Bodhi Goji Og And Mountain Temple

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cassy

Cassy

I like to see each plants potential not topped, from seed and evaluate on everything when finished. I post them up when finished and see how long I run them.
Yes on the GC/SL and I have 2 Mt Temple and 3 Gr Lotus and 1 TT nl#6 X Appy. That I don't think will go much past 50 days!

Minitiger

Minitiger

I like to see each plants potential not topped, from seed and evaluate on everything when finished. I post them up when finished and see how long I run them.
Yes on the GC/SL and I have 2 Mt Temple and 3 Gr Lotus and 1 TT nl#6 X Appy. That I don't think will go much past 50 days!

Yeah, I always say I'm not gonna top my plants for the very same reason you don't top yours. But then I top them anyway. I dunno why. Habit, maybe?

What's "TT"? I know what nl#6 is and I know what Appy is, but I have no idea what TT means. Post those pics here if you want. I like looking at other people's grows. Or if you want, there's a Bodhi thread in the "Breeders" section here at the farm. We all like looking at B's gear being grown out, so..... Matter of fact, I need to post some pics of my last grow in that thread now.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh, fer sher. I agree with you. B's got so many crosses, it makes me wonder how/if he can keep up. I just think it's funny that we were talking about that a while ago and now I'm looking at other "breeder's" work compared to B's in real time.... Pretty obvious so far that the Clusterfunks are the healthiest looking/most vigorous plants. Makes me glad I still have a bunch of his gear in my fridge.
I send you good ganja karma that this strain is epic. Havent run any of that myself. Be sure to tag me if you do a grow log!!! :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I like how you think @Cassy When running testers or new lines I like to leave em un touched to get a sense of structure and overall vigor. Sort of let the strain speak for itself!!!

Cassy

Cassy

Yeah, I always say I'm not gonna top my plants for the very same reason you don't top yours. But then I top them anyway. I dunno why. Habit, maybe?

What's "TT"? I know what nl#6 is and I know what Appy is, but I have no idea what TT means. Post those pics here if you want. I like looking at other people's grows. Or if you want, there's a Bodhi thread in the "Breeders" section here at the farm. We all like looking at B's gear being grown out, so..... Matter of fact, I need to post some pics of my last grow in that thread now.

It's the crew that created the NL#6 that B used in his cross...Trichome Technologies

Minitiger

Minitiger

Man, call me narcissistic, but I like reading my own logs months after finishing them. It's funny, because while I'm doing a log, you know, it's just like a daily thing where I don't really see the differences and all that from day to day, but then, reading a log from beginning to end, it's fun. I just read this one from start to finish and I'm kinda laughing to myself.

Anyway, I wanted to give a final update on all of these phenotypes, after they've had a good long cure.

All of the Mountain Temples and the Goji #3 smoke similarly. Meaning: I pack a medium sized bowl and cash it in two or three hits and wait. The MT's and the Goji 3 creep really hard. It takes about 25 or 30 minutes to feel the full effects. They're all definitely weed that makes me go,"Maybe I didn't smoke enough," ten minutes after smoking the bowl. But, to paraphrase William Burroughs,"If you think you didn't take enough, that means you took enough." Two or three fat hits off of all of the MT's and the Goji 3 is enough. The high on all of them is the same: very giggly, very happy and suuuuuper-spacy. Like, me and my girl will be watching some basketball on tv and I can't remember which team is which haha. Munchies, permagrins, all that shit. They all turned out really good. The only difference is the flavor.

Now.... The Goji 7 is the winner according to all of my friends who have tried it and according to me, too haha! That shit hits real hard, real quick and keeps me lifted for fucking hoooouurrrrrrsssss. I smoked a joint of the G7 with my friend Natalie for the first time in a few weeks last night and we were fucking BAKED for like four hours. Really, really good. She wouldn't shut up, kept saying over and over again,"This weed is so good...." I had to agree.

So yeah.... Long cures are bomb hahaha!!! And the Goji 7, which was the thin-leaved, less stretchy pheno, is the winner.

So this is the last update on this log until I get around to making the hash from these plants. I've had a freezer bag filled with the trim and popcorn from this run sitting in my freezer since like mid-January, gonna get around to making the hash soon. Once I do and after curing the hash for a month or three, I'll post a review of that. With that being said, all of these plants turned out really well. Can't wait to see how my current grow turns out (Tangerine Kush, El Jefe Thai, Clusterfunk and The Fuzz).

@Cassy How did your MT's end up? Post some pics here if you have them and want to. I'm so curious to see how other people who've run this strain feel about them. I fucking love my MT's.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Come on @Cassy lets see those Mountain Temples!

I gotta say, I dunno if it's because I chopped those five months ago or what, but every MT pheno I've been blazing lately has made me tired, tired, tired. I joke to friends of mine that my house is like an opium den now: I smoke a bowl or two, fade in and out of consciousness all afternoon/evening, have very intense dreams, feel like I've been asleep for four or five hours, look at the clock and realize it's only been twenty minutes and kind of go,"Whaaaa....??" All three of the MT's I grew are smoking now almost the complete opposite of how they smoked three months ago.

