Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

On my second run with blueberry hash plant and boy does she put out big fan leaves
View attachment 600831 That's a 5 litre bottle. She also has the strongest stems I've EVER seen in 20 years, I'm confident you could grow huge trees and she wouldn't need any support. The keeper pheno I'm running again has great density and frost, a really great 8 week strain.
Most unphotogenic plant ever though!

Minitiger

Minitiger

Nope! Nothing at all. Guess I'm not cool enough haha.

Shit, man, I really thought I might be able to get some of those. I even included links to my last grow and my current grow. You think I should maybe email him again? I'm sure they got a deluge of messages in the beginning, maybe now, after things have chilled a little bit, they might notice my email? Fuck, man, I really wanted those beans....

Minitiger

Minitiger

Oh no if u never put in for any u wont get em.u should hav got an email a good few weeks ago with a list of wat was on offer then u email your top5 choices and they send you 2

Yeah, no, I did that. I meant I was gonna check my email to see if they had responded. Sent them a lengthy email on April 29 (you know I can write some long-winded messages haha) telling them that I was interested in those three Colombian Supernatural crosses. Attached a link to my last Apollo grow and my current Tree of Life et al grow, just so they knew I was legit. Maybe it was too late? I thought I'd wait a week or so, just because I figured that they got inundated with requests on 4/20 and I didn't want to get lost in the mix. But I guess I was too late. Shit....

Fuck it. I guess I'll just have to wait and watch the tester grows and if B decides to release them, I'll buy them. Pretty disappointing, but if he decides to release those, I'm gonna be all over those three the second he releases them. And again, like I said a while ago, I may just fly to Colombia and get those seeds myself haha! Still, I really fucking wanted those seeds.....

Limonene

Limonene

Yeah, no, I did that. I meant I was gonna check my email to see if they had responded. Sent them a lengthy email on April 29 (you know I can write some long-winded messages haha) telling them that I was interested in those three Colombian Supernatural crosses. Attached a link to my last Apollo grow and my current Tree of Life et al grow, just so they knew I was legit. Maybe it was too late? I thought I'd wait a week or so, just because I figured that they got inundated with requests on 4/20 and I didn't want to get lost in the mix. But I guess I was too late. Shit....

Fuck it. I guess I'll just have to wait and watch the tester grows and if B decides to release them, I'll buy them. Pretty disappointing, but if he decides to release those, I'm gonna be all over those three the second he releases them. And again, like I said a while ago, I may just fly to Colombia and get those seeds myself haha! Still, I really fucking wanted those seeds.....
haha mrs b is probably still reading your email pal. I hope you get something, you will do a grand job if you do.

Minitiger

Minitiger

haha mrs b is probably still reading your email pal. I hope you get something, you will do a grand job if you do.

Haha, that's probably what it is. Still reading that message I sent haha! I do tend to write a little too much, but if figure better to have too much info than not enough. I didn't think they'd be interested in a message like,"Uh.... Hey. Yeah. I like to grow weed. I wanna test some beans," haha.

Wadda ya think, tho? Should I hit them up again?

Minitiger

Minitiger

Do you mind me asking what yield per plant u get with 3 week veg? I normally do trees but want to do a big seed run later in the year, trying to work out how many I need to pop

Man, I really need to try and keep up with this thread haha.

@Limonene From what I've read (and what I noticed from my last run), if you're starting from seed, you really wanna veg for at least 50 days, just so the plants reach sexual maturity. As I understand it, the older the plant is before you flip, the greater the resin production. Obviously, you know what the fuck you're doing and obviously some people don't have the time or patience for such a long veg period, but if you do, that's what I'd recommend. That's what I did last run and my plants were sticky as FUCK.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
I think I'm gonna have to get me some Clusterfunk after seeing this pic.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I think I'm gonna have to get me some Clusterfunk after seeing this pic.

View attachment 600971

Check out page 73 of this thread for pics of my Clusterfunk (there's more pics of it in my Apollo 11 log, if you're interested). Really easy to grow and frosty frosty frosty. Still have eight seeds of it and will run them again at some point. Definitely worth a grow.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Check out page 73 of this thread for pics of my Clusterfunk (there's more pics of it in my Apollo 11 log, if you're interested). Really easy to grow and frosty frosty frosty. Still have eight seeds of it and will run them again at some point. Definitely worth a grow.
Nice plants. How did the Clusterfunk smoke? What kind of flavor and aroma?

Limonene

Limonene

Man, I really need to try and keep up with this thread haha.

@Limonene From what I've read (and what I noticed from my last run), if you're starting from seed, you really wanna veg for at least 50 days, just so the plants reach sexual maturity. As I understand it, the older the plant is before you flip, the greater the resin production. Obviously, you know what the fuck you're doing and obviously some people don't have the time or patience for such a long veg period, but if you do, that's what I'd recommend. That's what I did last run and my plants were sticky as FUCK.
yes thats what i normally do but i really want to drop about 30-50 beans after the summer and do a real pheno hunt and find a couple of males for a little chuck. i did flower my mountain temple after only 4 weeks and they turned out real nice but i had to add an extra 2 weeks onto the bloom due to them not being sexually mature at flip, i got about 60 - 150 grams per plant (5 females). If i could flip 50 plants, get riddof the males, keep the best 20 females and get 3 oz a plant i will be real happy with that and then i can just reveg my favourites. I need to make a dent in my seed collection haha, i have 30 packets of bodhi mate! Its getting ridiculous. want to run some exotic, goeeybreeder and dynasty seeds in my collection too. If u want a few seeds to try out send me a pm, I've got you covered.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Nice plants. How did the Clusterfunk smoke? What kind of flavor and aroma?

Haha, I've already mentioned this a few times, but I lost it while drying. Super-bummer. Smelled exactly like what you'd think it would, considering the genetics. Very sour with a noticeably "dark hash" thing going on, too. It fucking sucked losing that plant, but I'll definitely run it again at some point.

Minitiger

Minitiger

yes thats what i normally do but i really want to drop about 30-50 beans after the summer and do a real pheno hunt and find a couple of males for a little chuck. i did flower my mountain temple after only 4 weeks and they turned out real nice but i had to add an extra 2 weeks onto the bloom due to them not being sexually mature at flip, i got about 60 - 150 grams per plant (5 females). If i could flip 50 plants, get riddof the males, keep the best 20 females and get 3 oz a plant i will be real happy with that and then i can just reveg my favourites. I need to make a dent in my seed collection haha, i have 30 packets of bodhi mate! Its getting ridiculous. want to run some exotic, goeeybreeder and dynasty seeds in my collection too. If u want a few seeds to try out send me a pm, I've got you covered.

Nice. I think I have a pack of the Mountain Temples, too (like you, I have waaaaay to many seeds right now).

And I'll probably pm you at some point re: those seeds haha. Thanks!

Limonene

Limonene

Nice. I think I have a pack of the Mountain Temples, too (like you, I have waaaaay to many seeds right now).

And I'll probably pm you at some point re: those seeds haha. Thanks!
i put my list on a seed trading forum the other day, glad i did it because it made me realise i DO NoT need any more seeds!
BODHI
sunshine daydream x 2
silver mountain x 2
goji x g13hp
dream beaver
sunshine 4
orange sunshine
love triangle
cobra lips
buddhas hand
the fuzz
purple wookie
wookie hashplant
dragons blood hashplant
little blessings 2
tranqiuil elephantizer v2
lemon d x a11
cali o x a11
headband x a11
godhead
spirit hashplant
sky lotus
super silver hash plant
silver lotus
apollo 13 gorilla arm x snow lotus
blueberry mountain
wolf pack
jungle spice
space monkey
GOOEYBREEDER
Zinn x berry mania
berry mania
psychopatch
Kona sunset
purple mayhem
EXOTIC
kimbo kush
orange cream
citrique
TGA
agent orange
third dimension
SNOWHIGH
high voltage
purple columbian haze
true gangster kush
SONIC SEEDS
jacks cleaner x pursang
JTR x shimla
pursang 6 x pursang9
pursang haze x pursang 6
DYNASTY
pineapple fields
honey badger haze
spiderbite v2
soliloqueen

Then randoms that i have, cant list them all but here are some
Gorilla bubble bx2, selene, herebei x jackberry, herijuana, long bottom leaf, Bear, starfighter f2 x lbl, sfv og x lbl, sour banana sherbet, sour blueberry, SLH, blood orange x genius thai, diesel krush, cheese x diesel krush, aliendog f5, g13 lime, black cherry soda bx2, gorilla goo, clementine x tropoli wicked.

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

i put my list on a seed trading forum the other day, glad i did it because it made me realise i DO NoT need any more seeds!
BODHI
sunshine daydream x 2
silver mountain x 2
goji x g13hp
dream beaver
sunshine 4
orange sunshine
love triangle
cobra lips
buddhas hand
the fuzz
purple wookie
wookie hashplant
dragons blood hashplant
little blessings 2
tranqiuil elephantizer v2
lemon d x a11
cali o x a11
headband x a11
godhead
spirit hashplant
sky lotus
super silver hash plant
silver lotus
apollo 13 gorilla arm x snow lotus
blueberry mountain
wolf pack
jungle spice
space monkey
GOOEYBREEDER
Zinn x berry mania
berry mania
psychopatch
Kona sunset
purple mayhem
EXOTIC
kimbo kush
orange cream
citrique
TGA
agent orange
third dimension
SNOWHIGH
high voltage
purple columbian haze
true gangster kush
SONIC SEEDS
jacks cleaner x pursang
JTR x shimla
pursang 6 x pursang9
pursang haze x pursang 6
DYNASTY
pineapple fields
honey badger haze
spiderbite v2
soliloqueen

Then randoms that i have, cant list them all but here are some
Gorilla bubble bx2, selene, herebei x jackberry, herijuana, long bottom leaf, Bear, starfighter f2 x lbl, sfv og x lbl, sour banana sherbet, sour blueberry, SLH, blood orange x genius thai, diesel krush, cheese x diesel krush, aliendog f5, g13 lime, black cherry soda bx2, gorilla goo, clementine x tropoli wicked.

Yep, that's a lot of seeds alright haha. And of course you gotta rub that Purple Columbian Haze from Snowhigh in my face haha! Pop those, dude. That sounds amazing.

Just outta curiosity, how'd those Mountain Temples smoke? And how long did they take? Like I said, just curious.... That's another strain that there's very little info on.

Top Bottom