Bodhi Goji Og And Mountain Temple

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
he put you on ignore so i would just move on.. life to short for drama. hah. damn im suppose to be going for my morning walk.. haha bong hits not letting me go.. i only plan on one then walk..

They don't call me bulldog for nothing, lol. Stubborn as a mule.

jipp

jipp

i can relate dude. hah i crawled for two days with a compound fracture for help.. dragged my self a mile and half in two days. anyhow, you know what kept me going..

i did not want my friends to think i was a pussy. hah. i figured if i died crawling they would not talk shit about how i did not even try.. nope, not because family, x gf, hell even my dog.. talk about being stubborn. hah.. i get that from my mom, all fucking redheads man.. Irish runs deep in these vanes ( grandma came over during wwII ). hah.

chris.

Minitiger

Minitiger

They don't call me bulldog for nothing, lol. Stubborn as a mule.

Eeeeeeeasyyyyyy, @Bulldog420 easy. Stubborn's not a bad thing, especially when it comes to how we wanna grow. But let's be cool. Or at least let's take comfort in the fact that me and you are growing straight-up 100% dank-ass sticky-icky totally organic weeds haha!! How anybody else wants to grow is their choice. But my shit's bomb. I don't know a whole hell of a lot, but I do know that my weed is delicious hahaha!!! Just take it easy on hammerhead. I get where you're coming from, but ain't no need to start a lil drama. Maybe we should start a new thread: 100% Organic Growers vs People Who Say They're Organic When They're Really Not hahaha.....

incogneato

incogneato

You can see the passion about organic growing in your posts, especially when you go through quite a bit to get certified. I don't think it has to come down to a dick measuring contest like it tends to do so often on forums. I will say this for sure, seeing that ancient og that @Bulldog420 posted up awhile back had me mad asf that I wasn't still in the bay area to snap some up. Some of the finest looking weed I've seen on here. Hell the nugs @hammerhead put up look dank as hell too. I see lots of nice buds that were grown by salts, I'd just prefer to grow as organic as possible. I was calling my grow organic til bulldog let me know nectar for the gods isn't fully organic. I really enjoy that line so for now I'm going to go with it until I move from coco to soil, that was always where I wanted to end up. Fully organic, soil grown clean medicine. Its not the easy way so to you boys pulling it off and making it look so smooth I say salute! I'm taking notes when you speak. Oh yea and I forgot to mention that Mt spear that minitiger was showing off too!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay, y'all, sorry for the delay with the smoke reports. I really don't have any excuse. I think I might've been really depressed for a little while after the last time I posted. But I feel better now.

Anyway, here's the Mountain Temple #3. Not the greatest pics, but whatever.

Looks:

IMG 2962

IMG 2963

IMG 2964

It's hard to tell from these pics, but this one has pretty good crystal coverage. And I only say "pretty good" because the Mountain Temple #2 (which I'll post about after this) is just DRIPPING. But the #3 turned out real good. Has very fine, almost "sandy" resin glands, as opposed to the #2, which looks wet from the big ol' resin glands on it. Regardless, I really like the #3. And the #2. And the #5 haha!

Smells: pretty similar to the #5, actually. Almost identical, but the #3 also has a nice little spicy element to it that I really dig.

Taste: similar to the way it smells. Straight funky dank on the inhale, but the exhale has a very noticeable spicy thing going on that both the #5 and the #2 lack. I reeeealllly love the way this one tastes. Probably my favorite of the three, as far as the flavor is concerned.

High: again, very similar to the #5, but with a more noticeable "body" aspect to it that the #5 doesn't have. Very happy, smile-y, giggly, positive, a little lazy, but not nearly to the point of being couch locked.. Not racy at all. After about an hour, be prepared for serious, serious munchies. In fact all three of these phenos will make you really hungry after a while. Which I like. I don't have the biggest appetite right now, on account of the fact that I haven't been working out or exercising lately and I still don't have a job, so I'm really not moving around very much haha. Anyway, yeah, all three of the Mountain Temples make you happy and hungry.

