Bodhi Seeds in 100% organic glory...

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sun

sun

Here is the Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine, she is a monster strain, we just pulled right at 2lbs off of 4 plants under a 1k, super dense hard nugs...

Big up Bodhi!!!

Tex

your girls always look great texas kid

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

4 plants 2lb's that is awesome! Great work buddy! How did it all smoke?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are some C99 x Startrain we are just taking down....monsters for sure..

They are like a badass yeildin trainwreck, menthol smell, vigor of the C99, and the wieght of the Sensi Star...killer cross

Tex

DSCN2411
DSCN2412
DSCN2413
DSCN2414
DSCN2415
DSCN2416
DSCN2417
DSCN2418
DSCN2419
DSCN2420
E

el gordo

wow! this startrains are really impressive!!!!
ps. bodhi: still owe something to you, havent forgot about that!

oOBOULDEROo

oOBOULDEROo

Bodhi is the man....not only does he use the best genetics from cali/usa in his crosses but he travels to places like Nepal/surrounding areas and brings new genetics back to incorporate into his arsenal.

oh ya....when will we be able to get some of your goodies here at thcbay? would love to see em here.

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

WOW!!! TEX.... looks like a giant sticky botanical octopus.... you did her right my man..

gordo: i know your good for it my friend.....

oOBOULDEROo: thanks for the kind words, im sending in some df lemon thai seeds today...

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow! Those Startrains have the best traits of all strains! Very very nice. Does look like a Trainwreck with the fatness of the Star. Nice combo Bodhi and you do really nice work TK.

I'd like to add a couple shots of two different looking Purple Kush x King's Cross from Bodhi at 3 weeks of 12/12.
I also have his Blue Magoo x Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine. don't have pics of her at the moment, but she's lookin stellar.
Thanks Bodhi. :banana1sv6:

Bodhi 9 19 018
Bodhi 9 19 020
Bodhi 9 19 002
Bodhi 9 19 005
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Very nice HR...

We kept the pheno of the C99 x Startrain that is in the pic, she's a monster and we have a few goin now that are doin better than the ones we just took down.

Super buzz..

Tex

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
TK, is this C99 x Startrain the strain/plant you were having light sensitivity issues with? I remember you reporting something like it wilting down when put under the big flowering lights???
I can't stop looking at those pics tho, they are really impressive....otherworldly...:sun2:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
TK, is this C99 x Startrain the strain/plant you were having light sensitivity issues with? I remember you reporting something like it wilting down when put under the big flowering lights???
I can't stop looking at those pics tho, they are really impressive....otherworldly...:sun2:

Exactly, this is the same plant, well a cut off of her, she came into here own on the hydro tables. I will probably run one of these outdoors next year as well..she's a monster.

Tex

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Well...I wasn't going to say anything, but since you ask, it has thrown me a couple times...ummm...Bodhi.

K

KillBillBuds

Damn TK! You found some incredible phenos...looks like some quality genetics. Big ups to Bohdi Seeds!

P

Park

Exactly, this is the same plant, well a cut off of her, she came into here own on the hydro tables. I will probably run one of these outdoors next year as well..she's a monster.

Tex

so, she came around on her own under the 1k? they look great man.

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

Great looking plant! got 3 that are starting to stack
nice like!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Bubba Blue - Bubba Kush x Blue Moonshine...very nice little monster, blues up nice in the morning, super robust stems and stalks..

Big up Bodhi!!

Tex

DSCN2553
DSCN2552
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Nepenthe - Bubba Kush x Afgooey...this one is off the charts insane, super yield comin off this one, crazy smell, can not even walk past her without gettin a blast..shines in the sun, trich city!!!

Highly recommended...

DSCN2566
DSCN2539
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Purple Kush x Pakistani Landrace....love the colors kickin into gear..

DSCN2533
DSCN2534
DSCN2535
DSCN2536
DSCN2545
M

MIZZ ELVIS

Those startrains are absolutely incredible. My question is where on earth can a head go to get Bodhi gear?????????? I have a whole Bodhi seeds wishlist:) One day!!!!

Top Bottom