seeing all these crosses that B's releasing and me going,"Goddamnit, I wish I wasn't broke," haha.

Send me a link to your grow, btw. I just tried to find it, but I couldn't. Granted, I'm a total fucking computer idiot, but yeah, I tried to check it out a little bit ago and couldn't find it anywhere, not even in my little "watched threads" thing.

incogneato

incogneato

Ahhh, so you ordered from midweeksong? What'd you get? Did you pick up a pack of those Tree of Lifes? I know I've said it before, but I reeeeealllyyyy want to get another pack of those seeds. Such good weed. Kinda starting to get the urge to start working again, just because I'm sick of seeing all these crosses that B's releasing and me going,"Goddamnit, I wish I wasn't broke," haha.

Send me a link to your grow, btw. I just tried to find it, but I couldn't. Granted, I'm a total fucking computer idiot, but yeah, I tried to check it out a little bit ago and couldn't find it anywhere, not even in my little "watched threads" thing.
The first order from mws I got jillybean, holy grail kush, goji og, and a bunch of freebies. Second time I threw a cheap order in because he forgot 2 freebies. So the second order was just spliffs strawberry and 2 DJs gold fems. glg had a bogo on bodhi and I was lucky enough o have just done a side job so I picked up phone home, Landis stash, snow temple, and joystick. There are so many bodhi strains I want and I've never grown any out lol. I told myself I'm done buying beans for awhile but when I do it will probably be tol and ssdd. I still need to get some stuff for my grow as well so I need to chill on the bean collecting.

Minitiger

Minitiger

The first order from mws I got jillybean, holy grail kush, goji og, and a bunch of freebies. Second time I threw a cheap order in because he forgot 2 freebies. So the second order was just spliffs strawberry and 2 DJs gold fems. glg had a bogo on bodhi and I was lucky enough o have just done a side job so I picked up phone home, Landis stash, snow temple, and joystick. There are so many bodhi strains I want and I've never grown any out lol. I told myself I'm done buying beans for awhile but when I do it will probably be tol and ssdd. I still need to get some stuff for my grow as well so I need to chill on the bean collecting.

Sweet! Phone Home is a WiFi cross, right? Or is that Joystick? I remember looking at both of those and thinking that I wanted them, but I can't remember the genetics offhand. I fucking love White Fire, though. One of my favorite OG's.

incogneato

incogneato

Sweet! Phone Home is a WiFi cross, right? Or is that Joystick? I remember looking at both of those and thinking that I wanted them, but I can't remember the genetics offhand. I fucking love White Fire, though. One of my favorite OG's.
Joystick is the wifi x snow lotus and the phone home is triangle kush x wookie I can't wait to get into both

Minitiger

Minitiger

My girl decided to give me my birthday/Christmas present early.

IMG 2863

I was a full-on drum prodigy growing up, but then I left home when I was eighteen, homeless for a long time, so I couldn't really be toting around a drum kit. She heard me play someone else's kit a while back and I guess she decided that I needed to be playing again. I mean, I've never mentioned wanting to play again, but I guess she thought that I should haha. So at least I know what I'm gonna be doing for the next few days straight. Hope the neighbors don't mind too much.... Haha!

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

My girl decided to give me my birthday/Christmas present early.

View attachment 652633

I used to be a full-on drum prodigy growing up, but then I left home when I was eighteen, homeless for a long time, so I couldn't really be toting around a drum kit. She heard me play someone else's kit a while back and I guess she decided that I needed to be playing again. I mean, I've never mentioned wanting to play again, but I guess she thought that I should haha. So at least I know what I'm gonna be doing for the next few days straight. Hope the neighbors don't mind too much.... Haha!
Hell of a gift brotha. I remember I had a neighbor that used to play in his garage with the door closed and it wasn't too bad. I wasn't as old and crabby back then though lol. Smokin and drummin, sounds like a good time

Minitiger

Minitiger

Hell of a gift brotha. I remember I had a neighbor that used to play in his garage with the door closed and it wasn't too bad. I wasn't as old and crabby back then though lol. Smokin and drummin, sounds like a good time

Yeah, we'll see how long it takes before the complaints (and cops haha) start rollin' in. The drums are in the back house and I played last night for a bit after I set them up. My girl was in our main house, in the bathroom with the door closed (so about five walls and sixty feet away) and she came out and was like,"That is LOUD," haha. I tend to beat the shit out of 'em, though. I suppose I could try to play quieter, but, uh..... Nah.

Minitiger

Minitiger

So it's been like seven weeks now since the start of 12/12 (although I actually switched to an 11:45 on/12:15 lights off schedule a few days ago; probably gonna switch to 11:30 on/12:30 off schedule next week). What's the date today? I switched to 12/12 on October 31st, so whatever the date is today, that's how long it's been haha. Things are progressing nicely, although as usual, branches are snapping and I'm having to do a lot of staking and tying again. I'm gonna try to get some full-plant shots next time I take pics, it's just kind of a bitch because the plants are pretty big, probably gonna have to get on a step ladder o something so I can get some decent pics of them. Anyway....

