Bodhi Goji Og And Mountain Temple

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Minitiger

Minitiger

For being organic you sure are a salty fella. See what I did there? Kidding btw, just having a lil fun with ya

Haha, good one, @incogneato .... I considered making a lil joke, too, but then figured,"Ahhhh, fuck it...... I don't wanna get my thread going in a 'he said/she said' direction." Bulldog's good people. Helped me with a ton of shit. Plus, he's right. Motherfuckers saying they growing organic when they're dumping a bunch of bottled shit onto their dirt....? Um, yeah, that ain't organic.

I'm with you, @Bulldog420 Organic's organic. Everything else is just that: NOT FUCKING ORGANIC. Integrity's all that matters, whether it be how one grows their weed or how one lives their life. Gotta say, though, @incogneato that was a way better joke than the one I was gonna post haha. "Salty...." Classic haha.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
So they pay for the label on one line, but don't want to pay for the other.... Yea, or it's just not organic, period. And maybe you shouldn't say you grow organic when your not using organic material..... It's called integrity. I pay thousands for my certification so I can prove I am organic, tired of wannabe organic farmers saturating the market with their nonsense.

PBP is organically based. It has added nutrients which makes it not 100% true organic. However, if you wanted a little more organic taste, you'd add some organics to the solution. This is the basic idea behind PBP. Most of the ingredients in PBP are not immediately available to plants because they need to break down in the organic process, but some of the ingredients are available immediately because they are already in chemical form. PBP is a good fertilizer, achieving organic-like taste, but I wouldn't call it 100% organic. It's organically-based.

I don't think any nute or soil mix is 100% organic. And, there is confusion about the term "organic growing". Organic simply means "it lived". Petroleum is organic but I wouldn't want to use it on my grow. Dolomite lime is not organic. It's a mined mineral. But we use it successfully in organic growing. Consider dried blood and bone meal. They come from the meat and poultry industry. Have you any idea what they feed those animals? So, to say our grow method is completely "organic" is false. And I say "So what". To me, organic growing is simply another way of growing cannabis. Use whatever method is best for you to get the results you want.

Like I said I dont use Botanicare products anymore. My Integrity is solid as a rock not something I worry about. I would rather keep this thread possessive. If your the same Bulldog I know your fully aware of my Master growing skills. With 4+ decades of experience. I know exactly what I'm doing. I dont take short cuts. I never mislead my patients. They all have seen the data on the Nutrient line I use. They also get the test reports of ea batch.

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

Haha, good one, @incogneato .... I considered making a lil joke, too, but then figured,"Ahhhh, fuck it...... I don't wanna get my thread going in a 'he said/she said' direction." Bulldog's good people. Helped me with a ton of shit. Plus, he's right. Motherfuckers saying they growing organic when they're dumping a bunch of bottled shit onto their dirt....? Um, yeah, that ain't organic.

I'm with you, @Bulldog420 Organic's organic. Everything else is just that: NOT FUCKING ORGANIC. Integrity's all that matters, whether it be how one grows their weed or how one lives their life. Gotta say, though, @incogneato that was a way better joke than the one I was gonna post haha. "Salty...." Classic haha.
Yea I almost didn't because its hard to decipher sarcasm on a forum but I cannot assure it was all in good fun. He actually let me know the line I'm using isn't fully organic. I can definitely respect his standpoint since he's big fish serving others. I'm just a guy with a light growing for myself and maybe a few friends and family that need help. If its all the same to you guys I'm still gonna tell them its organic, I doubt any testing will be done lol

Minitiger

Minitiger

PBP is organically based. It has added nutrients which makes it not 100% true organic. However, if you wanted a little more organic taste, you'd add some organics to the solution. This is the basic idea behind PBP. Most of the ingredients in PBP are not immediately available to plants because they need to break down in the organic process, but some of the ingredients are available immediately because they are already in chemical form. PBP is a good fertilizer, achieving organic-like taste, but I wouldn't call it 100% organic. It's organically-based.

