Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Is fat cherry the vintage Afghani? I've been getting this strain mixed up since day 1. It smells delightful whatever she is.
Unfortunately I can't say the same about the 2 phenos of lucky charms I have. They look great and will yield but terps are very dull. I know that there are amazing charms phenos out there but these aren't those I'm sad to say.
You still have half a pack o lucky charms though right?or has those two phenoes put u off?

Limonene

Limonene

lucky charms the white x appalachia
IMG 6558

Limonene

Limonene

cherry sunshine. This pheno is special. Reminds me of why i love bodhis gear. Terps are very sweet cherry with a touch of sour, I've not smelt anything like this before. Easy to grow and frosty. Best bodhi I've run in a long time. When i smell her a tiny amount of ejaculate forms in my pants.
IMG 6448

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

cherry sunshine. This pheno is special. Reminds me of why i love bodhis gear. Terps are very sweet cherry with a touch of sour, I've not smelt anything like this before. Easy to grow and frosty. Best bodhi I've run in a long time. When i smell her a tiny amount of ejaculate forms in my pants.View attachment 738138
Not sure if that statement is an endorsement or a warning, lmao.

I STILL haven't grown any Bodhi gear. I did finally grab a pack of the Goji OG to try and I still have a few beans of Dream Lotus that you sent me Limo but, still haven't gotten there. A big part of the problem is my having to do so few at a time and having so many things I want to try.

Limonene

Limonene

I STILL haven't grown any Bodhi gear. I did finally grab a pack of the Goji OG to try and I still have a few beans of Dream Lotus that you sent me Limo but, still haven't gotten there. A big part of the problem is my having to do so few at a time and having so many things I want to try.
Pop some bodhis godammit!

Freshone

Freshone

Hope your feeling well old man!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hope your feeling well old man!
Thank you sir! As I said in my thread... (copy and paste, lol)...
Been recovering from my trip to San Diego and the treatment, but mostly the trip, can't believe how hard that was on me. Never got any real rest at all the whole time I was gone and I had to dehydrate myself for the plane rides so I wouldn't have to go to the bathroom, that shit was brutal on me. When it hit me a day or two after I got home it hit me really hard, I was pretty fucked for two or three days there and I've slowly come back around.
Still haven't seen much in the way of improvement from the treatment yet, some little glimpses of things maybe being slightly easier but, it'll take time for all the damage that's been done to be repaired.

I'm ready for the fight!

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Just harvested a nice round of Sunshine daydream. Up next, Im exploring Cherry hashplant, clusterfunk, Space monkey, and the rest of my prayer tower sativa pack. I lost my Thai leaning Prayertower and I need more of that in my life!

Whats everyone growing thats indica dom? Im a sativa guy myself, but my patients keep asking about indicas so I gotta track down something heavy.

Ive been out chucking some pollen on some synergy and SSDD clones. Found a kick ass mid july blooming male in my compost pile! hopefully ill get some early finishing plants for outdoor in Northern MI. Ive also got a bunch of Black Willy nelson males im making seeds with as well.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Thank you sir! As I said in my thread... (copy and paste, lol)...
Been recovering from my trip to San Diego and the treatment, but mostly the trip, can't believe how hard that was on me. Never got any real rest at all the whole time I was gone and I had to dehydrate myself for the plane rides so I wouldn't have to go to the bathroom, that shit was brutal on me. When it hit me a day or two after I got home it hit me really hard, I was pretty fucked for two or three days there and I've slowly come back around.
Still haven't seen much in the way of improvement from the treatment yet, some little glimpses of things maybe being slightly easier but, it'll take time for all the damage that's been done to be repaired.

I'm ready for the fight!

Feel better. That's number one. And number two: sprout some fucking Bodhi. For real. That's all I've been growing for two years, decided to throw some other chucker's beans in my last grow along with a couple Bodhi strains and B's shit is just so obviously superior. Two phenotype of The Fuzz and a single Clusterfunk and they are FROSTY. Really, really good weed.

Do yourself a favor.....