Mountain Temple #5, the lime green pheno. Finally remembered to get pics of this one:

IMG 2871

IMG 2872

@Limonene Here's a little "Apocalypse Now" shot for ya. Not as good as some of the previous ones, but it's the best I could do in my extremely inebriated state last night haha:

IMG 2873

IMG 2875

Goji #3:

IMG 2881

IMG 2885

I think this next one is another Mountain Temple. I got pretty faded last night and stopped labeling the pics at some point, so I'm just gonna drop a bunch of pics and see if I can figure out what's what. I'm pretty positive that this one is an MT, though. Looks like the pheno that's finishing much faster that the other two.

IMG 2886

IMG 2887

Frosty....

IMG 2888

Frosty...

IMG 2889

Nice little Mountain Temple cola:

IMG 2892

IMG 2894

More frost:

IMG 2895

I think this is the Goji #7, but I could be wrong:

IMG 2896

This is almost definitely one of the Mountain Temples:

IMG 2898

IMG 2899

And a little more frostiness....

IMG 2900

So things are progressing nicely. I really, REALLY love these Mountain Temples. They just smell so unbelievably good, kind of covering a wide variety of the Cannabis spectrum: citrus, earth, fuel-y, rotten, gnarly. I love the way they smell and they are fucking STICKY. I really wish I didn't get as lit as I did last night so I could have properly labeled these pics. I din't even realize how fucked up I got until I went to post these pics this morning and saw that I took all of them around 2am last night. I thought I was in bed by then haha, but I guess not. Oh well, it happens.... And just for the fuck of it, my dogs say,"Hello," to y'all, too.

IMG 2867

IMG 2868

Minitiger

Minitiger

Been there before :smoking: Reading my own post like who wrote that? Looking killer in there bro!

Haha, yeah, that happens a little too often with me. I'll wake up in the morning to post pics here and see that I took them the previous night (morning, whatever) at like 430am and be like,"Shit, man, I thought I went to bed at 2...."

Minitiger

Minitiger

Looking good there pal. That MT loves to make big buds.

Dude, for real, that is no lie. The potential for heavy-ass yields with this hybrid is incredibly obvious. I'm gonna scrounge up some cash (or maybe go get a job haha) and pick up at least another pack or two of the Mountain Temples. I'm super-impressed with this strain.

I have to believe it's that Appalachian male bringing the magic. It was the same thing with those Prayer Towers I grew last year. Just sick-ass, fat fat fat fucking colas.

Limonene

Limonene

Dude, for real, that is no lie. The potential for heavy-ass yields with this hybrid is incredibly obvious. I'm gonna scrounge up some cash (or maybe go get a job haha) and pick up at least another pack or two of the Mountain Temples. I'm super-impressed with this strain.

I have to believe it's that Appalachian male bringing the magic. It was the same thing with those Prayer Towers I grew last year. Just sick-ass, fat fat fat fucking colas.
Yes and the silver mountain too. I'm itching to pop some sunshine4 - it's getting rave reviews! Seasoned bodhi vets are saying wow. And I'm hearing big things about sunshine orange too. Lucky I have a pack of each eh? I think bodhi may have picked a superb male yet again

Minitiger

Minitiger

Yes and the silver mountain too. I'm itching to pop some sunshine4 - it's getting rave reviews! Seasoned bodhi vets are saying wow. And I'm hearing big things about sunshine orange too. Lucky I have a pack of each eh? I think bodhi may have picked a superb male yet again

Okay, one: yeah, B does seem to have a knack for finding really good breeding males. I always wonder, like, what exactly does he (or any halfway decent breeder) look for when choosing a male. Have you seen that pic of B's Snow Lotus male? I've stared at it for hours, wondering what exactly he saw in it that made him come to the conclusion that it was worthwhile. It looks kinda spindly to me, not something that I would think would be breeding material. But obviously he saw something....

And two: you dick hahaha!!! Thanks for rubbing it in my face that you grabbed more packs of bomb-ass genetics. I really do think I need to go back to work, cuz I'm fucking sick of seeing all these Bodhi hybrids that I want and simply can't afford.

Having said that, I'm still eyeing that list you sent me.... haha.

Limonene

Limonene

Okay, one: yeah, B does seem to have a knack for finding really good breeding males. I always wonder, like, what exactly does he (or any halfway decent breeder) look for when choosing a male. Have you seen that pic of B's Snow Lotus male? I've stared at it for hours, wondering what exactly he saw in it that made him come to the conclusion that it was worthwhile. It looks kinda spindly to me, not something that I would think would be breeding material. But obviously he saw something....

And two: you dick hahaha!!! Thanks for rubbing it in my face that you grabbed more packs of bomb-ass genetics. I really do think I need to go back to work, cuz I'm fucking sick of seeing all these Bodhi hybrids that I want and simply can't afford.

Having said that, I'm still eyeing that list you sent me.... haha.
Hahaha yeah yeah I got em yeah yeah I got em yeah yeah I got em. I'm moonwalking across the living room floor man

Top Bottom