I don't think any nute or soil mix is 100% organic. And, there is confusion about the term "organic growing". Organic simply means "it lived". Petroleum is organic but I wouldn't want to use it on my grow. Dolomite lime is not organic. It's a mined mineral. But we use it successfully in organic growing. Consider dried blood and bone meal. They come from the meat and poultry industry. Have you any idea what they feed those animals? So, to say our grow method is completely "organic" is false. And I say "So what". To me, organic growing is simply another way of growing cannabis. Use whatever method is best for you to get the results you want.

Like I said I dont use Botanicare products anymore. My Integrity is solid as a rock not something I worry about. I would rather keep this thread possessive. If your the same Bulldog I know your fully aware of my Master growing skills. With 4+ decades of experience. I know exactly what I'm doing. I dont take short cuts. I never mislead my patients. They all have seen the data on the Nutrient line I use. They also get the test reports of ea batch.

I'm sure @Bulldog420 might wanna say a few things about this. Like I said, I ain't gonna criticize your method at all. How you wanna grow is how you wanna grow. But my soil mix is absolutely 100% organic. I make it myself. No dolomite lime in my mix at all. No blood meal, either. There is some fish bone meal, but not any "bone meal" bone meal. Like, not from a slaughterhouse or anything.

Anyway, like I said (or meant to say haha), let's just grow. However y'all wanna do it is cool with me. I like the nugs I grow. Been blazing that MT 5 all day. Bomb-ass shiiiiiiiit.... haha.

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

Yea I almost didn't because its hard to decipher sarcasm on a forum but I cannot assure it was all in good fun. He actually let me know the line I'm using isn't fully organic. I can definitely respect his standpoint since he's big fish serving others. I'm just a guy with a light growing for myself and maybe a few friends and family that need help. If its all the same to you guys I'm still gonna tell them its organic, I doubt any testing will be done lol

Awwww, dude, don't even worry about it, just grow your weed. I dunno about telling people it's organic if it's not, though. Dude, just look up organic soil recipes and use that. It's so easy. And fucking cheap. No having to buy shit all the time, no nothing. Just gotta reammend your soil every other grow or so and that's it. Costs like $10 to reammend a small indoor grow.

Anyway, yeah, do your thing. Don't let little ol' bulldog bring you down hahaha!!! Do it however you wanna do it!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Yup, pretty douche of me.

Took the time to go over where I left off last in the thread. Glad to hear the Mountain Temple did well for you. I love me some Bodhi SSH crosses. The goji was great for me, but ended up passing on it overall cause of yields. Indoors might be a different story but she didn't put out like I was hoping. Not a great candidate for light deps either. I will be running more Silver Mountain this year most likely, as this year it yielded an average of 8 lbs per plant. Right where I like my yields.

Looks like you did a great job, plant health was on point.

Yeah, I forgot to comment on your opinion re: the Goji. Shitty-ass yields, right? I'm super-disappointed with the way my Gojis turned out, yield-wise. Both the 3 and the 7 only filled up four pint mason jars each. So I dunno. Sticky as fuck, but two or three ozs in seven gallon pots? Fuck that.

This is the first time I've kinda questioned, like,"Oh, really, Bodhi? A big-yielding OG?" haha!

But the Mountain Temples make up for it. So, so good. I wanna see some of those Silver Mountain pics come October. I bet they're gonna turn out real good.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter

Everything you said is wrong. Dolomite lime is organic, when you buy organic rated Dolomite........ https://www.groworganic.com/dolomite-50-lb.html When you talk, do you believe what comes out?

You say you don't think any nute or soil mix is 100% organic...... Well, wrong again. This is why I am pissed people like you pretend to be organic. You don't even know how! It takes hard work to grow monsters outdoors with organics. No pretend organics, real organics. Takes a real grower, with actual skills. Sorry Hammerhead, PBP isn't organic, and your not an organic farmer. Period.

Consider dried blood and bone meal. They come from the meat and poultry industry. Have you any idea what they feed those animals? So, to say our grow method is completely "organic" is false. And I say "So what". To me, organic growing is simply another way of growing cannabis. Use whatever method is best for you to get the results you want.

