• Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
hammers firestorm looked
wicked too.
how did your home made cornbreads compare to the original?technically theyr still s1 as the cornbreads aren't s1 theyr like a fem f1 so the ones u made are indeed s1 as its the first gen o the selfing process.not that it matters too shits but i thought I'd point it out coz I'm bored.
and with that said, I am on the 6th generation. Fell in love with this girl and have run her since nspectas 1st release a few years ago.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

and with that said, I am on the 6th generation. Fell in love with this girl and have run her since nspectas 1st release a few years ago.
aye corn bread was always one i wanted to get.seen some superb grows o it and some amazing reviews.
did u see the interview Kevin jodrey done with nspecta?its on utube under the heading "meet the breeders.caleb from CSI humbolt"

Krypto

Krypto

Whats shakin Krypto!
not a hell of a damn thang! haha. Hows the sherb?
I'm trying out this stuff I got last night. Dude said "gorilla glue#4" ....
But its not...its got a real nice Sour Windex and some pungent diesel-skuuunk though. Haven't been on for months . I mixed you guys. . . a couple y'all anyways. I'm gonna check out the ol' cornbread. We still got the 14er Cookies (tahoe star forum) , real good if you know what you're doing.
It's beautiful outside!!!

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

As someone that's grown legit ECSD , ECAD , 91 , Chemdog #4 in The Past & Someone that Still Holds The 91 & a Cross (Bx'd) of The #4 I can say this

You Can't Beat The Originals !
PERIOD !

That being said it'd be a tough choice for me but I'll say this

For headstash , terps or a good Variety in phenotypes when Breeding I'd go with Bodhi all Day

Now for Potency , Less pheno variety in crossing and Just All around Loud Kick your ass kinda weed I'd Go with TopDawg all day hands down
He (JJNyc) put ALOT OF WORK into his strains so why not Demand high prices for The Outstanding Quality & Stability he produces & if I do believe his Star Dawg males are the hottest thing out Right Now in the Breeders world

That being said both are great breeders , all a matter of personal preference but I'd say for my personal use I go for stable Chems , sours and ogs because I already have plenty of diversity in my library and so don't my peeps including gear from both breeders

Cheerz

F

FutureGrower

I'm glad the silliness is over. It's always cringey when 2 smart seemingly decent people over argue a matter of opinions that doesnt effect eithers life!

I needed some popcorn for this thread though lol.

I say bodhi btw just because of the proce point for top dawg.

Skunked

Skunked

Bodhi - lemme get that blockhead put away :fire:...his wookie 15 crosses are the best crosses I've had. My favorite by far.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

As someone that's grown legit ECSD , ECAD , 91 , Chemdog #4 in The Past & Someone that Still Holds The 91 & a Cross (Bx'd) of The #4 I can say this

You Can't Beat The Originals !
PERIOD !

That being said it'd be a tough choice for me but I'll say this

For headstash , terps or a good Variety in phenotypes when Breeding I'd go with Bodhi all Day

Now for Potency , Less pheno variety in crossing and Just All around Loud Kick your ass kinda weed I'd Go with TopDawg all day hands down
He (JJNyc) put ALOT OF WORK into his strains so why not Demand high prices for The Outstanding Quality & Stability he produces & if I do believe his Star Dawg males are the hottest thing out Right Now in the Breeders world

That being said both are great breeders , all a matter of personal preference but I'd say for my personal use I go for stable Chems , sours and ogs because I already have plenty of diversity in my library and so don't my peeps including gear from both breeders

Cheerz
gotta disagree with you on the "you can't beat the originals" .you definitely CAN.many times iv been interested in a certain cut that iv been unable to obtain at first so iv ran seeds of it in a cross or in s1 form then later iv got the actual cut i was first interested in and its not been as good as the seed gear.happened with gg4 and gg4 s1.also happened with alien dawg and Chemdog D.ran the alien dawg (the Chemdog D x alien tech one)that a pal got from seed and ran the Chemdog D cut right next to it.the both smelled almost exactly the same-the ad had the Chemdog D garlic garbage funk but in the back there was a wee taste and smell like red Turkish delight.
the adaeg out performed the Chemdog D in every respect.yeild,structure,high,vigor the lot.the difference was the A-dawg was worked and selected by ali gee and taken to f4.i scrapped the Chemdog D in favour of the adaeg and scrapped gg4 and kept the s1 so in my experience not all these elite clones are stand out phenoes.with some elites its easy to get as good a pheno from seed.

Skunked

Skunked

Love some sour tho...let me know where your leads take you because I'd be interested in something. I did some personal crosses of karma sour headstash from 2016 x my favorite strain to date granola funk. Found a very strong male and have kept him around for awhile now...but that's for vault purposes...would love some straight up head ringing sour.... here's one of three granola funk females I have from bodhi ;)

IMG 0910
Skunked

Skunked

Beginning of week 4 things are taking off. Other two are more squat will probably have larger colas, one definitely kicking back more cookies and the other more wookie, but this tall one is my favorite and I believe the best of both worlds, more OG...

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Id go with whichever 1 had what I wanted at that time. $$ would never be the determining factor.

At this time Top Dawg has some Colorado Cough genetics that I want. Just depends on what I want, and whats available at the time.

At this time Dominion Seed Company is my bank of choice, and me and my cohorts have 25 of the Local Skunk, at 1 week from seed. 12 of the Granny Skunk at 90 days veg under 1000w Gavita..all under 1000w from seedling, veg/flowering, 25 of the Dominion Skunk at 1 month.
Im interested in these because they have both the Skelly Hashplant, and Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1 as the father, and some of the best stuff I ever had also used these genetics as the father side. The other side of the strain I had was Haze x NL5

The Local Skunk should really be exceptional, and plan on breeding a male Local to Top Dawg Cough x Mango A5 Female.. Local is.. Sour Diesel ( Cuddlefish Hashplant x Sour Diesel IBL ) x Skelly/SSSC Sk

Top Dawg 91 Hashplant.
I much prefer the PUCK/Skelly Hashplant to the G13/Hashplant, but both are good, and is another reason I would go more for TD...They have more Puck options Though like I said. Maybe tomorrow Bodhi has what I want. I grew the G13 x Hashplant from Ndnguy this year and also made seeds of 5 females 7 males. Its all but impossible to get uncrossed. Now I have 1000s

I do have the Bodhi Goji OG going outside, and made seeds of all of it. . 6 females 10 males. This was a seed year.

Also love Coastal Seeds

NL1 Male crosses to elite cuts

Black Lights..Nature farm Genetics supplied the old Sensi Black Domina female cut. This cut also won the 2017 Emerald Cup for best Indoor Indica. Nature Farm has 2 cuts. Other is Stone Mason.
Puck Yeah..Puck. Or AKA SKELLY Cut x NL1
UFO..Original 79 Romulan cut
Fourora Borealis. Old Sesi genes. REEKS.
Chem101

Also like the Nature Farm Genetics. Small Operation that shows pics of everything he breeds. ALso many Phylos tested.. Sk18 is PT.. Main Terpene is Isopuegol…. which is a really rare terpene and is 99.99999999% is not present in 99% of strains, and if it is, its found only in Trace Amounts, and this stuff makes up 92% of Sk18 Terpene!!!!
Is precursor to Menthol, and is supposed to have Both Anti Epileptic/Seizure, and Gastro Intestinal benefits, which is rare for Epilepsy and higher THC strains.

Another very rare thing is that Sk18 also contains 000 Limonene, or Myrcene. As in 0000.

Am also interested in Dynasty Genetics.. Colorado Cough x SSH F4
and also Cough x Huckleberry.

Top Bottom