Love Dawg

Dragon Fruit

Kinky Temple

Lando’s Stash

Blockhead BX

Supersitious

Heaven Mountain

Kandahar Afghani
HO-LEE FUCK.that is a list chock full of potential..i dont think i could say i think one would be better than others.but i will say this...its not one you see grown out very often but iv heard the satsuma is excellent.i seen a guy do a grow of about 6 bodhi strains,mostly ogeez and some rascals ogeez and wen i asked out them all which he thought was the best they said satsuma.the fact it was grown out beside all those other quality strains and was still his best is vrry telling i think.
but you defo gonni have some fire.what are u planning on cracking first pomo?

P

pomodoro

So far popped the Super Snow Lotus, i am a huge fan of mass super skunk. also popped goji og, of course!

also thinking about doing the Space Cake, to see how it compares to the forum. pondering Lotus Larry and Satsuma in my next run.

H

happy b

So far popped the Super Snow Lotus, i am a huge fan of mass super skunk. also popped goji og, of course!

also thinking about doing the Space Cake, to see how it compares to the forum. pondering Lotus Larry and Satsuma in my next run.
Thats good.you dont see those grown out very often.infact out those iv only saw goji(my favorite)& satsuma once.the super snow was one i liked the look of.
do you ever chuck any bodhi pollen?im just making some ssdd x goji & synergy x goji.going to f2 the goji & ssdd aswell.
iv just cracked a few nepali og x goji f3 & urkle x old mama ghani.they wer cracked within 20 hours of getting wet,above soil and green in two days.thats what i love the most about bodhi gear the vigor strenghth and high germ rates of his seeds.iv heard of a particular bodhi strain that dont hve great germ rates but only one.and its not really available anymore
my keeper synergys going good.iv got a cut at 5/6 weeks.i love the skunky look and smell.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

The Kandar Afgani seems like a winner. The black triangle looks great also. Heck, I would grow out any of those packs.

happylittle

happylittle

Wondering who out there has run Silver Mountain. just looking for a little advice or any special requirements regaurding her. Im about to put her into flower before much longer and theres not much info out there.
Thanks in advance,
-J
1433262595072 1697589172

And her lil boyfriend.

H

happy b

The Kandar Afgani seems like a winner. The black triangle looks great also. Heck, I would grow out any of those packs.
Yeah theres not a pack there i would be chuffed to have.whats the lineage of that bandaloop?strange brew was one i always liked the look of but i just dont have the money to go buy seeds atwill.i wish i could though but dont we all.well by the looks of it pomodoro does!

H

happy b

Motz me old china plate how the hell are you?all good here in sunny Scotland.popped some bodhi testers.100% germ rate as always although one og nepali x goji only had a small tap root but i sowed it anyway and gave it a little bit extra tlc and it seems to be coming along ok although its still extremely fragile so its not out the woods yet.i never cull seeds rhat grow a bit weaker as a lot of the time the smaller plants have the nicest buds.

M

motz

Hey hey @happy b glad it's sunny there, it's raining here. Had great luck I see on the crackin, anxious to see how these gems turn out for ya. Thumbs up, bro:)

H

happy b

Hey hey @happy b glad it's sunny there, it's raining here. Had great luck I see on the crackin, anxious to see how these gems turn out for ya. Thumbs up, bro:)
Thanks bud.i was being sarcastic wen i said "sunny Scotland" it rains almost constantly.lol.
yeah im looking forward to these buggers.they should be good.particularly looking forward to the nepal x goji.i will defo b making some beans from these.and urkles one of my favorites,im just hoping the old mama ghani adds a bit of vigor.i tried to get bluberry indica x sl and ae77 cali o x appollo 11 but got the nepali x goji and urkle x omg instead which im well chuffed about.

P

pomodoro

Yeah theres not a pack there i would be chuffed to have.whats the lineage of that bandaloop?strange brew was one i always liked the look of but i just dont have the money to go buy seeds atwill.i wish i could though but dont we all.well by the looks of it pomodoro does!

Im not rich, just connected in the "industry", its good to have friends!

I attempted to pop some DNA Tangie regs and Crocket Banana Split and got some really shitty results, no idea if it was the heat wave we got, my veg room got a bit hot, or the seeds, but I will have room in my next r&d run for at least one more strain. Pondering now what to run. Really hard to decide. Ill probably do the Satsuma. Anyone else got any suggestions?

My goal with all these Bodhi is to make at minimum F2s for future selection and strain preservation. I have found some incredible gems in F2s in the past. Looking for some more magic fire. Also will collect some pollen for near-future projects with known cuts.

50YardLine

50YardLine

Anybody have any pictures of the Ancient OG or Goji Og outdoors?

H

happy b

Im not rich, just connected in the "industry", its good to have friends!

I attempted to pop some DNA Tangie regs and Crocket Banana Split and got some really shitty results, no idea if it was the heat wave we got, my veg room got a bit hot, or the seeds, but I will have room in my next r&d run for at least one more strain. Pondering now what to run. Really hard to decide. Ill probably do the Satsuma. Anyone else got any suggestions?

My goal with all these Bodhi is to make at minimum F2s for future selection and strain preservation. I have found some incredible gems in F2s in the past. Looking for some more magic fire. Also will collect some pollen for near-future projects with known cuts.
ahhh f2.you are now my new freind.lol.
Heres my suggestions in order of preference black or love triangle ,strange brew,space cake,satsuma,clusterfunk.

50YardLine

50YardLine

@scrapmapple Maybe you could also let me know what your favorite was, highest yielder, ext. Thanks @happy b and scrapmapple.

H

happy b

Type in "Bodhi/hazeman goji ancient buddahs" into the search bar and write "scrapmapple" into the bit that says "posted by member" and it should come up.sorry but iv no clue how to do a link.

Top Bottom