Overall: 10. And that's really all I have to say. It's very, very good. My only complaint is that the high doesn't last crazy-long. Maybe an hour and a half of being completely baked. It's hard to tell because this one, like the MT #5, has that tiiiiiiime strrrrretchiiiing out aspect that I like; I think it's been like two hours and then I look at the clock and I'm like,"Holy shit, it's only been 45 minutes?" I also wonder if I'd had let them go a little longer, maybe the high would last a little longer? I dunno. Obviously. Anyway.... Then a nice, smooth comedown that lasts another 45 minutes or so. It leaves me feeling refreshed and not sluggish at all, which I really dig. It's good weed!

Minitiger

Minitiger

And the Mountain Temple #2:

Looks:

IMG 2966

IMG 2968

IMG 2969

IMG 2971

Man, I wish y'all could see these nugs in person. They are seriously dripping with crystals. When I took them outside to take these pics, they really did look wet. Like, covered in dew or something. Really impressive. All these pics are of the same three nugs, btw. I was just trying to get some different angles to try and emphasize the total crystal coverage. I wish I was a better photographer, cuz it's not the camera. Anyway...

Smell: this is where this particular pheno varies the most from the other two MT's. The #2 has a very funky, "cheesy" thing going on that I'm not a big fan of. I probably wouldn't mind it if I didn't know what the other two smelled like. And when I say "mind it" I mean,"I don't mind it at all," haha! It smells dank as fuck, just not very much at all like the #5, which has a sour fruit and fuel kinda thing going on, and the #3 which has a more spicy thing happening. All three smell really good, though. And STRONG. I forgot to mention that. Every time I walk past the cabinet that I have all the jars in, I can smell it. Bear in mind that it's all in JARS haha. Like, it smells so strong that at one point a few weeks ago, I thought maybe I didn't put a lid on one of the jars well enough, but I checked them and they were all sealed up tight, so...

Taste: I haven't smoked this one in about two weeks, maybe even three weeks, but I recall it having a pretty pronounced, kind of generic fruity flavor on the exhale, coupled with a very, VERY noticeable earth-y flavor. Which surprised me, considering the way it smells. And don't take the word "generic" the wrong way. It's fucking delicious. Almost like Blue Dream, maybe, but without the spice. Juicy berries, maybe? I don't know, but it tastes really good. Doesn't really have a sour aspect to it, nor the spicy aspect. But I really dig the way it tastes, especially the "dirt" part of the flavor. I like those strains that taste like really rich soil. Does that make me weird???? Haha, just kidding, I don't care if y'all think that's weird.

High: much lazier than the other two MT's. Again, bear in mind that I haven't smoked this one in at least two weeks, so perhaps the high has changed some. And that's not because I don't like it; I do. I just really like the #5 and, to a lesser extent the #3, better. All three are very good. I probably shoulda blazed this one today so I could have a better handle on it, but it definitely has a heavier body element to it, which is why I didn't smoke it today. But now that I think about it, shit, man, it's not like I'm super busy and have a bunch of stuff to do. Probably should have checked it out. I'll smoke some later and update this review if I notice that anything's changed.

Anyway, like the other two, this one is very happy, positive, giggly, hard-core munchies, but it doesn't really make me wanna get up and do shit like the other MT's do. I'm perfectly content sitting on the couch with a fruit and cheese plate in front of me, maybe some humus and shit haha, watching tv and spacing out. It's really good, although it does tend to make me wanna take a nap. That might be because I was smoking this later in the day and evening, when I was already tired and had a belly full of food, I dunno. But it's good. Really good.

Overall: 9. And I only give it a 9 because, like I said, the high is much lazier than the other two. Shit, man, if all you wanna do is chill and relax, it's probably a 10. i dunno. I'm not the arbiter of weed ratings hahaha!!!!