Minitiger

Minitiger

Just harvested a nice round of Sunshine daydream. Up next, Im exploring Cherry hashplant, clusterfunk, Space monkey, and the rest of my prayer tower sativa pack. I lost my Thai leaning Prayertower and I need more of that in my life!

Whats everyone growing thats indica dom? Im a sativa guy myself, but my patients keep asking about indicas so I gotta track down something heavy.

Ive been out chucking some pollen on some synergy and SSDD clones. Found a kick ass mid july blooming male in my compost pile! hopefully ill get some early finishing plants for outdoor in Northern MI. Ive also got a bunch of Black Willy nelson males im making seeds with as well.

I don't usually grow a lot of Indica-dom shit, but the Clusterfunk I grew last round is kicking my ass. Very, very heavy. Like nodding in and out of consciousness, very dreamy, can't tell if I've been asleep for twelve hours or two minutes (it's always only two minutes, unless I blaze it right before I get in bed). I have trouble sleeping, usually wake up two or three times over the course of six hours of "sleep," but if I take a couple hits of the CF, I sleep six straight hours easy and wake up feeling very refreshed.

Note to self: smoke that Clusterfunk every night before bed haha.

G gnome

G gnome

cherry sunshine. This pheno is special. Reminds me of why i love bodhis gear. Terps are very sweet cherry with a touch of sour, I've not smelt anything like this before. Easy to grow and frosty. Best bodhi I've run in a long time. When i smell her a tiny amount of ejaculate forms in my pants.View attachment 738138
How much exactly? Borderline adultery? I wanna ask u for a clone but i dont wanna get divorced over it.....

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Can any of you Bodhi guys tell anything about these Goji OG by the way they're looking? Obviously it's a bit early, but I know a lot of you guys who grow a lot of particular things can tell by the leaf formation early on so, I was feeling curious and thought I'd ask.
20171011 114302

Funny, the plants on the left are clear and a blurry on the right. Changed the way my fans are clamped up as well as turning the speed up on them so, got everything really moving well in there now, (much better than before), that's more than likely why, funny how it caught them that way though.

Junk

Junk

Just harvested a nice round of Sunshine daydream.
Sunshine Daydream, for whatever reason, works twice as good in edible format. It's the only bud that I bake now.

It's a good day time strain, though I'm not very social on it. I'm mostly in my head, good for housework with music on etc. Any task you can talk/sing to yourself while doing lol. But as an edible (mine anyway) it takes 3 hours to peak and 5-6 total. A very peaceful, happy, motivated feeling. Not really a "high" feeling...just an overall sense of well-being.

I have 4 Love Triangle ladies here from Bodhi but I can't really find any info on them. I grabbed it bc I like Triangle Kush and atm that was the closest thing I could get to it. If anyone knows...anything... lol about them, I'm all ears.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Can any of you Bodhi guys tell anything about these Goji OG by the way they're looking? Obviously it's a bit early, but I know a lot of you guys who grow a lot of particular things can tell by the leaf formation early on so, I was feeling curious and thought I'd ask.
View attachment 749320
Funny, the plants on the left are clear and a blurry on the right. Changed the way my fans are clamped up as well as turning the speed up on them so, got everything really moving well in there now, (much better than before), that's more than likely why, funny how it caught them that way though.
Goji is really nice weed papa.its very tall and stretchy so watch out for that but goji is one o the best strains iv had.very earthy fuelly ogness and iv heard plenty have had a fruity berry tone some phenoes but i didnt get that out my phenoes.i hope u like em papa

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Sunshine Daydream, for whatever reason, works twice as good in edible format. It's the only bud that I bake now.

It's a good day time strain, though I'm not very social on it. I'm mostly in my head, good for housework with music on etc. Any task you can talk/sing to yourself while doing lol. But as an edible (mine anyway) it takes 3 hours to peak and 5-6 total. A very peaceful, happy, motivated feeling. Not really a "high" feeling...just an overall sense of well-being.

I have 4 Love Triangle ladies here from Bodhi but I can't really find any info on them. I grabbed it bc I like Triangle Kush and atm that was the closest thing I could get to it. If anyone knows...anything... lol about them, I'm all ears.
I have a couple going still early in veg though but theyr still in veg.fingers crossed for dankness

Top Bottom