Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

I have been growing the AOG for 3 years now, and popped around 50 beans. The pheno types range from OG dom, to chem dom. Common smells will be OG earth smell, lemon pheno, and some have a more chem smell.

Growth is second to none, even blue dream has a hard time keeping up with these seeds. You will get very large, tall plants that absolutely need support. OG pheno will have average size nugs with super dense structure. Chem pheno will have much larger, very slightly fluffy nugs. The keeper phenos are a combination of og denseness with chem size. Can't load any full plant pics, keeps saying security issue......

Og dom pheno tested at 24%
Chem dom tested at 22%

The sky lotus is very chem dom. Large nugs, my last pheno tested at 25%. A lot like the Ancient, just not quite as good IMO

Pictured is AOG
.View attachment 644187 View attachment 644188
looks awesome, great job as per usual. Im giving some AOG f2 beans to the legend that is @Mr Bee hopefully he finds the fire. Ive heard mixed reports on the sky lotus ranging from average to amazing, guess its all phenotype dependant (and grower dependant of course)

SpiderK

SpiderK

ive tried most everything.

chocolate trip is by far bodhi's strongest strain. i'm fucking smashed off a little one hitter. and you can burn it all day.

its like a killer cut of cali mist. but not as racy at first, but your up up and away .... two one mans and your just trash. but this is an outdoor only strain.JMO

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I have to be honest, I have yet to smoke any of the sky lotus. Just dropped off my first batch. IMO, ehh. Others seem to like it, seems bland. Might just be how I grew it, but potent for sure. I crossed the AOG male to a Sky Lotus female. Sounds like a good mix to back cross to my new HazyBulldog Og. (aka select pheno of AOG)

If you got extra AOG seeds...........

I also crossed my c99 dad with 88' cherries, AOG, Snow wookie, Blueberry Hashplant and a few others I can't remember

jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

What the hell, this thread is dead for weeks and then all of a sudden... BAM! I ran some Mango Biche x Kashmir, it's on bb, but I haven't submitted my final report yet. I popped 7 beans all 7 came up no problems, 4 were female, they were flowered for 11 weeks(a bit long for me) I cloned all four but have since culled 2. I think I've decided on one of them to keep around for another run... two of them had the fresh Sprite smell with a little mango funk the other two much stronger mango funk with fresh undertones. I hope that helps a little. There are photos on BB under Bodhi seeds works in progress.

SpiderK

SpiderK

another few points just so we are clear on expectations.

the chocolate trip hermied for bodhi and mee and my outdoor environment is perfect. so it was not stress ....

i pulled it a week early because of mold ( rain 5 days with low temps ) but from seed was a 55 days in flower and was almost finished anyway and the smoke is still killer. but this is not for breeding or grown around other plants. my thai leaner had one seed per bud, but a few others had more but killed because of bud rot. but if grown for personal or if you don't mind a few seeds ..... but it would destroy an indoor grow. i had 11 females, most uniform except the thai leaner. and the thai leaner was the quickest. you coulf find one in a couple packs .... this was a guerilla run far from me only visited them 5-6 times.

the top pic is like day 50

CT   10

CT 22

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

I have been growing the AOG for 3 years now, and popped around 50 beans. The pheno types range from OG dom, to chem dom. Common smells will be OG earth smell, lemon pheno, and some have a more chem smell.

Growth is second to none, even blue dream has a hard time keeping up with these seeds. You will get very large, tall plants that absolutely need support. OG pheno will have average size nugs with super dense structure. Chem pheno will have much larger, very slightly fluffy nugs. The keeper phenos are a combination of og denseness with chem size. Can't load any full plant pics, keeps saying security issue......

Chem dom tested at 22%

The sky lotus is very chem dom. Large nugs, my last pheno tested at 25%. A lot like the Ancient, just not quite as good IMO

Pictured is AOG
That ancient og looks crazy. What's the smoke like!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Chem dom tested at 22%

Pictured is AOG

Fuck yeah. Bulldog coming through with some pics and shit.....

Minitiger

Minitiger

That ancient og looks crazy. What's the smoke like!