I'll post the last Goji review when I smoke some. I haven't really fucked with the Gojis in a while, just because, as I've said probably too many times, I dig the fuck out of the MT #3 and #5. Pretty much all I've been blazing lately, but I'll smoke some of the #3 Goji later today and post my final thoughts.

Btw @incogneato I've smoked and given away too much of all of these to give you anywhere near an accurate final weight on any of the phenos. Can't even give you a guess. Sorry, man. I will say that this is how the three yielded just by me eyeballing the jars: #5 yielded the most and has the biggest nugs; #3 second-most, smaller nugs but they're denser; #2 the least of the three. But if you don't remember (and you probably don't because I forgot until just now), the #2 was the one I spilled at the very beginning of this grow, when it was on it's fifth or sixth node and kind of tore in half, kind of. So that might've had something to do with it yielding the least haha!

Last edited:
Cassy

Cassy

Nice reports and great looking bud!
I have two in flower right now and one is a monster, the other is bigger than the 3 green lotus next to her.
Super healthy plants and I can't wait to see how they finish with my first coco grow 4 weeks in.

incogneato

incogneato

I swear I almost posted on here last night wondering where you were with the smoke reports. I know you mentioned you take breaks from here on occasion but the people wanna know!!! hahaha I don't need numbers bro, that's your business. Would you say light med or heavy yeilders?
I'm perfectly content sitting on the couch with a fruit and cheese plate in front of me, maybe some humus and shit haha, watching tv and spacing out.
I was gonna say I hope things look up and you find a job (if you're looking) but then I read this at work and thought...dick :( He's over there smoking on the goods and eating cheese plates and humus lol I'm jealous bro, seriously though good to hear from ya and I'm glad you have some good stash to blaze up! Can't wait for the next chapter of smoke reports!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Nice reports and great looking bud!
I have two in flower right now and one is a monster, the other is bigger than the 3 green lotus next to her.
Super healthy plants and I can't wait to see how they finish with my first coco grow 4 weeks in.

Really? You're growing the Mountain Temple, too? That's cool, you're the only other person I've seen on any of the grow sites who's grown that hybrid. That's one of the reasons why I grew it (besides it sounding like a kick-ass cross). I just wanted to get some info about it out there.

If you don't mind and feel the inclination, feel free to post some pics of your MT's here. I'd really like to see what yours look like. How much longer do yours have to go before they're finished?

Minitiger

Minitiger

I swear I almost posted on here last night wondering where you were with the smoke reports. I know you mentioned you take breaks from here on occasion but the people wanna know!!! hahaha I don't need numbers bro, that's your business. Would you say light med or heavy yeilders?
I was gonna say I hope things look up and you find a job (if you're looking) but then I read this at work and thought...dick :( He's over there smoking on the goods and eating cheese plates and humus lol I'm jealous bro, seriously though good to hear from ya and I'm glad you have some good stash to blaze up! Can't wait for the next chapter of smoke reports!

Haha, yeah, I'm still just kinda kickin' it. Not really doing anything these days. Honestly, I'm pretty bored haha, started looking for a job yesterday, finally. And when I say "looking" I mean I emailed my resume to a couple places. Definitely not about to hit the pavement and start actively looking for a job yet. Maybe in a few weeks.....

As far as yields are concerned, I'd say certain phenos are heavy yielding, with the potential to be super-heavy yielders once you get 'em dialed in. I'm not unhappy at all with the yields on all three of them. Between the three, I probably got about 14 ozs, with the #5 contributing the most to that. But dialed in, I bet you could get about a half pound from one plant in soil. Obviously, you could probably get even more from a hydro grow. But yeah, good yielder for sure.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay, so here's the Goji #3.

Looks:

IMG 2977

IMG 2980

IMG 2982

I dunno if y'all can tell, but these nugs are fucking coated in crystals. I like how, in the pics, there are those little white shimmering "dots" catching the light in the out-of-focus nugs in the background. Like the Goji #7, it doesn't look like an OG. Kind of "shaggy"-looking, but it looks fire.

