Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Bodhi appears to have the most enthusiastic fan base of any breeder.
This fanboy has yet to run a pack of his, where I did not find something really nice.
There are other breeders you can say the same thing about, true, but you can go in any room and pick his work out.
If other breeders are using and keeping cuts of his stuff, that's the best endorsement.

The only problem I have with his work is I want to f2 everything for more seeds. Not a bad problem.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Usually harvest my keeper cut of Strawberry Goji day 65-70, trying day 56 this time as an experiment with the cut, something different from the normal 9-10 weeks.
Every seed is a lotto ticket right? All pics are the same plant flash no flash.

SG 1
SG 1a
SG 2
SG 2a
SG 3
SG 3a

In the last picture you can see what I call the "claw effect" at the top of the bud. The leaves at the very top, growing out of the bud, start to turn up making a really pronounced claw at the top of the bud, and when I see that I know its done. Its just starting to grow into place now, and usually I would go another 10-14 days. This time though, I thought I would try cutting early and see if there is any difference in the medicinal effects.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Thank you Mr. B for hooking up the homies with treasures out of your seed vault. Seriously man thank you!
This is a cross I made. I don't think it can "technically" be called a F1 since its a F1a X F1b cross, but she's mine and she's a beut Clark!

Terpenado x Strawberry Goji

STTP
STTP1
STTP1A

Giving her another week then she is off to reveg. Hopefully it turns out better then the parents, which is a tall order, but possible with the genes that appear to be there.
Thanks again Mr. B!!

As a side note 56 days was not a good move with the Strawberry Goji. Its really good mids at this point, but the extra 2 weeks puts it on the top shelf.

LivingBlackSoil

LivingBlackSoil

New to posting pics, hope this turns out right

Blood Orange

I got two phenotype expressions. One was dead on Cali O, same I used to grow from the third floor in Oakland back in the early 2000's late 90's. The other pheno was a very nice plant, but nothing outstanding about it. Smell was nice, potent, but not Cali-o. This was out of 5 seeds, 2 males, 1 female didn't make the cut.View attachment 467850

NL #5

I was really excited about this phenotype. I only popped 3 seeds and had 2 males. The only female that was flowered grew like a BEAST! Amazing structure, donkey dong nugs, and zero mildew, mold or bugs. The only thing this plant lacked was smell, very bland. The high is very powerful as well. I am excited to pop the remaining 27 seeds in search of a similar plant with more smell. I loved my nl#5 back in 95, amazing herb. Hope I can find her again.View attachment 467851

Still NL #5, just trying to show the size and denseness of the colas. I am a big dude, with big hands. Literally 2ft, 4 oz colas.View attachment 467856
The third floor. Larry, Turtle I miss those times

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Just finishing up a week to go.
2 Pheno's of Lemon Wookie. First is narrow leaf double serration leaves (A). Second broad leaf no double serration (B).
I missed the calcium window on A. Trying to keep all my plants on schedule.
Paid the price for it. This is my fault not the genetics, and a good lesson for what this plant really needs.
A has the candied lemon I am looking for, B has is like a zest pheno you run into a lot running oranges strains.
Play-do, zest, burnt plastic, basically the smell flavor of the white skin inside an orange or lemon.

Keeper A candied lemons. Figures I would screw her up. She will be off to reveg.
LW1

Pheno B the zest pheno. This is the type I want for the orange project I want to do.
LW2

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Also in their last week 2 Wookie Orgasm's looking nice and ready to finish.
I get a really strong lavender/floral smell off these with a menthol background.
Very pleasant, really looking forward to these samples.
A is the larger most fragrant. B is more leafy. Of the two I like A better.
but don't judge a book by the cover right?

Pheno A
WO1

Pheno B
WO2

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Couple of dried bud shots.
I really need a dry sift tray if I want to trim it closer.
Then again I really enjoy combusting my flower. Didn't say it was best, just said I enjoy it.

My Terpenado X Strawberry Goji cross
TS1

Keeper cut Strawberry Goji
SG1

Some nice hash there I'm sure. Thanks again Mr. B

WaterBear420

WaterBear420

My ASS ran excellent bud/leaf ratio. All of mine but it’s been some time.
Sounds like you had a nice ASS lol. First grow was a micro grow for me flowered out in a 4" clone pot, so not always the best representation of the plant's full potential. But it helps me select based on the high alone and save time/space. Hopefully next run she'll rep more like your nice ASS 🤣

J.dub

J.dub

Anybody in this thread from Colorado?

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on some beans for an indoor living soil grow in a Homebox Light, with 440W LED, but I've also been looking at Cannarado and Canna Exotics offerings. The reputation that Bodhi has, along with the prices on his non-feminized seeds, is really hard to pass up. Also, being into smoke-ability, terps, and effects, I'm really interested in a few of those Wookie crossings that are available right now.

Salty420

Salty420

These two are Bodhi's Soul Mate, they've looked different since sprouting.
Harvesting soon and can't wait to try it.

This is my 2nd grow, it was hurried because I ran out of smoke.

My first grow was Twenty20 Mendocino Bad Girl and that was some good shit.
The kinda shit that makes you want to smoke it all before growing more.

Couldn't get pics to look right, to look like they do in real life.
Weird how one got tall and growing cattail-like flowers (I'm digging it, I bent the branches it was growing too tall), and the other one is a dwarf by comparison with sweet cone-shaped flowers. (I'm equally digging it)

20221214 175858
20221214 175947
20221214 180033
20221214 175911
20221214 180020
20221214 180052
J.dub

J.dub

These two are Bodhi's Soul Mate, they've looked different since sprouting.
Harvesting soon and can't wait to try it.

This is my 2nd grow, it was hurried because I ran out of smoke.

My first grow was Twenty20 Mendocino Bad Girl and that was some good shit.
The kinda shit that makes you want to smoke it all before growing more.

Couldn't get pics to look right, to look like they do in real life.
Weird how one got tall and growing cattail-like flowers (I'm digging it, I bent the branches it was growing too tall), and the other one is a dwarf by comparison with sweet cone-shaped flowers. (I'm equally digging it)
Looking good! Def post smoke reports of both -- really interested in the Soul Mate. Great parentage, with Bodhi's touchstone strain for the mama, and the terp king for the papa. The tailed-out looking lady has an almost Highland Thai landrace look to it. That's one of the wonderful things abut his offerings -- they're not all hybridized-out and stabilized to the point that you only get a couple of similar phenos. You really don't know what features might pop with his unique heirloom-based crosses.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Strawberry Goji

Close up of plant on right above the Strawberry GojiF3 at start of week 6. Small pollination of lower branches seeded for f4. Sweet strawberry bubblegum fuel in 3 more weeks.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

only 10-14 days left on the lady above! Sweet berry gas!

her sister about the same time left. Big time strawberry bubblegum really light on the fuel.

Other sister 14-21 days left. Different bud structure more bracts than leaves on this girl. Fuely fuel here.

Thanks for the good times and great genetics Mr B!!!

Top Bottom