Anyway, yeah, let's see how yours turned out, @Cassy

incogneato

incogneato

Come on @Cassy lets see those Mountain Temples!

I gotta say, I dunno if it's because I chopped those five months ago or what, but every MT pheno I've been blazing lately has made me tired, tired, tired. I joke to friends of mine that my house is like an opium den now: I smoke a bowl or two, fade in and out of consciousness all afternoon/evening, have very intense dreams, feel like I've been asleep for four or five hours, look at the clock and realize it's only been twenty minutes and kind of go,"Whaaaa....??" All three of the MT's I grew are smoking now almost the complete opposite of how they smoked three months ago.

Anyway, yeah, let's see how yours turned out, @Cassy
I didn't know the effects would change that much with a cure

Cassy

Cassy

I'm sorry I didn't get pictures of my two before they had to come down @ 72 days. the Colas were so dense and huge that a bit of Botrytis showed up and I chopped them immediately when I noticed a dying leaf (pictures were the last thing I was thinking of). I separated the whole top and I was glad I caught it so early. Had to cut out a minimal bit of flower.
I am going to be doing another run with everything topped since all the rest of the buds on the plants were also huge and some as big as my fist when completely cured.
As for the smoke it is excellent daytime smoke but can go the other way quick if I smoke too much. Excellent smell and flavor along with 9+ zips in a 4 gallon pot under 600's...one is a bit more fruity and probably going to be the keeper, we will see.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I didn't know the effects would change that much with a cure

I dunno if it's because they're "curing" so much as they're just getting old. It could also be just because I've been drinking a shit-ton of beer all day at the same time I'm blazing. Who knows? I'm ready for my new strains, though, for sure.

I will say, though, that the flavor of the MT's have changed into some of the most delicious herb I've ever smoked. Really, really tasty and very complex. Earthy, fruity, diesel-y, OG-ish big-time. Easily the best tasting weed I've smoked ever, with the exception of this one batch of Headband I got about five years ago. That Headband batch spoiled me on it; I won't buy any Headband ever again because of that one batch. But other than that, the MT's, all three phenos, taste as good as any weed I've ever smoked.

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

I'm sorry I didn't get pictures of my two before they had to come down @ 72 days. the Colas were so dense and huge that a bit of Botrytis showed up and I chopped them immediately when I noticed a dying leaf (pictures were the last thing I was thinking of). I separated the whole top and I was glad I caught it so early. Had to cut out a minimal bit of flower.
I am going to be doing another run with everything topped since all the rest of the buds on the plants were also huge and some as big as my fist when completely cured.
As for the smoke it is excellent daytime smoke but can go the other way quick if I smoke too much. Excellent smell and flavor along with 9+ zips in a 4 gallon pot under 600's...one is a bit more fruity and probably going to be the keeper, we will see.

Awwwww, man, that sucks about the boytritis, but I believe it. The MT's definitely produce huge, fat nugs. My MT's yielded really well, but they were topped. See my above reply regarding how they smoke, though. A few months in, they were definitely excellent daytime smoke, but lately I've noticed that every time I smoke it, I fade in and out of naps all day. Could be just because I've been being lazy and not exercising as much as I normally do and drinking a lot of beer and Jack on top of it, but yeah, I've been napping a lot more than I usually do. Which is to say, I usually never nap, but lately that's all I've been doing haha.

Having said that, 9 zips underneath a 600? Gawddamn..... My biggest pheno yielded a little over five ounces in a seven gallon pot underneath 1000 watts and I was all patting myself on the back and shit haha! Nine ozs under a 600 (or any other light) is awfully impressive.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I have some curing and will get a picture up soon.

Looking forward to it! Feel free to post your impressions of how it smokes, too. I wanna hear what anybody, anybody at all, thinks about the MT. I think it's really good weed. But you know, that's just me. I think everything I grow is really good weed haha.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Man.... Old-ass thread with one final update....

I’ve had some of the Mountain Temple #2 and #5 sitting in jars all sealed up ever since I chopped them, like two years ago. My next-door neighbor is this super-old lady who has serious back issues, so I give her a lot of weed when I have it (which is always haha). Anyway, she came by a couple days ago and I gave her some Clusterfunk from my last run, but then I remembered that I still had those Mountain Temples. “Old weed,” I thought, but I figured old weed is better than no weed, so I emptied out the jars and ended up filling a sandwich bag each of the MT #2 and #5, along with a half sandwich bag of one of the Gojis from this run. Took it over to her last night and smoked a joint of the MT#2 with her and HOLY SHIT. That weed aged ridiculously well. Some of the best weed I’ve smoked in a whiiiiiiiiiile. I actually had to re-read my old review of the MT#2on this thread, just to see what I thought of it then. I liked it then, I fucking love it now. So much so that I’m gonna go over there later today and take a little bit of the MT2 back haha! Is that dick of me?

After we smoked, my eyes were slits, couldn’t barely open them, but I was wide awake, super-baked, couldn’t stop smiling, had trouble focusing on anything, very haze-type of high. Real good.

So if anybody ever grows this one again, I recommend sealing some up in a jar for a couple years and then revisiting it. It is gawddamn good weed that just gets better and better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom