Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Haps nice work bro. Ur gonna be a higher high in no time. Swimmin in the funk. That synergy is spot on my friend. Great structure. Buds filled in beautius. Nice frost too.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Sorry for the delay in posting pictures, been real busy at the farm. Hope everybody else is enjoying their Bodhi gear.

AlaskanThunderFuck
AlaskaThunderFuck SG 6 26 15
Clusterfunk
Clusterfunk BSG 6 26 15
Silver Mountain
SilverMountain ASG 6 26 15
SunShineDayDream
SSDD BSG 6 26 15
BM x NL Sativa pheno She is almost 8' already
BM x NL outdoors 6 26 15

C

crocodile og

How were you germ rates on those ATF? The one plant I had germ and be female is quite nice. I really want to buy another couple packs and dig through some pheno's.

Not so great. About 50% from 22 with 1 female and 10 males or so.

Just in the process of making some F2s ATM.

If you can get more I say go for it but I don't know if you can.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I have one outlet for secret Bodhi seeds, somebody I know has vast stock. Those ATF's germed at a ratio of 4/28 for me, one female.:( Everything else had great germ rates.

Ground cover is a mix of five different clovers and some rye grass. Mostly white clover, it helps fixate nitrogen. I don't like too tall of a cover crop, and too much rye or other grass requires maintenance. I also grow c4 cover crops in the winter which help farm mycorrhizal fungi. Then I till in. I try to get two green manure cover crops a year into the soil. Then a clover as a companion cover crop during the season. Been happy with the results but I think a more diverse cover crop could be more effective, but more labor intensive to keep clean.

H

happy b

@SourDank id go for moontang as its Chemdog 91 x sl and i think it would be excellent then ssdd as its one of his most popular and if you can get it i would get strange brew (breeder steves sweet skunk x sl) or out the ones you listed the appollo 11g as iv heard amazing things about it and i would f2 those.
hope this helps bud.let me know what you do get.

C

crocodile og

I have one outlet for secret Bodhi seeds, somebody I know has Don't stock. Those ATF's germed at a ratio of 4/28 for me, one female.:( Everything else had great germ rates.

Yeah I think there were issues with them. Others have reported low germination rates too.

Shhhhh!!! Dont tell me. Im trying to cut back on my seed buying. Have 2 packs of NL5 and mothers milk and a pack of TOL to get to.

H

happy b

@Bulldog11 good to see you bud.what can i say about those pics?stellar as always.im glad you like the one atf you got.i wanted to get them but they were always out of stock but now theyr available i cant afford to buy a pack of beans that have such bad germ rates.its obviously an alaskan tf trait.maybe thats why genuine alaskan tf is so rare.its the only cross bodhi has used it in.he hasnt released any other crosses of it anyway.
all the light dep plants are doing great as are your main crop.i also saw your yetis.theyr looking great.mine are too.i just flipped em and im loving the health and structure and vigor of these yeti f3.i feel the loompa crew have made really good selections in making this line.
i cant wait till you got that GH in full bloom BD.respect bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

crocodile og

On an encouraging note the ATF seems to be verified legit. A caller in Alaska on The Adam Dunn Show podcast described one version of ATF as having licorice notes to it. That is how I found the aroma of mine as well.

H

happy b

On an encouraging note the ATF seems to be verified legit. A caller in Alaska on The Adam Dunn Show podcast described one version of ATF as having licorice notes to it. That is how I found the aroma of mine as well.
I dont think Bodhi would put out a atf strain as an atf strain if it wasnt a legit cut but its always nice to know that what you have from seed is atleast a similar pheno to the original.
any pics of your atf @crocodile og ?

Top Bottom