I've been getting into a batch of Ancient that I had jarred up and kind of forgot about. Didn't grow it myself but I dig the fuck out of it. Strictly bedtime meds for me, but really really good bedtime meds for sher. I can see why people who actually got those beans were so stoked . It's gawddamn good, really wish I had gotten some of them.

mancdank

mancdank

I've been getting into a batch of Ancient that I had jarred up and kind of forgot about. Didn't grow it myself but I dig the fuck out of it. Strictly bedtime meds for me, but really really good bedtime meds for sher. I can see why people who actually got those beans were so stoked . It's gawddamn good, really wish I had gotten some of them.
Yea me too :(

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

another few points just so we are clear on expectations.

the chocolate trip hermied for bodhi and mee and my outdoor environment is perfect. so it was not stress ....

i pulled it a week early because of mold ( rain 5 days with low temps ) but from seed was a 55 days in flower and was almost finished anyway and the smoke is still killer. but this is not for breeding or grown around other plants. my thai leaner had one seed per bud, but a few others had more but killed because of bud rot. but if grown for personal or if you don't mind a few seeds ..... but it would destroy an indoor grow. i had 11 females, most uniform except the thai leaner. and the thai leaner was the quickest. you coulf find one in a couple packs .... this was a guerilla run far from me only visited them 5-6 times.

the top pic is like day 50

View attachment 644194
View attachment 644195
What do u mean "would destroy an indoor grow"?
Youv given such a great report on the ct that it's got me thinking but outdoor grows aren't possible for me so I'm just wondering what makes u think it's no good for indoor?Do u reckon it would herm out real bad indoors?or is it too tall?sounds good.dunno if it's really a similar strain but iv ran what at the time was called "D-line" from DNA genetics which was then changed to chocolope.it was very nice indeed.pretty tall but easy enough to train and crop to keep low enough to put under a light.
My atf X ssdd testers weren't really my cup o tea taste wise but most phenoes were scarily frosty.one pheno inparticular had enormous resin heads that were so big they kinda melted wen they were hot and looked like shiny hairs at first glance through a microscope but it was just the resin that had been touched and burst the hot melty resin heads creating the effect that looked like a cheesy pizza being pulled apart.

mancdank

mancdank

Were did u get ancient og from mank?also did u manage to procure those goji cuts or was it a blue doo?
Lol I think u read that wrong bro I was saying I wished I would have snagged some too :) and not got em yet bro they will probably be there and ready now just been busy get the odd 5 mins here and there to rattle a few cages on here. I'm just getting a load of strawberry dawg clones ready for trials in soak atm are some blue tang I made and then next up are some nepoji x gg4 and nepoji x stardawg so when them goji phenos turn up I will probably bang em straight into the mother room pass 1 or 2 of each to who ever wants to give em a go maybe squeeze 1 of each in a room myself too much to do so little time

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

I'd like to try to dedicate some of my yrs growing to sativa heavy leaners from bodhi, I can't afford most snowhigh gear last i checked but id def dump a couple bills on some keeper sativa gear. Isnt there a specific part of bodhi available at GLG that offers sativa heavy bodhi strains? Just curious i heard about it via word of mouth and would love to spend some time putting in 100-140 days flowering if necc, i do need them to be able to go indoors however. I am up by montreal........no way i'll see 6 months of summer up here!

SpiderK

SpiderK

What do u mean "would destroy an indoor grow"?
Youv given such a great report on the ct that it's got me thinking but outdoor grows aren't possible for me so I'm just wondering what makes u think it's no good for indoor?Do u reckon it would herm out real bad indoors?or is it too tall?sounds good.dunno if it's really a similar strain but iv ran what at the time was called "D-line" from DNA genetics which was then changed to chocolope.it was very nice indeed.pretty tall but easy enough to train and crop to keep low enough to put under a light.
My atf X ssdd testers weren't really my cup o tea taste wise but most phenoes were scarily frosty.one pheno inparticular had enormous resin heads that were so big they kinda melted wen they were hot and looked like shiny hairs at first glance through a microscope but it was just the resin that had been touched and burst the hot melty resin heads creating the effect that looked like a cheesy pizza being pulled apart.