You have now proven you have no idea what organic is. Period. Are you really saying the organic rating on blood meal depends on what was fed to the animal? lol? What world do you live in. First your organic, then you have to feed your livestock organics to be a true organic grower. Nope, your wrong. Then you say, "so what". Well, I pay thousands a year for my rating. I spend hard hours just trying to figure out an organic source I am allowed to used in my soil, fertilizers, IPM's. My customers demand organic quality, and if I didn't do all of the above to ensure my quality, then I would just be another fake ass grower like you. Hammerhead. Over the years you really show how low of integrity you have and you have shown this industry. You bring shame to the game. It's been a good 10 years now of you pretending to be organic. Your not.

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, I forgot to comment on your opinion re: the Goji. Shitty-ass yields, right? I'm super-disappointed with the way my Gojis turned out, yield-wise. Both the 3 and the 7 only filled up four pint mason jars each. So I dunno. Sticky as fuck, but two or three ozs in seven gallon pots? Fuck that.

This is the first time I've kinda questioned, like,"Oh, really, Bodhi? A big-yielding OG?" haha!

But the Mountain Temples make up for it. So, so good. I wanna see some of those Silver Mountain pics come October. I bet they're gonna turn out real good.

Totally just going to say it. Bodhi has lost his special something, IMO. Bodhi just makes crosses, and there are only so many crosses one can make with a few males. I really wish he would have worked some of those lines, especially with all the flavors he has access to. Bodhi doesn't appear to be a breeder anymore. Just a seed crosser. Am I the only one in the world working on IBL's anymore? With all that said, Bodhi's crosses are bomb!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Totally just going to say it. Bodhi has lost his special something, IMO. Bodhi just makes crosses, and there are only so many crosses one can make with a few males. I really wish he would have worked some of those lines, especially with all the flavors he has access to. Bodhi doesn't appear to be a breeder anymore. Just a seed crosser. Am I the only one in the world working on IBL's anymore? With all that said, Bodhi's crosses are bomb!
Yup there is a line between true line breeding and crossing strains. A monkey can be taught to do that. One of the easiest ways to ID a cross dresser lol....... is look at how many crosses they churn and burn a year. Just my .2 cents

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
BTW @Bulldog420 I want you to know I admire your values and the integrity you show in what you do keeping the organic game real. props to you. Too bad not all feel or act the same way.. You lead by example. Good job bro!!!!

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Everything you said is wrong. Dolomite lime is organic, when you buy organic rated Dolomite........ https://www.groworganic.com/dolomite-50-lb.html When you talk, do you believe what comes out?

You say you don't think any nute or soil mix is 100% organic...... Well, wrong again. This is why I am pissed people like you pretend to be organic. You don't even know how! It takes hard work to grow monsters outdoors with organics. No pretend organics, real organics. Takes a real grower, with actual skills. Sorry Hammerhead, PBP isn't organic, and your not an organic farmer. Period.

You have now proven you have no idea what organic is. Period. Are you really saying the organic rating on blood meal depends on what was fed to the animal? lol? What world do you live in. First your organic, then you have to feed your livestock organics to be a true organic grower. Nope, your wrong. Then you say, "so what". Well, I pay thousands a year for my rating. I spend hard hours just trying to figure out an organic source I am allowed to used in my soil, fertilizers, IPM's. My customers demand organic quality, and if I didn't do all of the above to ensure my quality, then I would just be another fake ass grower like you. Hammerhead. Over the years you really show how low of integrity you have and you have shown this industry. You bring shame to the game. It's been a good 10 years now of you pretending to be organic. Your not.

LMAO same old clown that acts like a kid. When are you gonna grow the fuk up. All that info came from Burn one. He is the Organic Grower not me. If you want to bash someone you know where to find him. I asked him what his thoughts where on it.. You seem to keep missing the point.. I AM NOT ORGANIC. I HAVE NOT USED ANYTHING ORGANIC IN YEARS. you seem to keep going back to what was used years ago. I dont use botanicare. I dont use any organic Nutrient period. Where you got this notion I use Organic must of been from your ass. What I produce would run circles around your shwag.. Anyone that's anyone on the boards knows this. You talk a lot but you dont show anything. BLAH BLAH BLAH LOL. All I did was show my Goji what what was used to grow her Lets see yours lol. On the other hand I want to enjoy my visit so will just add you to ignore. . I'm old so im gonna go take nap now .