Smell: this is the most complex-smelling pheno of the two Gojis and the three MT's, too. Unlike the #7, which is just a straight-up tart berry blast in the face as soon as you open the jar, this one smells pretty OG-ish. Think fuel, sour, earthy, with a hint of goji berries. The Goji's there, but this one definitely leans more OG than berry.

Taste: pretty similar to the smell, minus the goji aspect. It tastes real good, with a very noticeable fuel and earth element on the exhale. I don't know if the "earthy" thing is happening because of the way I grow or what, but either way, this one tastes delicious.

High: in a word: cerebral. In another word: strong. In another word: long-lasting. I smoked a bowl of this last night before dinner and another bowl before bed. Each time, it started out with an an hour or so of kind of "getting in my head" a little bit. It's one of those ones that makes me think too much for a little while. Not that thinking too much is a bad thing. But it's definitely an up up up kinda high for a little while, followed by a really pleasant hour of just being really baked and happy, followed by a... I don't wanna say "a crash," but I did find myself nodding out on the couch after two and a half hours or so. Coulda been because it was later in the evening when I blazed it. I might smoke some this afternoon and see if it makes me tired. Either way, it's fucking bomb and strong. I dig it.

One other thing I noticed is that it hits me real hard, real quick. I always wonder when people post strain reviews and shit, like, why do they factor in how quickly a particular strain hits them? It doesn't matter to me. In fact, I actually like strains that creep. But I did notice that this got on top of me pretty much as soon as I exhaled the first hit.

Overall: psssshhhhh.... I dunno. I want to say an 8, but that's only because I don't like strains that give me that "bordering on anxious"-type of feeling when I first cash a bowl. It's good and I don't think anybody who blazes this one would even hesitate to give it a 10. Fuck it, I'll say it's a 10, too haha. It's just not as relaxing initially as the Mountain Temples I've been smoking. But it's very good, no doubt about it. I actually prefer the flavor of this one more than the full-on Goji flavor of the #7. But both are good.

So that's that. Another grow report finished, finally. Sorry it took me so long to get those last smoke reports in.

Started a multi-strain grow a few weeks ago. I'm revisiting the Clusterfunk that I grew last year and never got to smoke because of that drying mishap, plus Bodhi's The Fuzz, KOS's El Jefe Thai (most bizarre-looking seedlings I've ever seen) and Rare Dankness' Tangerine Kush. They're coming along nicely, but I don't think I'm gonna do a full-on grow report this time. It's too much.... I dunno. Too much work haha. It's funny, because I'm really not lazy, but lately I've been feeling like,"Ugh, I don't wanna do that...." whenever pretty much anything comes up. I just don't wanna do a whole hell of a lot right now. But I'll post pics of them in a new log sporadically, perhaps.

Anyway....

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

Btw, @Bulldog420 and @jumpincactus Remember when we were talking about how B might've lost his special "something"? While that may be true for some of his newer crosses, I offer you this as evidence that maybe he hasn't:

IMG 2984

The Fuzz's were started 8 days after the others, so they get a pass. But seriously, look how much more vigorous the Clusterfunks are compared to the El Jefe and the Tangerine Kush. I dunno if I'm ready to hop off of the Bodhi bandwagon just yet....

Minitiger

Minitiger

And just for the fuck of it and because I've been blazing the Goji #7 all day today.... I spaced and took a couple of pics of the #7 yesterday before I realized that I was supposed to be taking pics of the #3. Anyway, nice #7 nug:

IMG 2973

IMG 2975

This one has definitely developed a pretty noticeable "fuel" flavor, in addition to the tart goji berry flavor. Really good.

incogneato

incogneato

Very nice bro! Gotbne looking forward to popping my goji's and my snow temples! At least keep us updated every now and then. My thread is always way behind too. I definitely get it