The herms indoors with fans ect in a room would produce buds filled with seeds.

The thai leaner had one, maybe three seeds per bud. Another female in the same container had ten seeds per bud. So its really not something you want around indoors with a large grow. Its not the quality of high or taste.

Summer temps 75º-85º / 50% humidity, good rain, dirt was worm casting heaven.

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

.......... "
and a mini report on the dutch flowers and grim stuff...

chocolate trip f2 first stage one are done, but I'm thinking that i will use just one male and two females for the official release, the line has a strong tendency to auto flower and i want to just use the best non auto plants as a release and not a total open pollination. " ..............

~ Bodhi Quote - 6th October 2014 ~

........... " i selected for the more indica pheno, quicker, non autoflowering, floral citrus, with a sat high, for the indoor grower. my main criteria for male selection was non auto males, which i olny found a few. after growing out the f3s, i would say they are about right in the middle, with a chance to find sat andy dom plants. the autoflower gene is still in there, but reduced in expression. the herm factor will still effect a small number of plants, but it will usually only come out in low light situations, including very low wattage, and extreme shading of the lower canopy. this line is amazing but still needs some work. on my end im thinking of line breeding it out a ways to reduce the negative traits and when its fairly consistant breed it back to the indy mom.
chocolate trip, another amazing plant, i think with the blowfish, and lemon thai, it creates the dutch flowers holy trinity. ghaze sounds like it had some winners too.
i have the katsu chocolate trip clone, and an old pack of beans in cw/hs packaging that are supposed original chocolate trip beans, possibly f2's. i figure if i grow those out and see if the females are simmilar to the original, then we have a match and male selection will begin to create the line.

i just made head trip (chocolate trip x afgooey blockhead) which will be done in a few weeks " .....

~ Bodhi Quote - Aug 13, 2010 ~

Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

.......... "
and a mini report on the dutch flowers and grim stuff...

chocolate trip f2 first stage one are done, but I'm thinking that i will use just one male and two females for the official release, the line has a strong tendency to auto flower and i want to just use the best non auto plants as a release and not a total open pollination. " ..............

~ Bodhi Quote - 6th October 2014 ~

........... " i selected for the more indica pheno, quicker, non autoflowering, floral citrus, with a sat high, for the indoor grower. my main criteria for male selection was non auto males, which i olny found a few. after growing out the f3s, i would say they are about right in the middle, with a chance to find sat andy dom plants. the autoflower gene is still in there, but reduced in expression. the herm factor will still effect a small number of plants, but it will usually only come out in low light situations, including very low wattage, and extreme shading of the lower canopy. this line is amazing but still needs some work. on my end im thinking of line breeding it out a ways to reduce the negative traits and when its fairly consistant breed it back to the indy mom.
chocolate trip, another amazing plant, i think with the blowfish, and lemon thai, it creates the dutch flowers holy trinity. ghaze sounds like it had some winners too.
i have the katsu chocolate trip clone, and an old pack of beans in cw/hs packaging that are supposed original chocolate trip beans, possibly f2's. i figure if i grow those out and see if the females are simmilar to the original, then we have a match and male selection will begin to create the line.

i just made head trip (chocolate trip x afgooey blockhead) which will be done in a few weeks " .....

~ Bodhi Quote - Aug 13, 2010 ~
Thanks for putting that up spider k.

SpiderK

SpiderK

no problem.

i had one auto but let it ride. maybe it was the one with issues. i had a male but it was pulled early and the other 11 all females. and only one was a heavy sativa. but you can see it from day 10 ..... real long skinny leaves from the start and grew slow but at 42º latitude in the windy city it was 13ft tall at day 60 when cut ... the other ten had bud rot. so 10oz off that one plant ..... another crappy thing, trimming is brutal.

far right plant. tallest one .... node spacing like an og kush lol, gotta talk kush in this thread seeing im banned from speaking in official thread ... :D

CT   01

Last edited:
Top Bottom