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

Yeah, I haven't tried any of his crosses thatve come out in the last year or two, but I do read a lot of the logs. Seems like opinions/results of a lot of his latest hybrids have varied wildly. And I've been saying for a while now that he seems to just be a chucker, albeit a really good one. But he does seem to have just soooooo many fucking crosses; I find it hard to believe that he has that much time to actually work those hybrids and make sure they're all worthwhile strains.

But I want to emphasize that I'm not hating at all. I've loved all of the shit I've grown from him, just a little disappointed with the yields from both of the Gojis I grew. Especially after he himself described it as a "big-yielding OG."

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

LMAO same old clown that acts like a kid. When are you gonna grow the fuk up. All that info came from Burn one. He is the Organic Grower not me. If you want to bash someone you know where to find him. I asked him what his thoughts where on it.. You seem to keep missing the point.. I AM NOT ORGANIC. I HAVE NOT USED ANYTHING ORGANIC IN YEARS. you seem to keep going back to what was used years ago. I dont use botanicare. I dont use any organic Nutrient period. Where you got this notion I use Organic must of been from your ass. What I produce would run circles around your shwag.. Anyone that's anyone on the boards knows this. You talk a lot but you dont show anything. BLAH BLAH BLAH LOL. All I did was show my Goji what what was used to grow her Lets see yours lol. On the other hand I want to enjoy my visit so will just add you to ignore. . I'm old so im gonna go take nap now .

Alright, alright, let's try and keep things civil here haha. No drama in my threads, please. Like I said, @hammerhead I don't have a problem with what you're doing or how you're growing at all. Keep doing your thing. @Bulldog420 is all good in my book, too. Dude helped me out a TON when I first started. Literally pages of PM's helping me out, plus always chiming in and helping me out on my first grow log here at the farm. So he's always welcome around these parts. And you are, too haha!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Yup there is a line between true line breeding and crossing strains. A monkey can be taught to do that. One of the easiest ways to ID a cross dresser lol....... is look at how many crosses they churn and burn a year. Just my .2 cents

Yeah, dude, for real, B has a shit-ton of crosses. It never stops. He has worked a few lines, though. He took the Goldstar to f4; I grew those a while ago, they turned out really good. And he took the Apollo 11 to f4, too. I also grew those out and they also turned out really well. The yields weren't the greatest, but I chalk that up to genetics. I know Apollo 11 isn't the greatest yielder.

But yeah, man, you're right, that's about it as far as I can tell. I think he has been working the Goji line, but I can't think of any others that he's worked. It's just cross after cross after cross after cross. I have a bunch of his strains that I got when it seemed like he wasn't stretching himself so thin, so I'm not worried about it, but it is crazy how many and how often he's offering up new crosses. Shit, man, what do I know? Maybe he has the time and space for all of it, I dunno shit haha.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Whatcha got for us to choose from then?which breeders u lookin at?
Iv just soaked some fem fpog from jaws some blue livers (a very popular uk skunk clone)s1 and sour fire lost which is amnesia core cut(ssh)x sour d ibl.
Iv got a couple of strange brew going which are really sweet fruity sativa and a single blood orange which is started throwing nanners in week 5.not just one or two but a good couple.they don't seem to have much if any pollen in em.i hope as I'm just thinking of letting it go a couple more weeks to see how it goes.
And MT that goji #7 sounds the fuckin bomb.my gojis were earthy fuel with a kinda creamy milkyness to em.

Yeah, my Gojis, neither of them, have any sort of fuel aspect going on that one would normally associate with a typical OG. I opened one of the #3 jars yesterday for the first time since I jarred them up and it's also developed an extremely "Goji berrry" smell to it. It's less pronounced than the #7 (which is just straight-up in your face tart berries as soon as you open the jar), but both have a full-on Goji thing going on. Hence the name, I guess. Duh! Haha!

