Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

These are finished. The fuely fuel pheno got a berry smell to it at the end. The berry bubble gum pheno finished as expected.
Was hoping the crown would stay present in any berryish pheno as a marker. Seems its only the Strawberry smelling ones all the way through flavor that show it.

View attachment 1996026View attachment 1996027
VERY berry bubble gum, candied berry, whatever you want to call it. With the nice clawing at the top, or crown.

No crown on this one, but the berry came through at the end. It was the fuely fuel pheno above.

View attachment 1996031View attachment 1996032

Good run, they will be dry soon enough. Will be very hard to get a percentage of the crown phenos that pop up. I just can't run the numbers needed. Will be trying the other different lines in the F3's to see if it pops out there as well. More to see the plants of the different lines and see if that gene made it through, than to make any conclusions on frequency of pheno. I can always go back to F2 and make different selections, which may in fact be the best course of action, since this is all for fun. Could always grow out the Dazzleberry and chuck some pollen and see what pops up as well. Or maybe work toward something with bigger heads on those long stalks? The flavor and the high are already there. Choices choices.

Thanks again Mr. B for the good times and great genetics!!!
Your very welcome sir…. Oh you mean the other mr b? THE mr b?

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Looking good bro.
I have some endor score seeds I want to pop soooooo bad.
Been waiting for the right puzzle pieces before I did.
I have my c99 to in cross it with.
Getting ready to do the super silver haze for a keeper.
Then endor score.
Should be a nl5/haze/skunk poly buffet.

costanza

costanza

Looking good bro.
I have some endor score seeds I want to pop soooooo bad.
Been waiting for the right puzzle pieces before I did.
I have my c99 to in cross it with.
Getting ready to do the super silver haze for a keeper.
Then endor score.
Should be a nl5/haze/skunk poly buffet.
its strange the Endor looked really nice while growing but turned out to have the least bag appeal out of the 3 strains I grew but wow she's a perfect example of looks being deceiving because the effects are fantastic. The smell I get from mine is funky pineapple cheetos and the effect is very clear headed with a little zip to it, its been my go to daytime work strain lately and allows me to deal with extra amounts of bullshit from crappy people daily so I highly recommend the Endor

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

its strange the Endor looked really nice while growing but turned out to have the least bag appeal out of the 3 strains I grew but wow she's a perfect example of looks being deceiving because the effects are fantastic. The smell I get from mine is funky pineapple cheetos and the effect is very clear headed with a little zip to it, its been my go to daytime work strain lately and allows me to deal with extra amounts of bullshit from crappy people daily so I highly recommend the Endor
Thats what I am looking for from the endor is the pineapple cheese.

costanza

costanza

My next batch in the veg tent. Top two rows left to right is caramel afgjani x lavender lemonade feeebie, sour d JP cut x 88g13hp, and Congo Kashmir x lavender lemonade freebie. The two on the bottom are not bodhi they’re crickets and cicadas Panama red f4 2:1 cbd.
IMG 2110

Top Bottom