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Btw, @Bulldog420 and @jumpincactus Remember when we were talking about how B might've lost his special "something"? While that may be true for some of his newer crosses, I offer you this as evidence that maybe he hasn't:

View attachment 680021

The Fuzz's were started 8 days after the others, so they get a pass. But seriously, look how much more vigorous the Clusterfunks are compared to the El Jefe and the Tangerine Kush. I dunno if I'm ready to hop off of the Bodhi bandwagon just yet....
What floats your boat and grows you fine erb is where you need to be. All I really did was comment without knowing Bodhi's setup that I felt that breeders once they start churnin n burnin a dizzying array of strains each calendar year there might be some room for concern. But a lot of breeders have help with their programs and it doesn't necessarily mean they arent taking the time to lock lines down. But I will say this, it takes multiple filial generations to stabilize a strain and just because your seeing hybrid vigor in these beanz doesn't necessarily equate to a stable strain. :) Ya feel me???

I have run Bodhis gear for years and am a big fan thereof. I was just looking at things with a critical eye with the myriad of different strains coming out of his stable. Hard for me to believe that the work is going in to all the new strains to assure we arent just feeding the new strain of the month frenzy.

All BS aside, get your Bodhi grow on bro. :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire: Just tryin to get real about what I am seeing in the breeding arena now adays. But I have always felt Bodhi was solid and have been an advocate of his work.

Minitiger

Minitiger

What floats your boat and grows you fine erb is where you need to be. All I really did was comment without knowing Bodhi's setup that I felt that breeders once they start churnin n burnin a dizzying array of strains each calendar year there might be some room for concern. But a lot of breeders have help with their programs and it doesn't necessarily mean they arent taking the time to lock lines down. But I will say this, it takes multiple filial generations to stabilize a strain and just because your seeing hybrid vigor in these beanz doesn't necessarily equate to a stable strain. :) Ya feel me???

I have run Bodhis gear for years and am a big fan thereof. I was just looking at things with a critical eye with the myriad of different strains coming out of his stable. Hard for me to believe that the work is going in to all the new strains to assure we arent just feeding the new strain of the month frenzy.

All BS aside, get your Bodhi grow on bro. :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire: Just tryin to get real about what I am seeing in the breeding arena now adays. But I have always felt Bodhi was solid and have been an advocate of his work.

Oh, fer sher. I agree with you. B's got so many crosses, it makes me wonder how/if he can keep up. I just think it's funny that we were talking about that a while ago and now I'm looking at other "breeder's" work compared to B's in real time.... Pretty obvious so far that the Clusterfunks are the healthiest looking/most vigorous plants. Makes me glad I still have a bunch of his gear in my fridge.

Cassy

Cassy

Really? You're growing the Mountain Temple, too? That's cool, you're the only other person I've seen on any of the grow sites who's grown that hybrid. That's one of the reasons why I grew it (besides it sounding like a kick-ass cross). I just wanted to get some info about it out there.

If you don't mind and feel the inclination, feel free to post some pics of your MT's here. I'd really like to see what yours look like. How much longer do yours have to go before they're finished?

26 days in...Mtn T big pheno and one of my Green Lotus

26 day Mtn Temple big pheno
Mtn t 26 day 30 day veg
Green Lotus 26 day
Minitiger

Minitiger

26 days in...Mtn T big pheno and one of my Green Lotus

Worrrrrrd. Looks good! I love the way that Mountain Temple is praying its ass off in the first pic. I like how you didn't top 'em, too. You should end up with a massive main cola. And just as an aside, I chopped mine at 72 days, but I think I could've let them go 77 days and gotten even better yields. I don't know shit about hydro grows, not sure if growing hydroponically means faster finishing times, but I'm gonna let my next MT run go at least 11 weeks.

The Green Lotus is B's Green Crack/Snow Lotus hybrid, right? Sounds interesting. Maybe. Haha! Are those the only two strains you're growing?

Last edited:
Top Bottom