Side-note: a buddy of mine swung by yesterday to pick up samples of all of these plants. He's a way bigger stoner than I am and I value his opinion. Haven't heard back from him yet, but we did blaze a j of the MT #5 and he fucking loved it. It is definitely a super-happy, "life is good, nothing wrong in the world at all"-type strain. Really happy with the way that one turned out.

I think today I'll be trying the MT#3. Its about time I tried another pheno. It's just so fucking hard to stop blazing the #5 haha....

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, dude, for real, B has a shit-ton of crosses. It never stops. He has worked a few lines, though. He took the Goldstar to f4; I grew those a while ago, they turned out really good. And he took the Apollo 11 to f4, too. I also grew those out and they also turned out really well. The yields weren't the greatest, but I chalk that up to genetics. I know Apollo 11 isn't the greatest yielder.

But yeah, man, you're right, that's about it as far as I can tell. I think he has been working the Goji line, but I can't think of any others that he's worked. It's just cross after cross after cross after cross. I have a bunch of his strains that I got when it seemed like he wasn't stretching himself so thin, so I'm not worried about it, but it is crazy how many and how often he's offering up new crosses. Shit, man, what do I know? Maybe he has the time and space for all of it, I dunno shit haha.
Agree with your comments.......... I have always been a Bodhi fan and advocate and the man does deserve props for the work he has done thus far. Just wish he would work the lines a little deeper and lock them down.

On the other hand tho the Goji line looks to have it all bag appeal, terps, taste, head and decent yields.

At the end of the day we are all just a bunch of swinging dicks tryn to make a livin and I cannot fault a man for that!!! peace bro and thanks for your candid reply. :)

Minitiger

Minitiger

Agree with your comments.......... I have always been a Bodhi fan and advocate and the man does deserve props for the work he has done thus far. Just wish he would work the lines a little deeper and lock them down.

On the other hand tho the Goji line looks to have it all bag appeal, terps, taste, head and decent yields.

At the end of the day we are all just a bunch of swinging dicks tryn to make a livin and I cannot fault a man for that!!! peace bro and thanks for your candid reply. :)

Word. Everything you said except the "decent yields" part. Plus, I ain't a cash-cropper, so yields aren't too, too important, but still..... 3 ounces max grown in 7 gallon pots??? Fuck that.

But them three ozs came out goooooood... hahaha!!!

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter

What a chump. Literally on this page you pretend your organic. For the last ten years you pretend to be organic. Your not. If you got that info from somebody named blaze, well, do your own homework cause you are not organic, even if "burn one" says so........ I could only imagine if my organic certifier came and told me I didn't qualify...... "but burn one said it's organic" lol, what a joke. Now you pretend to be able to out grow me...... You say the members on the board all know this? How? Maybe they have bought my meds from the 15+ dispensaries I vend to? How would they have gotten your meds? Or are you saying people like your pictures better than mine? Time to put your money where your chump mouth is. I am putting together a cannabis cup with a team of agronomist that will do the judging. Enter in, since you are such a great grower. See where you really stand? It's an outdoor organic contest, but I will make an exception for you. I will even give you odds. I will put up 1000 to your 100. May the best grower win? Let me guess, I will never hear back from you again. Internet tough guy, but really 60 year old broken down shell of a man.

What's wrong hammerhead, they take away mod status so you can't ban me anymore. Douche.

Last edited:
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
She was the best pheno from 1.5 packs. Still have the other half pack this seed came out of. Indoor Organic tree's is how I grow. Soil mix of Sunshine #4 with 2bags of happy frog.

LMAO same old clown that acts like a kid. When are you gonna grow the fuk up. All that info came from Burn one. He is the Organic Grower not me. If you want to bash someone you know where to find him. I asked him what his thoughts where on it.. You seem to keep missing the point.. I AM NOT ORGANIC. I HAVE NOT USED ANYTHING ORGANIC IN YEARS.
Hmmmmm. Seems like three posts ago you were claiming you were organic. But remember, you never said that, I am just a kid that wont grow up, and it's burn one fault. I will ask you again Hammerhead, do you even believe what you write?

Latest posts

Top Bottom